• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Howdy's From Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intershop

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey i thought since ive been a member since last year i should say hello and a lil introduction. Some of you here may know me from TBN. (same user name) i tend to read alot of threads on forums but have quite a low post count despite being a member there for years.

I don't really think of myself as a lurker cos when i do make posts they are usually properly thought out what i mean by that is when i do make a post in a thread it tends to be more then one sentence.

Gahh that all sounded abit up myself there damn insomnia..

Moving on to the introness...

i'm a 21 year old straight guy from Sydney, Australia whos a DL but

experimenting abit with the AB side so not sure. These days i
hardly ever wear nappies tho i hope to start to get back more into it.

My fav nappies so far are Tena Slip Maxi's (them be the plastic

backed ones) and i usually don't bother with Pullup type

diapers/drynites or other baby diapers.

Umm life outside the AB/DL world? eh i dunno interested in retro

computing (Commodore 64s, Amiga's, DOS games) and retro

electronics.

other things i dunno music. I love experimental music/eclectic electronic music (egs Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin) and some good

ol' Scandinavian Death Metal then in the mood.

Well yep so that's me.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it would be strange welcoming you since you joined before me, so I'll just say hi :smile: and I agree that quality is more important than quantity.

Edit: I am aware of the irony that that is just one sentence, but hey, now it isn't so there :D

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc. :)

Role
Private
retro electronics.

other things i dunno music. I love experimental music/eclectic electronic music (egs Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin) and some good
Mmm, I love vintage synthesisers myself.

And Warp Records much? *looks at his music folder* Autechre, BoC, Clark, Two Lone Swordsmen, Luke Vibert...

Welcome :)

Intershop

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Mmm, I love vintage synthesisers myself.
Yeah there awesome. particulary Analogue. Love that crunchy natural sound. Do you own any synths/drumachines etc etc?
i've got a couple cept there software only :( Then again who the hell can afford a real life Moog Modular ay :D

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Carer
heh. is sidney west section of australia? i dont have a map handy right now but i have a AB/DL dolphin brother in west austrailia

Intershop

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
heh. is sidney west section of australia? i dont have a map handy right now but i have a AB/DL dolphin brother in west austrailia
Nah mate.
riiight on the other side. sort of lower east coast

Geographically Perth (in Western Australia) is like LA and Sydney (New South Wales) is like NY or DC cept maybe geographically in the american state of Georgia.

Role
Private
Yeah there awesome. particulary Analogue. Love that crunchy natural sound. Do you own any synths/drumachines etc etc?
i've got a couple cept there software only :( Then again who the hell can afford a real life Moog Modular ay :D
Yeah, I used to own a Roland SH-101, and more recently a microKORG. At times though I've been tempted to buy something Moog, but I really don't want to hammer my bank account.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Intershop

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!
Woooo! Thanks mate. That was quite a full on reply!
Yeah i kinda went on a sorta week or something binge of replies on ADISC after i posted this intro (& after being kinda gone and stuff for some months..) and then kinda pulled back to being a bit lurkish...

Also i gotta note that i have kinda been going through a kinda negaviteAB/DL stage (similar to a purge cept i don't chuck out any of my nappies or other stuff which i will sorely regret later and don't start hacking up my arm/body and going all self emo. In other words feeling like a kinda big shift in my life (+ the whole Diaper life as well as the net communities connected to) and yeah its effected the AB/DL side of it. Like gah hard to describe. I enjoy looking and reading through the forums but really don't feel like contributing much to it. i dunno. This def isn't a resignation of my activities on ADISC as short nd' small they may be but a kind of i dunno buggering off for a bit.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey, no prob! I myself am apt to bugger orff without notice, sudden rl stuff and come back and find there is some important stuff some event or drama or change in the site then I have to catch up... and everyone is talking about something and I have no idea what is going on...

It's like living in a Twilight zone episode or sometimes even an X-file

Anyway if you do have something you are really interested in, just ask

btw what is your opinion of http://www.adisc.org/forum/administrative-stuff/11747-forum-newbies.html
please feel free to post your reply there ;)

Last edited:

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You had me at Aphex Twin! :D

Welcome to the site, mate. Hope you enjoy posting here!

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.