• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Depends how big the tits are, duh.
If they're big, it feels like hugging a small pillow as well as a person. Otherwise, it's just the same...?
I have no fucking clue.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Warm and it smells nice. Your head gets all swimmy and you want to stay there forever enveloping her small, feminine frame. If the hug is long enough you will begin to get concerned that you ruined the moment with your boner, and you feel really self-conscious. Then, testosterone hits your brain like a freight train and you want to ravage her little body with your spear of meat. That's pretty much every hug I've had with a girl.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Pleasant comes to mind but Dethklok put the details in pretty well. It is better than hugging a plushie and most times better than cuddling wtih a cat.

S

secretdl26

Uhhh, great?

I guess I have to agree with Dethklok. Except that not every girl I've hugged did I want to "ravage with [my] spear of meat".

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Living vicariously through other's experiences is both sad and creepy, kay?

F

Falkio

The experience varies with the person. If she loves you, then its quite intimate. If she's a friend / relative, then its like any other person.

I like hugs in general, especially from the ladies. *blows kiss*

Y

Yumi

Like hugging a boy but with boobs? Well, unless she's a member of the itty bitty titty commity... XD Lmao.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
It feels best when they hug you back. The boobs need to be a good size. If too big, you can't get your arms around them. If too small, it's like hugging a scroiney guy.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Nice.

It's not like hugging a guy IMO, because guy hugs aren't that intimate. You hold them closer, and really wrap round them.
It's comfy!

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG...I really want to hug a girl now, it sounds so nice! Sadly, I don't think this will happen anythime soon :(

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
OMG...I really want to hug a girl now, it sounds so nice! Sadly, I don't think this will happen anythime soon :(
Guaranteed to get you a hug from a girl: Go down to the mall and hold up a giant "free hugs" sign. Or even "For every hug I get, I will donate $100 to a charity".

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Oh yes. I want a free hugs t-shirt...

I find that guy hugs are just as intimate as with girls. You just have to know the guy... Just open your arms and hug someone. Everyone needs a hug at least once a day.

lost-lotus

Est. Contributor
Role
Hugs are amazing! as a girl, hugging a girl is fun, however if she's shorter than I am, there is a risk that she will be smothered by my boobs. But all in all, girls are comfy and most of us enjoy hugs...Hugs are my favourite!

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
If I love her I never want to leave. It's hard to break away. She's so warm and sweet. I can't take my eyes off of her.

I miss having a girlfriend. Wish I had a pet to cuddle with cause at least I'm holding something that is alive... :(

ahhh.. I'm pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.