How to use a male Chasity cage without balls?

Infantesmallmind

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have been wondering this question for a while, and I have a few ideas of what one do but I want to hear out some other ideas first. Because I do know that are some other who would have thought.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, Tappy and Angelapinks
FuFu clip ?

Prince Albert piercing springs to mind

Wmv532 said:
FuFu clip ?
still need the ball (testicles
To be more specific) for it to work but nice and discreet idea.

Last edited:
JustC said:
Prince Albert piercing springs to mind
I prefer not to pier my body and that looks like it would really hurt. I’m more going for prevention of an erection.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Tappy
Perhaps like a C*ring with plug but instead of a ring it is a the chastity house.

otherwise once could use a chasity belt with room for the front. i remembering seeing those. can't remember where though.

Edit found it

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, Tappy and Infantesmallmind
Mikily said:
Perhaps like a C*ring with plug but instead of a ring it is a the chastity house.

otherwise once could use a chasity belt with room for the front. i remembering seeing those. can't remember where though.

Edit found it
Both ideas would work and I could possibly get into butt plugs has well, but that second one is hella expensive.

Infantesmallmind said:
Both ideas would work and I could possibly get into butt plugs has well, but that second one is hella expensive.
it is sadly. yes.
but it is also from etsy, you might be able to find similar cheaper options somewhere else.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Tappy and Infantesmallmind
Infantesmallmind said:
I have been wondering this question for a while, and I have a few ideas of what one do but I want to hear out some other ideas first. Because I do know that are some other who would have thought.
A chain form front around the waist to the other side then another between the legs and locked on thight ?

Reactions: Tappy and Infantesmallmind
Mikily said:
it is sadly. yes.
but it is also from etsy, you might be able to find similar cheaper options somewhere else.
Maybe in the future I’ll go digging around and find out. Other wise it ass anchors for me then.

Only way is a full belt system that is made for Trans or feminine style. The front plate will have a tube that holds you and it secures to the front plate

033FCC69-3792-4A0F-B979-F6BDAF747E32.png

The Twisted Penis Chastity​

Beautifully crafted to not only look hot but so functional that once applied the wearer will not be able to get an erection. Take control of his erections with this device. By limiting the ability of the penis to grow during an erection it will cause slight discomfort and prevent a full blown erection. A great product to tease him with.

Specs:
Larger ring is 1.25 inches diameter and the smaller is 1 inch in diameter.

That is why you need a real chastity belt with a waist band , not a plastic toy .

Back