How you got your first diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Story of how you got your first diapers, AFTER you were a baby/toddler.

wait for it, wait, wait,

GO!

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I rode to the store on my bike, and was quite embarrassed...the feeling like everyone is after you?

~Gwizzy~

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was staying at my Grandmother's apartment, she had moved out to a different place, but we still had a lease on it for another week. So I convinced my mom to let me sleep over at the apartment. Around midnight I walked across the street to Safeway, dressed in a dark leather trench coat, sunglasses, and looked freaking bad ass.

Then I got a pack of diapers (wow, they're heavier than I thought), and payed for them.

Oddly enough, every single time I bought diapers at that store. The same cashier was there. The second time I got diapers I had a friend of mine come in the store for support, and we both laughed at the odd chance. (We named the cashier Tim)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I walked to an Eckerd about a mile from my house. I remember I was looking for something like pull ups. Of course, I didn't research it first, didn't even know there were other people who liked to wear diapers. I just knew Depends were adult diapers. And, I just saw "fitted briefs" which sounded about right. So I grabbed those and bought them. Then I discovered they were "real" diapers, which was even better.

diapered college

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well when i was way younger, lets see, 6-7 i think, i stole like 5 from my church. yes i kno, not the right thing to do, but i was young. my parents eventually found the spend stash in my closet when i was at school or preschool cant remember. i never had the courage to go buy some for my local rite aid, and also a person from my church who knew me worked there. it was until the summer after my senior year in hs that i went several towns over with my car to a walmart and bought depends bc that is the only brand i have ever heard of at that time.

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have always had the feelings to wear for some strange reason. The reason behind it, I had no idea why?

When I was about 11 or 12, a younger cousin always used to visit our house with my aunt. I used to help out looking after my younger cousin back then with the nappy changes etc. I remember seeing all the nappies in the changing bag and one day I decided to steel one. I remember sticking it inside my top and taking it up to my room. Later that day in the evening, I would wear it inside my panties in my room. After my younger cousin got potty trained, my source kinda ended, so thats when I started to buy them.

Back then pampers were different, pink for girls and blue for boys and size 6 didnt exist either. I remember I would go into the shop, feeling paranoid as ever and would buy the boys blue back of nappies as not to cause to much suspicion and I would hide them in our shed until nobody was home. Then I would take the pack and hide it under the floor boards in my room.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I took the bus to a grocery store that was far enough away from the area of the city I live in, with a backpack to store them in after I bought them. I remember buying some goodnites and walking out of the store so fast! :rolleyes: This was about 5 years ago.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Rode my bike to a local Wal-Mart and bought a pack of Depends.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I barely remember it...

I think I was 14. I just bought them from the near by shop, they were Spar brand nappies.
I got scared on the way home, so I pulled a couple of the nappies out, and threw the rest away!

I still can't believe I actually bought some...

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I ordered them of the interwebz. Medisave.co.uk They was pretty high. £28 including p+p

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
November 12th 2007 I bought my first pack, rode down to the Walgreens on my bike ^^

A

annierighthurr

I was a bedwetter so my mom got me goodnites when I stayed with her (I was moved around homes alot as a kid). If that doesn't count, I can remember buying depends and baby diapers when I was 12 or so. I actually remember the first time I bought depends. It must've looked really weird because I was really little for my age...

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmm, well the 1st time I bought them was when I was 16 and I still lived at home. I waited till me mum was out one night, I walked over woolworths and went in and bought a packet of depends. I was so embarrassed and nervous (like I always am when I buy dem still). I rushed home with em and put one on. MMMM that was so awesome, was the 1st time I ever wore a real one (I'd made my own before that).

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
it strikes me that i may have had the easiest time getting nappies out of a good many of the people here...
once f inally plucked up the courage to tell my mum bout my Tb/dl nature and i asked her, not totally bluntly but noone else was home... to get some nappes next time she wen to the chemst... and by some stroke of luck she thought i was wetting the bed (since i had been on and off untill i was 13-14) so i called the bluff and yeah, we arranged to get them the day wed go and get some new parts for my uniform like a senior tie.

so after after buying my senior tie and new blazer from the uniform shop we went to the pharmacy and we bought...something called depends super or somehing like that

so yeah i consider myself lucky

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
December 23, 2004 was the first time I bought diapers as an adult.

I was 15, only had a learners permit so I couldn't drive. The best form of transport, a bike? It was a blustery day outside so it took 10 minutes to get to my Walgreens. Once inside, I took 5 minutes looking at diapers, I chose Pampers Cruisers size 6. The cashier was the nerve-racking part though. I just said "Gag gift." He responded, "Oh that will make one heck of a gift, you have a happy holiday!" I paid and then I pedaled home as fast as I can.

I was anxious and when I walked in home, everybody was still asleep and my rents were at work. I tossed my diapers in the drawer and breathed a sigh of relief.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i stole some from my little sister when i was about 6.

then i got by on makeshifts for a while.

a few times when i was like 16-17 i stole some depends from my grandmother. i'm so evil. she probably blamed the woman she paid to help her keep the house tidy.

when i was 18, just after i'd moved away to university, i got up the courage to buy some depends from a safeway. i was so scared i almost threw up. then i wound up going through this huge guilt period and threw them all away.

then i didn't buy any more until i was like 22.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
One of my cousins, a toddler at the time frequently came to our house so his mother decided to leave a spare package of nappies here for convience sake, I think they were Tescos brand. Ashamedly when chance came & plenty of will power later I thieved a few, nobody appeared to notice so no harm done, least not to my knowledge.

I think I was around thirteen at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.