• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy all, Dubbybutt here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubbybutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
Hello! I have joined this site a few days ago and am enjoying it so far. So here is a little introduction to get to know me more. I am an avid gamer and play allot of games competitively. I stream Battlefield 3 and 4 allot on Twitch and will be streaming other games soon. I used to play WoW professionally back when I was about 15-16 but the game went downhill after season 8. I will be getting back into it when Warlords of Draenor comes out. I love glowstinging and have been doing it for two years. Djing is another thing I do at times, to be more specific turntablism. I also beatbox and love doing that as well. Drawing is something I also do but I really lack motivation to draw anything lately as all I pretty much do is PC game.

Here is more about myself and who I am. I am 22 almost 23 on October 30th of this month. I am 5' 4" and about 145-150 pounds, have a skinny physique and wear black thick frame glasses. I reside in the wonderful state of Pennsylvania and I am a diaperfur, I have been in diapers for about eight years now because of spinal injury but it is what it is. Any who, I love making new friends and am very honest and straightforward. Thus ends my fun little story that was probably to long. :p

Crissyfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
hello welcome ^.^

your name seems familar to me, have we met on another site before?

S

Speck

My one corner of the AB/DL community where I had some refuge from people like you, and it's now gone; great...

You won't last long here, the mods actually do their job and won't tolerate any bullshit. Good luck.

Dubbybutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
- - - Updated - - -

were you dubcub on bf.me?

I was indeed! I believe I knew you from there too!

- - - Updated - - -

My one corner of the AB/DL community where I had some refuge from people like you, and it's now gone; great...

You won't last long here, the mods actually do their job and won't tolerate any bullshit. Good luck.

You sure do hold a grudge, it is funny because you actually know nothing about me. :3

S

Speck

When I see people telling others to kill themselves, videotape it and take pictures so you can laugh at it later; that's all I have to know.
When I see people saying that their time spent in the babyfur community is just to watch them suffer for their amusement; that's all I need to know.

So lets get one thing straight, Dub, most here haven't spent a year around you like I have over at babyfur.me, so they don't know you like I do. So first and foremost, this is a support community, don't forget it. The mods and admins here have zero tolerance for bullying, spamming, using mental illnesses in a derogatory manner as a cheap bullying tactic, and any of the other crap you pull. I suggest you read the rules and get a feel for the community first.

Just stay away from me.

Dubbybutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
When I see people telling others to kill themselves, videotape it and take pictures so you can laugh at it later; that's all I have to know.
When I see people saying that their time spent in the babyfur community is just to watch them suffer for their amusement; that's all I need to know.

So lets get one thing straight, Dub, most here haven't spent a year around you like I have over at babyfur.me, so they don't know you like I do. So first and foremost, this is a support community, don't forget it. The mods and admins here have zero tolerance for bullying, spamming, using mental illnesses in a derogatory manner as a cheap bullying tactic, and any of the other crap you pull. I suggest you read the rules and get a feel for the community first.

Just stay away from me.

Lol, you commented on this post. You have no idea who I actually am, and I do not hold grudges. Forgive and forget is my motto, I have no problem with you whatsoever but I will gladly stay away from you. <3

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
What the hell did I exactly miss?

Yes this is a support community but what I think Note was trying to say is please don't go off at others, bully others, etc. We ARE a support community and we don't expect the stuff Note just mentioned.

That said, I don't know if you did that stuff but you might have if Note is familiar with stuff from you that he mentioned and he isn't a liar. So I guess he knows you from somewhere. Where? I don't know so it's none of my business.

I don't know who you are and I can already tell you will get some kind of credit on ADISC so I would build a reputation here if I were you. Please watch what you say around here.

Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy.

What are your hobbies?

Last edited:

Dubbybutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
What the hell did I exactly miss?

Yes this is a support community but what I think Note was trying to say is please don't go off at others, bully others, etc. We ARE a support community and we don't expect the stuff Note just mentioned.

That said, I don't know if you did that stuff but you might have if Note is familiar with stuff from you that he mentioned and he isn't a liar. So I guess he knows you from somewhere. Where? I don't know so it's none of my business but I think we all went to a wrong turn here.

I don't know who you are and I can already tell you will get some kind of credit on ADISC so I would build a reputation here if I were you.

Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy.

What are your hobbies?

Hello Snivy! Hmm well I do quite allot of things by my major hobby is PC gaming. I draw every once in a while when I find the motivation to however. I go to the nearby Furry conventions when I can. How about you?

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Hello Snivy! Hmm well I do quite allot of things by my major hobby is PC gaming. I draw every once in a while when I find the motivation to however. I go to the nearby Furry conventions when I can. How about you?

...I play pokemon and shooter games. Also play flying games.

Just stay away from me.

I'm moving closer for a hug *hugs*

S

Speck

I'm moving closer for a hug *hugs*

Lol, thanks, Snivy. :3

Lol, you commented on this post. You have no idea who I actually am, and I do not hold grudges. Forgive and forget is my motto, I have no problem with you whatsoever but I will gladly stay away from you. <3

Should I dump the pictures for everyone to see? That'll prove who you are. I am not taking your crap here nor should anyone else. This is a good community, with good people. So don't try and pull the wool over my eyes or anyone elses, because I have the proof to back up my claims.

Okay I'm done. And please do...

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Closed, due to overload of drama.

Please be more tactful with one another, and if you have a problem with a user, report it to mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.