How would the Triforce symbol look on a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, how would this look as a case window design for a computer? I'll be using the side panel of the Antec 300 and using a Dremel I'm buying tomorrow morning to do it. I'm also thinking of putting a 80mm fan in the middle of the triangle thing as well, what do you think?

Attachments

• triforce1.jpg
    triforce1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 65,357
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! I love that symbol so much. It doesn't matter where you put it, it will always look cool. I think it would look really good.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I might just do the triangle part since it'll be my first project with the Dremel. Just as soon as I figure out how to install the freaken cutting wheel :(

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
print it out, trace it on cardboard and make a stencil... then just follow the lines.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Even just the tri force would be cool. If it's the whole thing, that would be epic. Also, follow Darkfins advise. I do that when I'm carving and it helps a lot.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It'd look like this:

wood-PC-1.jpg

Not really, but that'd be pretty cool...Here's an idea of what it could look like...On a Wii...

Crystal-Wii-Side1-Front-Wat.jpg

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm picking up some alu tomorrow and then I'll trace the design on some tape on it and cut it out. I'll post a picture of the outcome, and if it's good I'll redo it on my case =)

Status
Not open for further replies.