• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy everybody!

DiaperDusk72

Padded Yo-Yo Wielding Bounty Hunter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello everybody! I’m DiaperDusk but everybody can just call me Dusk, thanks for letting me be a part of this community.

I’ve always had a bit of a thing for diapers, not really into any baby related stuff with it though. I like casually wearing them, dressing up a bit and having a good time! You’ll usually find me in one just having a few drinks and playing some games.

My other hobbies outside of diapers include video games in general, film, filmmaking, cameras, photography, model painting/building, “bar tending” (if you could call anything I make professional) and writing!

I’m here because I really wanted a community and group of people with shared interest in something I don’t get to talk to people about much, In almost everything I do Im obsessed with talking online about it - diaper brands, recommendations, gear, accessories, stories, experiences, etc. but of course I always just like a community of chill people to talk about anything with!

Reactions: Lumos, Kittyinpink and Cottontail

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to Adisc DiaperDusk72.🙂

Reactions: DiaperDusk72

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DiaperDusk72 said:
Hello everybody! I’m DiaperDusk but everybody can just call me Dusk, thanks for letting me be a part of this community.

I’ve always had a bit of a thing for diapers, not really into any baby related stuff with it though. I like casually wearing them, dressing up a bit and having a good time! You’ll usually find me in one just having a few drinks and playing some games.

My other hobbies outside of diapers include video games in general, film, filmmaking, cameras, photography, model painting/building, “bar tending” (if you could call anything I make professional) and writing!

I’m here because I really wanted a community and group of people with shared interest in something I don’t get to talk to people about much, In almost everything I do Im obsessed with talking online about it - diaper brands, recommendations, gear, accessories, stories, experiences, etc. but of course I always just like a community of chill people to talk about anything with!
Hello Dusk, welcome to the community, hope you have fun here

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor