How to wake up wet?

NorGirlBaby said:
Do u have an link?
I don't. I ended up getting a set of old DPF hypno CDs from someone else. I gotta search my bins to see if I can find 'em.

BobbiSueEllen said:
So you want to wet in your diaper in your sleep? Bear in mind, it could be irreversible and make you diaper-dependent at night. Sure you want this?
BobbiSueEllen said:
So you want to wet in your diaper in your sleep? Bear in mind, it could be irreversible and make you diaper-dependent at night. Sure you want this?
Bedwetting is a habit once formed very hard to break.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Have you tried running it in the background, like music? That worked for me when I was using "toddler, always wet" hypno. 🥳
I tried hypnosis several times, including subliminal tapes, sleep trainig (the ones you loop in your sleep) but the problem is that i can't sleep with sound or earpods, I bought special ones to wear for sleeping but it still hurts my ears, only a bluetooth headband would work but then the noise would still keep me awake.
The files i tried were from warpmymind (EMG, these are pretty good ones, they get me deep) and one that comes with a insturction manual (week schedule) and has clearing, subliminal , regular hypnosis and sleep hyponsis files.

I do get in trance with other regular hypno files but lose the patience to listen to them for weeks on end :(
in the end I caved and called my urologist for help, i'm done losing my sleep for painful urges. I'm in for a pre-op exam the 29th of october :3

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It's helped having good diapers that I can trust. I'm in my 40s and find myself needing to pee a few times through the night. Often getting up to potty my mind will wake up, and then I'll be thinking what I need to do the next day, etc...
Having good diapers I'll wake up just enough to pee. Usually means I'll lay on my back for a little bit. It's less trying to wet, but more about quieting the part of your mind holding back.
One thing I've noticed is once I've wet the diaper the first time, often I'll wake up in a diaper that is much wetter than that one wetting.
A lot of it's mindset. When I'm diapering up I think this is because I'm a bedwetter. When I wake up in the morning with my arm around my stuffie, and a wet diaper I feel really Little waking up.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperGuy08, BobbiSueEllen and Safari
I enjoy the act of wetting, so I'd much rather be aware when it's happening. Wake up, pee, go back to sleep. It does take some practice to learn how to relax those muscles to get effortless flow.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Safari
BobbiSueEllen said:
It'll pay to stop now. Forcing creates too much internal pressure which can create big health problems over time, from internal organ injury to chronic health issues. I gave myself an inguinal hernia in '83 when I felt the urge to go, put on Pampers, stood up and tried to push. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to blow my giblets out...and it hurt!

Seriously...don't do it. Hernia surgeries suck. So do IVs. And recovery. Agh. Just diaper up, do your best to give yourself permission, tell yourself "This is what diapers are for"...and relax. It'll happen.
Wow! I didn’t know that! I often push

• Wow
I am able to loose control of the blader, when i am diapered in the evening in awake condition.

For me honestly it just takes time, I've been wearing diapers pretty consistently for the last 4 years and pretty much always wear to sleep. Just up until a few months ago I actually had a couple nights here and there where I would wake up wet with no recollection. It may honestly be that I did wake up and just forgot when I woke up or that it did occur when I sleep, either way it takes a long time for anything to really happen, my advice is to just wear as much as you can and if your goal is to try to wake up wet, maybe have a glass of water or two before you go to sleep to make it a little easier.

my idea would be to go to bed wet first lol

Reactions: chrischrischris
Littlebabaprince said:
That increases the odds and severity of diaper rash. Have you had diaper rash much? Even a light case of it is no fun. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Littlebabaprince
BobbiSueEllen said:
That increases the odds and severity of diaper rash. Have you had diaper rash much? Even a light case of it is no fun. :confused:
Nope but often go to bed in a wet nappy and never gave a rash

Safari said:
Hi there ! It’s rather easy to wet while asleep but it takes a little time and patience, start by diapering early before bed and drink lots of water but don’t pee hold it, when you get in bed don’t pee before hold it, your body will need to pee in the night which will wake you up so get up and pee in your diaper then go back to sleep, then try not getting out of bed in the night and pee laying down, get used to doing this your body will recognise the feeling of peeing laying down and the feeling of a wet diaper when you wake, after a few weeks of doing this you’ll find that you won’t even wake up to wet you’ll just do it and let me tell you there is no better feeling than waking up in a wet diaper and not even knowing you’ve done it ! Just like a real baby !! Hope this helps
The problem is: when i am diapered i wet with out any controll. But i haven't learned my subconsiuos it is ok to do it while i sleep. So i usally wet the diaper in the morning while i walk into the bathroom

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Safari
I normally wet the bed if I've had a few.drinks! But I probably shouldn't recommend that and also alcohol is soooo expensive in Norway... I know because I ran up a credit card bill there over the course of a month 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Well.... Norwegian buy there alcohol at taxfree when they travel abroud and we Are also taking weekendstrip to sweden or denmark just to buy ot cheap. It is out at nightclubs and pbars and restaurants the alcohol is expensive. My problem is i sleep terrible when i have been drinking alcohol. And it seems i am allergic to it. I get stomachache and get diarhee and start to vombit while i drink alchol. When i was a teen med and some friends had a vorspiel before entering the nightclubs, and i took a zip from my beer and then i just start to vombit the beer. It just came out of me like a waterfalls. And this was also at the backyard at the policestation to. Legal age in Norway for drinking alchol is 18. And i was 19.

Oh wow that's pretty heavy and I'm sorry to hear that! I also didn't think it would be cheaper to buy alcohol in Sweden! 😂 When I was in Norway we had many nachspiels!

I also sleep terribly but in a regular basis. The only other times I've woken up wet are when I've been extremely tired and also after sleeping tablets.

I got some sleeping tablets after my break up a year ago. Doesn't sleep so great after that and i don't like the place i rent now. It was the first and better place i found at that time. I can't have my private life so much since i rent an tiny apparatment at the basement to and unfamiliar familiy. Doesn't feel like home.

Water before bed is key, im back to bed wetting and its great to wake up wet front to back when i was dry when i fell asleep but its also important to take nights off and make sure its still in controll...as if now i can flip it off like a switch by not having liquids b4 bed

Littlebabaprince said:
Yes I go to bed wet every night . I'm okay with that lol

Just drink plenty of fluids and right before bed drink a herbal relaxation tea and before you know it you'll be in deep sleep.

Reactions: chrischrischris
bohemian85 said:
I normally wet the bed if I've had a few.drinks! But I probably shouldn't recommend that and also alcohol is soooo expensive in Norway... I know because I ran up a credit card bill there over the course of a month 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
In Norway can get wery cheap alcahol some of them almost for free ~20nok per/liter😊

Reactions: chrischrischris and Safari
Back