• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy =3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLChrisXP

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
howdy im chris, Dl/bedwetter for most my life and i love video games and manga/ anime. im on my computer as much as i can be but i recently got a ps4 so ive been playing that a bit too. im on steam alot playing warframe (gamers will know what im taking about =P) ill answer almost any questions and i do love to chat. drop me a message if ya want

DLChrisXP said:
howdy im chris, Dl/bedwetter for most my life and i love video games and manga/ anime. im on my computer as much as i can be but i recently got a ps4 so ive been playing that a bit too. im on steam alot playing warframe (gamers will know what im taking about =P) ill answer almost any questions and i do love to chat. drop me a message if ya want

Howdy & welcome to ADISC. There's quite a few gamers here. What are some of your favorites?

Welcome! :) What are some of your favorite anime/manga?

for games i go through cycles. diablo 3, dark souls, ARK, warframe, DFO (warframe is what im currently on). as for anime/manga, ive been reading more manga then anything but i love romcoms mostly action is nice too. currently keeping up to date on hajime no ippo, Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! and Jitsu wa Watashi wa. of course theres more anime and games to list but its kinda tough to list them all on the spot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back