• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3d3y35

Banned
Figured I would stop by and introduce myself, just finally started to rekindle my tb instincts.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Welcome, care to tell us a little more about yourself?

ADISC is a great site. Don't be afraid to post around!

Enjoy the site.

--The Silent Assassin--

r3d3y35

Banned
Well im from the great north, like in my info, im a teen obviously (tb) and I just got up the nerve to finally act on my fetish, I always tried to just ignore it but I am done doing that now.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Don't be shy, there's got to be more to you than that. What are your hobbies? What kind of music do you listen to? What grade are you currently in? Those are just a few example questions, don't just stop there.

Welcome! Be sure and post around, becoming established really doesn't take long.

BTW, can we call ya red? It's hard to type out [email protected]|<. :p

--Danny :ninja:

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Please don't harrass new members over mundane stuff Ellipsis

Welcome to ADISC! Feel free to look around, discuss things in the forums, and have a good time!

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well im from the great north, like in my info, im a teen obviously (tb) and I just got up the nerve to finally act on my fetish, I always tried to just ignore it but I am done doing that now.

Hey! Welcome!

Enjoy your time on here, etc. Good that you decided to stop holding it in, it'll always come back in my experience ;)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm Canuckian too. We are getting more numerous, almost enough to take over - but that would not be polite. So we remain allied with the USanians.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
r3d3y35 = redeyes
creepy-kids-with-glowing-eyes-carpenters-village-o1.jpg

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I love that movie... Did you see that part where the baby makes that chick shove her hand into boiling water?

Status
Not open for further replies.