hrt appointment made squeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
finally got the courage to make an appointment to talk to a therapist about HRT. OGM im soo nervous. Got one life i need to do what makes me happy. Any one else go thru this?

ShellDae

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have! Just started HRT recently and it's awesome! Hope things work out for you.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
I realize it is usually a fairly long process of transition grin hrt, right? Please keep us updated on your progress (if you're comfortable that is)

Strawberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
planing on doing weekly photos once i start, so if i get frustrated i can look back ^^

ShellDae

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only had 2 sessions with my therapist before she brought up me starting hrt. Admittedly, those 2 sessions were six months apart, but that was due to life getting in the way. I'd say you can get on them pretty quick depending on your therapist, the frequency at which you see them, and how far of a drive it is to the nearest endocrinologist who'll prescribe hrt.

Strawberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
did you go thru your general doc to get the gender therapist appointment? *having to do all this thru disability*

ShellDae

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My apologies for not replying sooner. No, I just found a gender therapist online and made my appointments directly.

Strawberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
AND.....nope... grrr. Their are no gender therapist in my area.. so i gotta go thru insurance to get approved for one out of town.. boo

alannanicole

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
6 hrs... from first bringig up subject to my first hrt dose in 1 appt... been 6 years ago... couldnt be happier

Status
Not open for further replies.