How's School Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeit

I didn't see a topic for this and I know that most of us Teens and Adults are somewhere between High School and Post-Grad studies so i'm curious...

How's the new semester going?

I'm doing really well for a first year University student, I'm loving every second of it. I'm studying my major in the faculty of Geography and Urban Planning, and looking into minoring in Linguistic sciences. I had a midterm today that I think I did really well in so for that reason, I might be celebrating this weekend :D

Role
Private
Well, I graduated school back at the end of 2006, but I'm currently a [deferred] university student.

I did my first year last year, mostly to unspectacular results, so I opted to take a year off this year and just get some stuff sorted and give my brain a break from the daily grind.

Even so, next year I will return as a part-time student. But I'll be travelling next year (this year was my working year, I really needed to save as I had fairly little), as well as redoing some courses I want to have a better result in (because I admit I slacked off in them).

Role
Private
It's going ok. I got 1 A, 1 B, 1 C, and 1 D. and I'm doing good in my trip. internship.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Meh

All A's like 1 B and a D because I didn't do anywork for the first few weeks in one class(was supposed to switch out, but it didn't happen so things got really messed up)

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
The days are pretty easy going. Only the first two periods do I really have to do anything, the rest of the day I can relax and catch up on other work. Here's my schedule:
1st period: Algebra 2
2nd: Biology
3rd: German 3 (teacher doesn't believe in text books or homework lol)
4th: Psychology (all we do is watch movies and she tells us funny stories)
5th: Graphics class (teacher and I are buddies, I was in her class last year, and she lets me do other work. Oh and it's not a computer graphics class.)
6th: Photography (My friend and I screw around in the dark room a lot lol)
7th & 8th: American Studies (It's just an easy class)

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Im a sophmore, and I am taking all honors classes. I took all honors last year too, but I was not at all prepared for this year and I thought it was going to be alot easier. I have to start actually studying. :(

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm currently a Masters student, and despite the fact that I'm taking only 2 classes, it's a bitch. That, and I'm working half-time for the university and also writing a thesis. Fun times. I've had lots of nights where I'm up until 4-5am and anticipate having many more.

Right now I'm kind of in a tough decision -- I got a job offer for after I graduate, so I could go out to industry next summer. Or, I could stay in academia for now and get my PhD. It's a really hard decision.. bleh. So yeah, school.

At least I still have band :p. Band rocks.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Shity All you need to know.

I also screwed up both my knees and back so I'm in great pain in PE.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
still havnt started...gggrr. (my school is wacked) i leave sunday though, starting my 3rd year of college and really looking forward to it

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well for one thing over here it would be a trimestre (or as we call it, a term). And it being school I hate it. I've been off due to illness, but tomorrow my parents are sending me back whether I am better or not. I was looking forward to going back to school because I was getting NO mental stimulation, but I had forgotten how bad it was. Luckily I teach myself maths because I am so much quicker than the rest of my class, and we never get physics homework (aka I get it done in the lesson). However we are getting tonnes of German homework and I am having difficulty keeping up with it.

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy,
school i'm trying not to blow up grade 12 that much so it could be worse

Role
Diaper Lover
Pretty shitty so far. Really stressfull because ive been missing a TON of school for soccer, and am getting really backed up, which is effecting me more and more each day. I am usually a great student, but this,year im really going to have to buckle down. I plan on waking up at two thirty tomorrow morning to finish homework, ugh....

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I actually got some work done today, and I'm enjoying my classes, so I'm feeling pretty good about university right now (so much different than public school). But I expect things to pick up and become increasingly hectic, so I'll have to see...

I plan on waking up at two thirty tomorrow morning to finish homework, ugh....
Not exactly the best idea- you need sleep, and you need a normal sleep cycle. May I recommend managing your time better, and prioritizing what is and isn't important? For example, as much as I hate to say it, this website is not as important as school work.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It could be better. Anatomy is difficult, Algebra 2 hurts my head, and History has too much information in one place. I'm really loving English though, I guess it is just reading.

Though, Spanish is difficult when "going over" things is barely that. She just tells us what to do without giving much reason behind it. Either you pick it up, ask a ton of questions, or scrape your knee and try to keep up in the marathon that is the school year.

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It's actually going good! That's unusual for me :)

But I've made some really cool friends, and that's also unusual for me. Mst of the people I meet turn out to be jerks pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.