• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

huggies size 6 (so I said what the hell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
So, instead of buying generic diapers like usual, I figured, why not buy huggies supreme size 6s, right? I can fit em, they're kinda tight, but I can fit em.

after wetting it, oh my god these swell so much, it didnt leak either, TAKE THAT WALGREENS! :D

I highly recommend you all to use these as stuffers, my god they swell :eek:

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
So, instead of buying generic diapers like usual, I figured, why not buy huggies supreme size 6s, right? I can fit em, they're kinda tight, but I can fit em.

after wetting it, oh my god these swell so much, it didnt leak either, TAKE THAT WALGREENS! :D

Meh, your right kinda. Still I prefer goodnites *The underwear ones not the boxers* and Certaintys *Walgreens brand* alot better. Recently I tried the walgreens ones, and I love um! No leaking and pretty good absorbancy.

cmon6969

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
thay do swell alot I have a place wehere I can get a 22 pack size 6 for 3.29 what a good price

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
1 i hate walgreens they don't swell at all i swear
2yes the walgreens do swell really well

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Did you just say a double negative???

I think for two you mean the huggies ^^;
Wait you mean like the pack of huggies with like a mexican boy pointing while in a diaper? If so then I dont think the swell much.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Wait you mean like the pack of huggies with like a mexican boy pointing while in a diaper? If so then I dont think the swell much.
I dunno, swelled up a lot for 1 wetting

BabyHeroSakura

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy

what waist size do diapers go to?

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
a walgreen with a size 6 stuffer worked really well for me. Was a pretty cheap combo too, only thing is the capacity leaves a little more to be desired.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Interesting. I'm curious, what's the difference between the Huggies original line of diapers (with the "Stops Leaks" symbol on the front) to the supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.