How you got your first diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Geez that makes me feel kinda old. In 1992 I was in grade 2 and it was the last year I ever wet the bed (like, a full wetting...little spurts don't count)... that was a crappy morning.
I will make you feel young again. I last wet the bed in 1972! My first "diapers" were bought by my mother when I started wetting the bed again in the 4th grade. They were from the Sears catalog. I wore these really thick training pants (almost like the pull-on cloth diapers available now) and snap on polyester pants that were flannel lined and had a snap in cloth booster insert also.

cpndl

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
At the time i was about nine and my mom used to babysit my baby cousins and i used to steal them from the bag but the first time i bought them my self was a day that i stayed home sick from school i was 17 i got in my car and drove to cvs and picked up a pack of depends

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well i got my first diaper because my brother has cerebreal paulsy (meantally retarded sorta) and so he doesnt feel the urge to use the bathroom so he wears diapers and one day i decieded to try one and ta da it hooked me like drugs lolz :rolleyes:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had the perfect chance. My parents and my sister were away for the weekend and I found a medical supply store close to my house but not so close that someone would recognize me. I went in asked for some First Quailty diapers. I was a little imberised but at the same time over come with happyness and joy, I liked the fact that I was in a place with others and asked for diapers. So I got them drove home, put one one and spent the rest of the weekend when I wasn't at work in a diaper.

game designer

Status
Not open for further replies.