• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy all

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerlink

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Howdy! I am tigerlink. Just a name I could think of. Nothing to great. x3 I am a college student in Ohio. I a complete jokester. If I aint making people laugh I aint doing something right. So I guess I am super friendly person. Though if I do something stupid I will regret it for so long.

Anyway, I am here to meet other ABDLs. Been crazy about diapers my whole life. I can remember at a young age my dad had to tell me to stop mentioning them all the time.(I was four I think) So since then I've been extremely closest about the whole thing. Only lately when meeting others online have I been opening up. Started out as a DL but slowly been sticking my foot into AB area. >_>; Embrassing. D:

Anyway, I am into wargaming. Like with the minis and junk. I love to paint and assemble them. I just never get to play much lately. College sucks like that. So I spend most of my time playing games on my computer. Quick and easy fix. :D Well tbh, lately I've been addicted to imgur. It is sucking my soul. D: Saveeeeee me.

So I came here in hopes of finding help in deciding I am not a complete weirdo. And maybe meet people from my area I can talk and hang out with. Never know. But I hope to find a ton of helpful posts in all fields. From clothes to reviews and talk on the latest diapers.

Well that is a little of me! If you have any questions please let me know. I love talking. Y'all have a wonderful day. ^^

Welcome tigerlink! That was a great intro! What is your major? Wargaming is an interesting hobby. Someone else here does that but I can't remember who.

Welcome Tigerlink, from another Ohioan. Are you also a Furry (judging by your profile pic)?

Studying Mech Engi. And ya, been slowing sucked down into Furries and ABs. >.>;

Hi tigerlink and welcome to the site. I met my wife in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio when I moved there for employment. Man, Ohio is one cold state in the winter. One winter it went down to a true -22 degrees.

Welcome, Tigerlink! It's always nice to see a fellow furry joining the sight. Enjoy the forums :)

Welcome to the forum.

Funny thing... I had to look up Imgur because I had no clue as to what it is.

First picture I see and WTF. Is that my wife? :dunno:

n07LNPib.jpg

Looks just like her.

Had me worried.... but I watched the video and it isn't. We dont have a nice car like that nor is my wife rude and dumb like this chick.

but thanks for making my hear jump a beat. :laugh:

Super big welcome and I hope to enjoy talking diapers with you.

zipperless said:
Welcome tigerlink! That was a great intro! What is your major? Wargaming is an interesting hobby. Someone else here does that but I can't remember who.

I believe there are probably quite a few people on here that wargame, I do it myself, warhammer 40K, warhammer fantasy, Hordes, etc, plus many more.. its a great hobby, even played ww2 games too..

welcome to the site..

Babylea

Thanks, though sadly I've been stepping away from Warhammer 40k and GW games. I am not enjoying the direction the tabletop is going. As well as the people I played with lately haven't been that great over all. And a bunch of other reasons. To be frank I've barely done much other than go to my local shop and chat with the guys there after I get off work. Oh well. Thank you all for the wonderful responses! :D

Last edited:
tigerlink said:
...And ya, been slowing sucked down into Furries and ABs. >.>;

lol, that happened to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back