How to Wear Diapers in Public

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have only ventured out for a few short shopping trips but I took a lot of precautions. I wore plastic diaper covers over my diaper (leak protection) and then control panties over the diaper covers (to quiet things down and reduce any bulge). I wore jeans but left my shirt untucked to cover my butt.
I guess you could say I was a bit paranoid. But what a thrill wetting on the checkout line with no worry about leaking.

D

Deleted member 56440

thanks for all the comments on this thread. I have been inspired to wear in public and see what happens.

Widgeydog354

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
be discreet but if you want to you can wear things that have littleish hints. dont panic if your diaper peeks out the back no is gonna go oh look hes wearing a diaper everybody look. mines peeked out once i abusy kfc nobody batted an eye lid as i stood up and i just pulled my top down and carried on.

AngelKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
As for me, I've had to wear diapers since 2014 for incontinence. I find that, generally speaking, if you don't worry about it, no one else will either. Sometimes there is a slight swish or crinkle, as I wear plastic-backed diapers. Often also, the top of the diaper rides on top of my shorts or pants. I simply just cover the whole thing with a t-shirt or a button-down shirt. I've grown very comfortable wearing diapers in public - if I have to pee, then so be it. No one knows. I know it can definitely be a struggle and a source of great anxiety the first few times you wear diapers in public - I remember one time I even had a rare panic attack about it a few years ago. But, I've found that absolutely no one is the wiser unless I expressly tell them I'm wearing. So, if you can de-pressurize and de-stress about it, so much the better. Hope that helps some.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had to change in a public toilet the other day and I was wearing a megamax and so the tabs are really loud. There was one other person in there but whilst in the stall I just had to bite the bullet and pull the tabs, and guess what? Nothing happened, no one said anything, not even a peep

BengieG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So Being on the thinner side i decided to get some summer shorts. I can fit side 18-20 boys shorts with room to spare. I put on my goodnite xl and my boys nylon blend knee shorts yellow with blue side sides. I gave it a quick mirror check and off i went. It wasnt till i was out for most of the day till i noticed at the straight view you can see the outline of the pullup and the white blue design thru the material. I was worried but excited at the same time. But oh well. life goes on..

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I use to only wear a pull up when I was out or to work. But now I will wear anything I have in stock. Plus lately I have been wearing two boosters and my diaper. I really don't think anybody pays attention to it but I will say after I have peed multiple times and my boosters and diaper have swollen it does look like I have something tucked into my pants and I walk slower.

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had to change in a public toilet the other day and I was wearing a megamax and so the tabs are really loud. There was one other person in there but whilst in the stall I just had to bite the bullet and pull the tabs, and guess what? Nothing happened, no one said anything, not even a peep
At work I wait till the restroom is empty but in public it doesn't matter.