• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy from San Antonio!

PengoMusic

Contributor
Messages
10
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Howdy from San Antonio,

I'm happy to see there is still an active AB/DL forumn in 2023! New city and new year! Looking forward to joining in on the conversation. I've taken interest in the hobby since the 90's. Nice to meet everybody here!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Kittyinpink, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
Hello PengoMusic and welcome to the group.
Nice introduction.
Just out of curiousity, what is some of your hobbies and other interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Egor,

Thank you, hobbies outside of the group include learning guitar, vintage video gaming, cooking, etc. I have a cat that looks a lot like the one in your avatar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
PengoMusic said:
Howdy from San Antonio,

I'm happy to see there is still an active AB/DL forumn in 2023! New city and new year! Looking forward to joining in on the conversation. I've taken interest in the hobby since the 90's. Nice to meet everybody here!
Hello welcome from the UK 🇬🇧
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Thank you Warmfeeling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi and welcome. I used to play guitar though my degree is in organ performance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome PengoMusic.🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi, welcome to ADISC. There are plenty of us Texans on here, glad to have another.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome from the UK!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello, I use to live in San Antonio. There is an awesome ABDL/littles group in that city. I made quite a few life long friends in the community from there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Good Morning and thank you all for the post.
"Redsan", I would be interested in knowing more about the ABDL/littles group here in San Antonio if there is anybody who is interested in sharing their contacts. Thanks Again,
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome from Amarillo!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I had family in San Anton', but they all moved away. Howdy, y'all! 🥳
 
PengoMusic said:
Good Morning and thank you all for the post.
"Redsan", I would be interested in knowing more about the ABDL/littles group here in San Antonio if there is anybody who is interested in sharing their contacts. Thanks Again,
The active group is called SALAMBA and is found on Fetlife for group events.

Other active San Antonio pages,
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
redsan said:
The active group is called SALAMBA and is found on Fetlife for group events.
Catchy name...kinda reminds me of a Three Dog Night song. They like singin' 'bout wine-making bullfrogs an' bein' Out in the Country an' stuff. Dang hippehs... 🤭
 
Good Morning,

Redsan, thank you for the links! (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome! 😊
 
Back
Top