• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy! Ichinyan here!

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi everybody! I’m Ichi, a little with a big passion for video games and their music (it’s about all I listen to)! I also enjoy anime, wrestling, and reading here and there.

I have to say I’m happy to introduce myself here! I’ve struggled with the diaper-loving part of myself for a long time, unfortunately receiving only shame from those I’ve shared it with. I’ve deprived myself of the things I want for the feelings of others, and ended up as a person who doesn’t share much of anything about myself from fear of embarrassment.

But no longer! I’m trying to come out of my shell and become the best version of myself, free from worry of what others think! So, I’d like to use my time here to accept and explore my little side, learn all about the community, which I know about as much as I do rocket science (not a lot!) and hopefully make lots of like-minded friends along the way!

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, YakuiAndOzoi, wetaccident and 2 others

LUV

(L)iving (U)pper (V)alley
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Welcome, you are among friend.
There is no shame in how you feel. A lot of us have felt the same way as you at one point or another. Just remember that you are not hurting yourself or other. We are just living are life the best we can.

Reactions: ichinyan

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I think in some ways we all explore our "little" selves because of this site. ADISC can be insightful and thought provoking, not just about diapers, but so many other things.

legonia

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Good to see your introduction @ichinyan. See you around-

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome aboard!

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone! I’m having a nice time here 😊

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
I’ve deprived myself of the things I want for the feelings of others, and ended up as a person who doesn’t share much of anything about myself from fear of embarrassment.
I relate to that a lot, luckily including the "okay I don't care what others think I'll just be myself!" part! I'm glad you've managed to find peace with it. I wish you lots of joy to come!
ichinyan said:
I also enjoy anime, wrestling, and reading here and there
What kinds of anime do you enjoy? I've actually a bit underwatched and underread myself, due to attention issues. But, I want to watch a lot of stuff eventually!

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I relate to that a lot, luckily including the "okay I don't care what others think I'll just be myself!" part! I'm glad you've managed to find peace with it. I wish you lots of joy to come!
Thank you so much! I’m a lot happier embracing this side of myself! I’m glad to hear you share the sentiment 😊
YakuiAndOzoi said:
What kinds of anime do you enjoy? I've actually a bit underwatched and underread myself, due to attention issues. But, I want to watch a lot of stuff eventually!
I haven’t fully watched/read many for the same reason, actually, so you aren’t alone there!

I mostly enjoy anime with a lot of action-oriented scenes! Shonen and stuff! I’ve finished Demon Slayer, S1 of Jujutsu Kaisen, and Brand New Animal! I’ve tried watching Berserk and Bungo Stray Dogs, and I’ve tried reading Jujutsu Kaisen and Jigokuraku, but I find it very hard to focus on manga. Especially so with the sheer amount of chapters some have!

I’ve most recently finished Aggretsuko! It’s an adorable and funny show, and the main character is very relatable for me! I can’t wait for the final season in February!

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
I haven’t fully watched/read many for the same reason, actually, so you aren’t alone there!
It sure is a struggle! Luckily I've made some close online friends who I watch anime with on a pretty consistent basis and that's helped a lot for me to actually be able to watch and enjoy stuff!
ichinyan said:
I mostly enjoy anime with a lot of action-oriented scenes!
Nice! I tend not to be a huge Shounen person but there's so much great stuff out there in everything!

Most recenetly my friends and I watched Gundam: Witch From Mercury! It just finished up the first 13 episodes and will be on break until about April for the next "season." It's really awesome! Very very good and has crossover appeal with fun mecha fights, interesting space alliances, cute and compelling characters, and space lesbians. It's always really nice to see shows with well-written female characters, especially protags, and this one does a pretty great job. I'd totally recommend it!

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
It sure is a struggle! Luckily I've made some close online friends who I watch anime with on a pretty consistent basis and that's helped a lot for me to actually be able to watch and enjoy stuff!
Yes! Watching with friends also helps me to consistently watch something and gain more enjoyment from it than I normally would alone! Same with video games! Voicing characters with my friends while playing games like RPGs without voice acting is a favorite of mine. 😁
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Most recenetly my friends and I watched Gundam: Witch From Mercury! It just finished up the first 13 episodes and will be on break until about April for the next "season." It's really awesome! Very very good and has crossover appeal with fun mecha fights, interesting space alliances, cute and compelling characters, and space lesbians. It's always really nice to see shows with well-written female characters, especially protags, and this one does a pretty great job. I'd totally recommend it!
It does sound awesome! I’ll have to add it to my list of stuff I wanna watch! It’s always a breath of fresh air to have well-written women in media, and mechas and cute characters are definitely appealing to me! 👀 Space lesbians sound awesome, too 😌

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
It does sound awesome! I’ll have to add it to my list of stuff I wanna watch! It’s always a breath of fresh air to have well-written women in media, and mechas and cute characters are definitely appealing to me! 👀 Space lesbians sound awesome, too 😌
Nice! let me know what you think if you watch. Hope you love it!

DiaperedBondageBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Howdy.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ichinyan said:
Hi everybody! I’m Ichi, a little with a big passion for video games and their music (it’s about all I listen to)! I also enjoy anime, wrestling, and reading here and there.

I have to say I’m happy to introduce myself here! I’ve struggled with the diaper-loving part of myself for a long time, unfortunately receiving only shame from those I’ve shared it with. I’ve deprived myself of the things I want for the feelings of others, and ended up as a person who doesn’t share much of anything about myself from fear of embarrassment.

But no longer! I’m trying to come out of my shell and become the best version of myself, free from worry of what others think! So, I’d like to use my time here to accept and explore my little side, learn all about the community, which I know about as much as I do rocket science (not a lot!) and hopefully make lots of like-minded friends along the way!
Hello and welcome here