• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy!

LittleZeeb

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hello! Call me Zeeb. He/they.

Recently, I've decided to tap back into my role as a little, and it seems to include an interest in diapers. I'm hoping to lurk, learn, and maybe make friends along the way! :D

I really love art. That's visual, music, writing, and crafting. I personally like to draw and write. Mixing the two is my best preference, doing artistic (vent) journalling. I super love listening to music, with a lean for glitch pop, but I like trying new songs from any genre. (It may not be my thing, but you never know!)

My home life is a bit chaotic but in a good way. My wife and I have a few housecats who are very cute and have many things to say. In my yard, I have a couple pet goats that I adore! I'm a big goat person. I grew up obsessed with horses and rode for around twenty years. I miss their company a lot, maybe someday I'll get to do that again.

I'm relatively new to TTRPG, but I really love it. I've been playing as a character in a campaign for nearly a year, and have dabbled just a little in being a Game Master. Would love to do more Gaming and story creating in the future. Certified dice goblin. (Send help. Or more dice. Actually, just send the dice.)

Other things I have a passing interest in are roller skating, hiking in woods, and dwelling on spirituality.

I'm pretty excited and nervous about being here! Can't wait to dig into the topics that exist here. Thanks for having me! 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos, Kittyinpink, lilithra and 3 others

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Wow! Excellent Introduction!

You sound like you have a pretty interesting life. I share an interest in hiking in the woods and growing my spirituality! I also have an eclectic taste in music, right now I'm flopping between 90's Country, Country-Rap, and Electro-Remixes/Mashups.

It's very nice to meet you! 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleZeeb

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Lunamoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Welcome!

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Very well written introduction and thanks for sharing so much about yourself! I'm new here too... hope you like this community as much as I have in my brief time here.

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hello and welcome.
A TTRPG player!!! I have good memories of playing D&D as player and as GM and some other short campaigns in more modern settings... I choose clases with pets, mounts, summons, that were able to transform or animalistic races. I wasn't very subtle about my tastes... and even today one of them still makes jokes about the furry fandom :eek:.

A yard with goats, that must be fun, when I was a toddler and used cute overalls for the first and last time xD My grandparents still had some animals in their town house. My grandpa had a goat that was really big and old at that time, I remember that he had a strange form in one of his horns (it wasn't broken, just growed in a semi spiral) and a very large beard. I remember him with my perspective, so I don't actually know if he was as big as I remember him, but he was gentle and always accepted food from our hands. I really wanted to ride him and play with him, but the horns where too dangerous.

Last edited:

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome from the UK.

Great intro.

I am not very artistic when it comes to drawing but I love 3d modeling, and crafting, learned to knit and sew over the covid lockdowns and loving it.

Woohoo for another TTRPG fan though I havn't been able to get the time to join a campaign for a while and the last couple years haven't helped matters, there are a few D&D fans on here. We need to find someone who likes to DM and maybe set up an Adisc D&D campaign on zoom or something. There are some great interactive tools these days for playing D&D over the net with interactive maps, dice tools, character trackers etc.

Anyway hope you have fun here.

Reactions: LittleZeeb and lilithra

LittleZeeb

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome! I appreciate it greatly.

I am not very skilled or learned in the great many ways to enjoy D&D, but it hasn't stopped me from trying to be a DM. 😂 I do enjoy it a lot. I have wanted to experiment more with virtual table tops, but they seem to take a little effort to get going.

My current character is a minotaur who started as a barbarian, died, and came back to be a cleric. I really love how wild to adventures can get.

Goats in my yard is fun most of the time! Sometimes they try to get into the house though, and that can be less fun. 🤣 Chaos creatures.

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
LittleZeeb said:
Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome! I appreciate it greatly.

I am not very skilled or learned in the great many ways to enjoy D&D, but it hasn't stopped me from trying to be a DM. 😂 I do enjoy it a lot. I have wanted to experiment more with virtual table tops, but they seem to take a little effort to get going.

My current character is a minotaur who started as a barbarian, died, and came back to be a cleric. I really love how wild to adventures can get.

Goats in my yard is fun most of the time! Sometimes they try to get into the house though, and that can be less fun. 🤣 Chaos creatures.
The old goat lived in the body of a volkswagen beetle reused as his house xD He was like a king in the 'farm'.

Barbarians tends to live short lives :p The same like rogues with bad luck and/or a hard DM.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard!

LittleZeeb

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
lilithra said:
The old goat lived in the body of a volkswagen beetle reused as his house xD He was like a king in the 'farm'.

Barbarians tends to live short lives :p The same like rogues with bad luck and/or a hard DM.

Dang a whole VW? Nice!!

Luckily my barb death was overall planned for character progression, but......yeah. It's not better being a War Cleric, but at least I can heal myself, now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lilithra