• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

howdy!

wickedcul

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hey everyone! I'm a diaper lover and enjoy wearing diapers as they give me comfort. they help me deal with stress and anxiety.

I have done many hours of counseling to try to rid my desires, but I'm now just going to embrace them.

I live in Orlando!

looking forward to connecting with others!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Welcome! Don’t try and rid yourself of your desires, celebrate and enjoy them here with us!!😃

Reactions: Edgewater, wickedcul and Deleted member 59082
Hello and welcome to ADISC, a lot of us have had simular feelings like that. Have a look around and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and wickedcul
wickedcul said:
hey everyone! I'm a diaper lover and enjoy wearing diapers as they give me comfort. they help me deal with stress and anxiety.

I have done many hours of counseling to try to rid my desires, but I'm now just going to embrace them.

I live in Orlando!

looking forward to connecting with others!
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Welcome!

Welcome!

Hello from England where it's wet ... i make sure of that lol

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing world of ADISC! A truly great place as it seems that near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Back