• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Huggies Overnites: Now In Size 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Huggies Overnites are being rolled out in Size 6 now, and are avaliable on DrugStore and Amazon. I think they were Walmart Exclusive for a while as a test run, and now are going full. cool nonetheless.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hmmm....wonder how size 6 Huggies Overnites will compare with GoodNites or Underjams in size?

~Pramrider

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Pram- they are likely to be much smaller- toddler size diapers. The huggies supreme make great boosters for my big diapers, so the overnights must be better.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Pram- they are likely to be much smaller- toddler size diapers. The huggies supreme make great boosters for my big diapers, so the overnights must be better.
Still the absorbancy of kids diapers is amazing, especially for the price....1/3 the price or less of an adult diaper to sometimes get 1 1/2 to 2 times the absorbancy. And when I was trying out the cheap adult brands like **shudder** depends, they had that feeling of dry the depends didn't. By putting them inside, the baby diapers (even the cheap store-brand ones) always made that wet feeling go away that was ever-so-constant with depends, regardless of how much of the crappy absorbancy you had actually used.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've gotten them at wal-mart before, there just another baby diaper, suitable as a stuffer and not much else.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Still the absorbancy of kids diapers is amazing, especially for the price....1/3 the price or less of an adult diaper to sometimes get 1 1/2 to 2 times the absorbancy. And when I was trying out the cheap adult brands like **shudder** depends, they had that feeling of dry the depends didn't. By putting them inside, the baby diapers (even the cheap store-brand ones) always made that wet feeling go away that was ever-so-constant with depends, regardless of how much of the crappy absorbancy you had actually used.
Kat I totally agree that kids diapers rock! I even use one as a booster for my Secure diapers, 'cause they draw in the moisture faster. I *wish* that someone could clone then supersize a Huggies supreme, overnight, or Pampers. Without all the print, and with a couple extra tapes, those diapers would FTW.

BabyBat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I *wish* that someone could clone then supersize a Huggies supreme, overnight, or Pampers. Without all the print, and with a couple extra tapes, those diapers would FTW.
have you seen Bambinos? They are the best.

I take an overnite and use it as a stuffer on one of those (but they don't need it) it it swells so much I can barley walk, it is great!

Overnites are good because they are absorbent all the way around, not just in the middle and front like crusiers (even though you can get size 7 in crusiers)

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
have you seen Bambinos? They are the best.

I take an overnite and use it as a stuffer on one of those (but they don't need it) it it swells so much I can barley walk, it is great!

Overnites are good because they are absorbent all the way around, not just in the middle and front like crusiers (even though you can get size 7 in crusiers)
They are good diapers *nods*. Size 7 is overrated anyway...it's barely bigger if at all :educate:

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
What is with some folks and ranting and raving about baby diapers?
They...wont....fit...
However, they make a sub-par stuffer. Proper adult stuffers suffice mush more.

rtt

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi there. I tried the huggies overnites size 6, and can safely say that they do not compare to any of the other size 6/7 diapers out there due to the fact that they stretch very little. Those of you interested in baby diapers, steer clear of these and stick to baby dry/cruisers unless you are extremely small.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm sorry to let your hopes down, folks, but they downsized size five so that the sixes are the same as the old fives.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I agree with Drew and RTT. I probably could squeeze into them because I am small. But I think they would be too uncomfortable even for me. I would never wear then overnight because I would be scared they would leaking a lot. Unless you like wearing baby diapers, IMHO, you should stear clear of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.