• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy from Texas!

ruffledreggie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Heyo! Names Reggie/Kai, I’m a nonbinary gal from the Dallas area, I found the community through regression and am now an AB and DL, I’m going to school to be a pilot and I play saxophone, mainly here to find more people who share some of my interests while also being able to be my true little self!

Welcome, @ruffledreggie. I hope find the place fun and supportive, and best of luck with your studies! I was a wind player all through school--oboe in concert and sousaphone on the football field. That was quite an odd pair, but there's no oboe part in Louie Louie or Sweet Home Alabama, so... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
I was a wind player all through school--oboe in concert and sousaphone on the football field. That was quite an odd pair, but there's no oboe part in Louie Louie or Sweet Home Alabama, so... 🤷‍♀️
Haha, definitely an interesting pair, having been a bari sax player for some of my time in high school I know the struggle to find parts for certain songs, but that’s super cool!

Reactions: Cottontail
Hello and welcome from the UK

Welcome and enjoy

Back