How would you like your coffee, sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Coffee, then. A drink enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. The most used psychoactive drug. Drink coffee, do stupider things faster! (or smart things, but so goes the motto).
However, here's the vital question : How do YOU like drinking your coffee? specifying what kind is also neat.

I like filter coffee, and I like it with no sugar, or milk. Unless it's aromatic, in which case I will add a little bit of sugar and a small amount of milk. I like to accompany it with some fresh hand rolled cigarettes. Helps me start the day, anytime.

Coffee drinkers, unite!

BabyLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like most types of coffee, as long as it has sugar in it, it's good! :biggrin:
Normally I only have black coffee with sugar in it, but I like caramel late's and mocha's a lot for every once in a while.

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hazelnut Creamer. :99

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
I personally prefer a long espresso or an americano. Always black ^^.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I really love chocolate coffee. Don't get confused, it's coffee, but with a slight chocolate flavor. I have one that's chocolate mint, which is also very good.

Other than that, I like it with lots of cream and lots of sugar. If it's going to be bad for me, I'm going all out. :) However, I don't drink a lot of coffee, so it's OK. I probably drink it maybe once or twice every two months or so and I only make a really tiny pot of it.

I used to love getting Mocha Joes from Burger King, but then they changed the way they made them and they're not as good. BTW: I actually figured out how to make them at home (or at least what I make is so similar that I can't really tell the difference), so every so often during the summer I'll make a big pitcher and spend the next couple of days drinking it. All it is is my chocolate coffee (BK uses regular), cut with a whole gallon of chocolate milk and refrigerated. For that I use a big pot of coffee. I'm going to try it with the small pot next time to see if I can get the ratio better.

SteelCity

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dunkin Donuts black coffe. I am not one of those douchebags that will pay $12 for burned tasting coffe at starbucks.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Dunkin Donuts black coffe. I am not one of those douchebags that will pay $12 for burned tasting coffe at starbucks.

What is with people who pay out that much money for coffee anyway? I've heard people say it's because it's 'better', but then I think that what I make myself at home probably tastes better than that and cost less too. :\

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I usually sweeten it to a moderate degree with Splenda and hazelnut creamer (usually iced), but lately I've been taking it black (but only hot). Less calories that way. Though I do enjoy a latte once in a while when I want to splurge. (Or when I'm at my Grandparents' house and they let me use their espresso machine to make their friends lattes with the funky designs in them.)

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Touch of heavy whipping cream + cinnamon. Tasty.

Though I'm more of a coca tea man myself.

ReynardKaukainen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I will drink coffee just about any way, but I prefer to brew really strong, dark stuff with cinnamon or nutmeg and take it black.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Depends on the time and how I feel, usually I'll either get a Red Eye (Black coffee and expresso shots) iced, or a hot Eggnog Latte. Sometimes in the afternoon, or if I'm not feeling in the mood for a bit of a bitterness, I'll get the sugary iced coffee drinks (Ones where you can still taste some of the coffee though.)

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
As much god-damned sugar and creme I can drown into that bastard.

Okay, okay, maybe not that much... But I do like it drowned in it, to the point of a nice light brown, possibly a little lighter. And this is just for filter coffee!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I must have my coffee in the morning before I face 640 junior high students. Usually I drink 8'o clock Colombian filtered through a coffee maker, or Dunkin' Donuts Dark Blend, or even Kroger's Morning blend, which is also Colombian coffee. I like to use a fair amount of Vanilla flavored cream and Splenda.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lotsa cream, lotsa sugar - Winston Wolf

Anybody who remembers that quote gets a cookie.

BabyLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
O, how could I forget Cinnamon!! Great stuff with coffee.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
The same way I like my metal. Blaaaaaaaaaack.

I like tea actually.

onesieboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As long as it is not instant i love coffee. good and strong with no sugar and good full cream milk added

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
None whatsoever. I'm sorry, but I could not get into coffee even if I wanted to. I tried, but failed (Ironic I know!). Never have I ever had something that smelled so good and tasted so disappointing. I failed at getting addicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.