How would you classify your level of incontinence?

Hw would you classify your levee of incontinence?

• Minor

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Moderate

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Severe

Votes: 31 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Padded53

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

Minor: Have fairly good urinary control and can almost always either hold it or make it to a bathroom in time. Don't always have to wear protection but it may generally be a good Idea, especially at certain times of the day. Also may have infrequent bedwetting.

Moderate: Have only fair urinary control. This would include minor leaks and significant drips and drizzles after urination. Also includes some urge incontinence and night wetting that may or may not be controllable (i.e. able to wake up before peeing) to some degree. Would generally have to wear some form of protection 24/7.

Severe: Have very little to no control of urinary function. Must wear significant protection 24/7.

FYI... I'm definitely in the "Moderate" category due to my BPH, I pretty much patterned that description around my situation.

Oh and sorry about the typos in the heading on the poll, I didn't have my glasses on when I typed that! Hopefully a moderator can fix that for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inconinmiss

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have severe urge urinary incontinence - several out-of-control bladder emptyings each day.

derek245

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Severe most definitely, I have no control whatsoever, and when I have an accident it's often huge, and requires the most absorbant nappy possible (plus tons of other protection...)

tewks7979

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have severe urinary incontinance. But the bowl side is going down hill but i couldnt be happier

Fuknose

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Mine is minor, can hold during the day but do wet some nights depending on how much I drink up to the time I go to bed, but do love to wake up wet :laugh:

Lmgmz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Severe :/ can't control urine and can only sometimes control bowels

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I voted minor as i only have to wear for bedwetting I am good throughout the daytime, I do have some urge incon but have not yet been unable to make it to a potty or at least the side of the road or behind a building.

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I voted "minor" as my problem is mostly bedwetting (most nights). If I'm not paying attention in the daytime, I can suddenly realize I need to go "right now" (probably am not reading the warnings my body is giving me) and will pee some before I get to the toilet. I am padded at night, and if I am going to be out of reach of a restroom for a good while in the daytime (car or plane) I will wear protection then, too.

ram15l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
minor but i just got my Pull-up down in time but still spurted twice on the run to the bathroom :(

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Well I voted moderate because I have heard issues and I leak and dribble a bunch after I pee I also have bedwetting issues that aren't every night I also have frequency issues as I write this I have wet my diaper 4 times in the past 2 hours the anxiety over where and when I have to pee has gotten worse since my vision loss I'm currently going through vision rehab right now and some of the other issues I deal with are the loss of that need to go feeling and the inability to hold it for much longer than 10 to 15 minutes. I pee about 2-3 times an hour on a bad day and once an hour on normal days. Si i m in diapers full time

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have minor urge incon. It can get pretty darned uncomfortable if I'm out of the house, however.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

Minor: Have fairly good urinary control and can almost always either hold it or make it to a bathroom in time. Don't always have to wear protection but it may generally be a good Idea, especially at certain times of the day. Also may have infrequent bedwetting.

Moderate: Have only fair urinary control. This would include minor leaks and significant drips and drizzles after urination. Also includes some urge incontinence and night wetting that may or may not be controllable (i.e. able to wake up before peeing) to some degree. Would generally have to wear some form of protection 24/7.

Severe: Have very little to no control of urinary function. Must wear significant protection 24/7.

FYI... I'm definitely in the "Moderate" category due to my BPH, I pretty much patterned that description around my situation.

Oh and sorry about the typos in the heading on the poll, I didn't have my glasses on when I typed that! Hopefully a moderator can fix that for me.

I would classify me as moderate to severe, sometimes I'm able to make it to the toilet, however most times not. Wearing and using diapers 24/7, which generally are thick premium diapers.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Moderate to severe. I wet the bed every night and have wetting accidents most days.

dlinu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Have no control of my bowels so I would put myself as severe.

D

Deleted member 21508

I'd classify myself as sever. I don't know when or if I'll make it to the bathroom. Sometimes I can almost make it there before I wet myself. Sometimes I don't even know that I've wet myself. I have good days and bad. I do have to wear 24/7 because I just can't make it anymore. Honestly I usually just give up and go in my diaper before my bladder starts to hurt spasm.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Severe. Several settings everyday, frequently with no notice at all. Bowel movements in my diapers 1-2 times a day with little to no notice at all

Status
Not open for further replies.