How to wet the back of the diaper?

takeod33

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi!

I've a question about wetting. I'm trying to pee the back of my diaper, but I'm not having many progresses. The last time I gave it a try and I just lay back and manage somehow to wet a little bit down. Should I continue this way? What is the best position to get it right?

Thanks!

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
takeod33 said:
Hi!

I've a question about wetting. I'm trying to pee the back of my diaper, but I'm not having many progresses. The last time I gave it a try and I just lay back and manage somehow to wet a little bit down. Should I continue this way? What is the best position to get it right?

Thanks!
Its not really possible to wet it in any traditional way
Diapers are not made for pee only
the back is traditionally for #2 stuff
You can try a bit more laying on back and letting #1 go
but unless you take diaper off and wear backwards it's typically gonna stay dry

tiboonti

Mr T
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
takeod33 said:
Hi!

Thanks!
Do like me and use a small rubber tube that you tape inside the diaper :) once you find the right place to tape it (depending where the tip of your penis lands) half the flow is directed directly to the back of the diaper ! 100 % use every time. Works even better when sitting.

Attachments

• 233A9BA3-60F5-4F4A-9877-F2F8F5ED8CD4.jpeg
    233A9BA3-60F5-4F4A-9877-F2F8F5ED8CD4.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 2C996269-F352-45DE-875F-E22D55CE50EF.jpeg
    2C996269-F352-45DE-875F-E22D55CE50EF.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: JOCKMAN

singletlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually open the diaper and fluff it up. Spread it out flat. I then direct my pee to the back where pee never goes. Let it soak in for a bit and then put it on. Warm in the back right away and it seems to help wick pee to the back.

ArgentBuffalo

Thriving in Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
For disposables, if you wet while standing only, sheer physics discourages a complete wetting of the back part of the diaper (and the front part, for that matter). Liquid will go into the low part of the diaper between your legs and after the SAP has absorbed it, that is where it will for the most part stay. This is why the superabsorbent core of the diaper (and most of the absorbency, leak prevention, and acquisition layer length) is concentrated between the legs.

Now, if the SAP in the core is completely saturated, then the pulp retains the wetting, and the pulp can wick some distance (like a cloth diaper can). Then, naturally the diaper will start to wick to the front and back, but only so far as physics and the materials allow. In normal use I see a lot of wicking to the back, but less to the front, which probably has to do with press-out (which I will mention in a second).

The way I understand it, the extra padding that doesn't always get wet in front and back is there to help the diaper keep you dry in different postures. The front is for when you're on your belly and also for male wearers, where the "garden hose" providing all of their wettings can be positioned in any direction, worst case straight up. The rear of the diaper is for laying down on your back and sitting. When sitting or laying your butt puts a lot of pressure on the pulp and SAP, which forces liquid out, so it needs somewhere to go. Further, when laying down and wetting, the diaper needs more material to slow down the flow and to catch liquid that isn't immediately grabbed by the rest of the diaper. You can sometimes physically feel this happening when you wet while laying down.

Long story short, wet a couple of times while you're on your back, and you will get a soggy bottom in no time. You can also saturate the core and then sit in it (on a hard surface, preferably). Just watch for press-out leaks!

Reactions: HieronymusSquash

HieronymusSquash

Bombs away!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you're a bit adventurous, a body temperature enema will give you that nice warm feeling in the rear. Avoid plain tap water. Suggest using 2 cups of distilled water with a teaspon of iodized salt and a small pinch of baking soda to create a saline solution. Make sure the salt and soda are completely dissolved. Shoot it up your booty and enjoy.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wonder if introducing a plastic-backed (non-booster) Poise pad to the typical surge zone would encourage more spreading.

takeod33

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you very much for all your recomendations!!!