• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hows Everyone Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
My night is pretty boring so far. What about yours?

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just got home from work. This week has sucked

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Just got home from school, should go get the formulas I need for tomorrow's test in my calculator.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It was bonfire night! So it was a good night!
If fun colours and loud banging is your thing.

There's something quite surreal about the night, with lots of explosions going on and ambulances driving past constantly, the sound of sirens always there in the background. Families with young children standing next to drunk teens... and nobody knows quite why they're celebrating.
I love being English.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Last night was pretty great for me. I got a decent meal for a start: pizza covered with pretty much every conceivable type of meat. And mystery soup!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I enjoyed last night...The person I was talking to knows :3

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I had a busy night last night. A friend came over late, then I had to rush around and get ready to spend the night at my Grandmother's. Then I went to bed late, too. So I'm very tired.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was busy untill late yesterday, working on my new car, so when I came in from the garage I was a little more tired, but it helps me sleep better, so today I just did nothing but do a little shopping, and pick a few things I needed.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
same bored tonight but last nite was great because of bonfire night and wenting to my familys to watch them :D

Role
Diaper Lover,
Mine has been good. =D

I'm back at ADISC, yay!

How's yours, Eddy dear :3

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back Figz!

I'm having a night like any other. But suddenly while I was rubbing my clarinet a genie came out and said, "I will give you nine wishes because today is wish squared day. And your number is three." So I asked him, "Well what's up with that? Does anyone get a really big amount of wishes?" He said that there's an amount for every person in the world! Someone has like 7 billion wishes! Sheesh. Well anyway, I wished for eight flavors of ice cream on a big cone, and for $1.50 to spend on a soda.

Other than that I've been doing homework.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can't see why young guys like yourselves, would be bored, you all have a computers, why not just read some stories, or research something for school or work, to make your life better.

But then again I'm old, I guess I look at things differently.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Played Oblivion, then did some laundry, had play practice, and went to bed. Pretty average for me, though tonight I went out to get some diapers, and Hurray, I finally have some again!

It was bonfire night! So it was a good night!
If fun colours and loud banging is your thing.

... and nobody knows quite why they're celebrating.
I love being English.
I think you're celebrating on the fifth of November because as far as I know, the only British holiday on that night is Guy Fawkes Night

You know,
"Remember, remember,
the fifth of november,
the gunpowder treason and plot.

I know of no reason,
why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."

Interestingly enough, the only reason I know about the existance of Guy Fawkes Night (aside from V for Vendetta, which doesn't specifically mention it), is because of my French English dictionary which has an entry on Guy Fawkes night in part of it.

Role
Diaper Lover,
Played Oblivion, then did some laundry, had play practice, and went to bed. Pretty average for me, though tonight I went out to get some diapers, and Hurray, I finally have some again!
Oblivions only the sweetest game ever.
Props!

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's 2 AM, and I've been playing Fable 2 all night up until now. A demon door now wants me to dress in drag and mutton chops for him, so I think I'll call it a night. I'll probably watch a movie before falling asleep though. It's either Narnia: Prince Caspian or Zeitgeist Addendum.

Maybe tomorrow night I'll work on not staying up all night all the time..

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Mine has been good. =D

I'm back at ADISC, yay!

How's yours, Eddy dear :3
Good, I went to friend house, watch some wrestling and listen to music and I got two Mountain Dew bottle for my collection.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think you're celebrating on the fifth of November because as far as I know, the only British holiday on that night is Guy Fawkes Night

You know,
"Remember, remember,
the fifth of november,
the gunpowder treason and plot.

I know of no reason,
why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."

Interestingly enough, the only reason I know about the existance of Guy Fawkes Night (aside from V for Vendetta, which doesn't specifically mention it), is because of my French English dictionary which has an entry on Guy Fawkes night in part of it.
Lol, we know that it's Guy Fawkes Night. What I mean is that the majority of people have no idea why exactly we celebrate it. I mean, by today's standards Fawkes was a terrorist who tried to blow up parliament... but with that said the parliament/King were being asses and arguably deserved it. :p

Ironically the gunpowder treason is very much forgot, and I can't think of a good reason why it should be remembered. :p It's not so clear whether people are celebrating the fact that he failed, or celebratating the fact that he tried.
"Guy Fawkes: the only man to ever enter Parliament with honest intentions"

I

InnocenceAlone

Insomnia will be the death of me T^T
For some reason, I dont sleep well at all during fall and winter !

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Me neither actually. Maybe there's a science to it :educate:

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, mine is actually pretty BA! Im on vacation in Fort Meyers, Florida, and as I write this im looking off our balcony onto the Gulf of Mexico, listening to a Boeing 752 fly over head ;). Flying in was spectacular, seeing all of the coast and little islands, and ocean, and boats, was really cool. When I become a pilot, those are the flights I wanna fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.