Huggies Pull Up new size.

babyjoe698

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Huggies is now coming out with a 5t-6t. I can tightly fit in a 4t-5t. but you notice in the last year baby diapers company been making bigger sizes. Cuties made a size 8 and Pampers with their 5t-6t. Huggies with 5t-6t and Goodnites larger size. DO y'all think they are going cross into youth size tape on diapers

Reactions: littledreamers333 and todderhr
The market is likely too small, all puns intended. The Cuties Boundless had to target the special needs market, and even then, they were a tweak on existing product lines with debatable impact for us. I hope they come back with more suitable changes from the feedback to serve that market, but I don’t know what kind of stomach they have for the risk if there’s a looming recession affecting those business decisions. They may even see that a product that appealed more to the ABDL market causes the product to shift from under them to a niche competency they don’t have and abandon the project. In short, they aren’t chasing OUR needs or the needs of our hypothetical purchasing habits, and we shouldn’t expect them to.

Reactions: PullUpsPunzie97
Where did you hear this?

babyjoe698 said:
Huggies is now coming out with a 5t-6t. I can tightly fit in a 4t-5t. but you notice in the last year baby diapers company been making bigger sizes. Cuties made a size 8 and Pampers with their 5t-6t. Huggies with 5t-6t and Goodnites larger size. DO y'all think they are going cross into youth size tape on diapers
While Pampers Easy -Ups already have 5T-6-T, I'm sure they run small. I'm pretty sure Huggies Pull-ups will be bigger. Are Huggies size 7 bigger than Pampers size 7?
It would be great if Huggies would made youth size diapers. If it wasn't for Goodnites, I seriously doubt any other companies would have made similar products.

It's nice that Cuties Boundless made the jump for special needs kids, but I think Huggies can make the proper changes.

Last edited:
blaincorrous said:
The Cuties Boundless had to target the special needs market, and even then, they were a tweak on existing product lines with debatable impact for us. I hope they come back with more suitable changes from the feedback to serve that market, but I don’t know what kind of stomach they have for the risk if there’s a looming recession affecting those business decisions
I think the rumor is that they should return to Amazon in February, but at least during Q1 of this year. Since they have the equipment, I don't see why they would cut off the size 8, it just may be smaller in numbers of production, considering they did sell very well. I think/hope it was a bit of a trial run to also see where they could make improvements based on real world feedback. in the general scheme of things, I don't think the market is too small; I think it's quiet. For parents with special needs kids, they're probably going to be delicate talking about what their kids need, especially if they need diapers and are at an age outside the average potty-training age, and there also seems to be trend of larger kids at young ages in weight where they could very well be outgrowing the largest diapers at a young age where they still need an option especially if a pull-up style is impractical either for function or size. it might be down the road, but with diaper companies adding larger sizes, I wouldn't be surprised if they start having an offshoot (like how Goodnites is with Huggies) for "youth"/special needs diapers, especially when the medical options are crap.

Reactions: 12srepaid
I agree FudgedInLuvs.
Just because the numbers may be small, which I believe is completely false, doesn't mean there is not enough need for such a product.
I wonder how many people shoo-ed parents away, by giving a "Not a significant amount to warrant larger Huggies or Pampers for special needs kids"

Diapers for all ages should be encouraged instead of discouraged. After all, we tend to be the ideal spokespeople for diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and FudgedInLuvs
12srepaid said:
I agree FudgedInLuvs.
Just because the numbers may be small, which I believe is completely false, doesn't mean there is not enough need for such a product.
I wonder how many people shoo-ed parents away, by giving a "Not a significant amount to warrant larger Huggies or Pampers for special needs kids"

Diapers for all ages should be encouraged instead of discouraged. After all, we tend to be the ideal spokespeople for diapers.
Exactly! I mean, look at how many people have some form of incontinence and the vast difference between what's reported and estimated actual numbers. I think these companies have been stubborn, yet are realizing, slowly, there is a genuine need and demand for larger diapers. It's a health and safety product at the end of the day, why should diapers be seen or treated any differently from someone needing glasses, insulin, or crutches just to be able to live a decent quality of life

Reactions: 12srepaid
Parents with special needs get their diapers through Insurance though, so they would need to be able to sell them there - not buying in the store most of times. Which sucks a bit for getting larger ones …

12srepaid said:
While Pampers Easy -Ups already have 5T-6-T, I'm sure they run small. I'm pretty sure Huggies Pull-ups will be bigger. Are Huggies size 7 bigger than Pampers size 7?
It would be great if Huggies would made youth size diapers. If it wasn't for Goodnites, I seriously doubt any other companies would have made similar products.

It's nice that Cuties Boundless made the jump for special needs kids, but I think Huggies can make the proper changes.
no the Huggies diapers are much smaller than pampers for some reason.

KarmaBaby said:
Parents with special needs get their diapers through Insurance though, so they would need to be able to sell them there - not buying in the store most of times. Which sucks a bit for getting larger ones …

no the Huggies diapers are much smaller than pampers for some reason.
Parents should not have to resort to those crappy diapers. They only do so, because there are no better alternative right now. :( :(

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Back