How to stop sexual feelings with diapers?

Tymwarped

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I enjoy the whole scene, I'm in a sexless marriage because the wife doesnt want any. I'm not into rape either, so wetting and messing has to be my out. I am trans so my bottom is very sexually active, the button is down there. Not only that, but when I pee. I also poop but I'm 72 now so it maybe age related prolapse. Sexual release is quite a normal exchange, when hot poop hits the hammer hard, the bell rings and, natural flooding takes place, like at the amusement park. Multiple rings, in fact, so I change out to contain my sanity.

Tymwarped

Contributor
Role
What “feelings” are you referring to? Surely it wasn’t being sexually aroused at age six.
Babies, all genders get hard, they have no knowledge of the experience but it's still there. Next time you change and clean an infant you will see what I mean. As we grow, we learn, our spirit grows as well, right along with our will. Being forced by someone else no matter how loving that person is, to tell a sentient being how and when to control Their waste products from Their own bodies, is ALWAYS A FAILURE, in the end. Worse if the little is exposed to spankings etc for expressing their own desires, it becomes a challenge of the wills. Doing what we want is a pride issue, it started at the garden of Eden and is true today.

Tymwarped

Contributor
Role
To reverse potty training anyone, let them be themselves. After they want to use the toilet and They agree give them a diaper their size and let them put on a diaper and show them the toilet. Facing the toilet tank or the wall in a sitting position will cause the diaper to fill, close the door and let them decide. Happy or sad, will let you know.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I find this thread very interesting and I actually have the opposite concern. Diapers have always been a sexual thing for me and I really like it. When I tried adult diapers for the first time they were a store brand with white plastic backing and I was thrilled. I got aroused just from opening the package and holding one. I can't imagine how I would have felt if they had been ABDL diapers but I didn't discover those until a few years later. I do find now that I'm less turned on by diapers the more I use them. But I only wear them once in a while. Like maybe once a month on average. So just like everyone is saying I guess diapers are like anything else, the more you are introduced to something the more desensitized you become. For me I don't want to loose that sexual feeling for diapers. I know some of you are saying you feel ashamed after climaximg using diapers. I used to feel that way too but I got over that. I think telling my wife about my fetish helped. Now sometimes I will put on a diaper use it (only #1 for me) and then maybe masturbate. After that I will take it off and go about my day with no guilt whatsoever.
I certainly don't want to lose my sexual feelings for diapers, either. Everyone is different but I would say that as I have worn more and I'm different situations, my feelings for them have broadened but not been reduced. I felt like I had to be in the lookout, lest they become mundane but they definitely aren't to me, even wearing 24/7.

I think it might be analogous to attraction to others (whatever your personal orientation). The people we desire aren't just there to fulfill that desire, we interact with them in many ways unrelated to sex but that doesn't diminish out desire or its expression when the time comes. I suspect the "Horny 'Net Guy" phenomenon is a result of guys who are unable to separate even the idea of diapers from desire, so anything or anyone connected to them is somehow fair game.

While broadening my diaper experience has worked well for me, I can also see that since diapers are just a thing, it may be preferred to keep them in that single place of fulfilling your desire. If it works and you can still interact well with the rest of the world (you in a general sense, not speculating on you personally at all), that's good too.

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wets pants
Est. Contributor
Role
I started wearing of need, so it wasn't sexual at all. In fact it was the opposite, I felt shame and was hindered. As I got used to diapers I learned who my real friends are. Family and close friends helped a lot. Since then though diapers are part of my sexuality, I don't think they define it. I have been with and with women both wearing, one wearing, and without. All were equally enjoyable like any sexy nighties, or any other clothes.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It makes me not want to stay in them long if you know what I mean. Embarrassingly to say I’m sure I’m not the only one. If I masterbate in a diaper I don’t want to wear diapers for the rest of the day and then I feel ashamed. I want to wear with no distractions.
Yes i can totally relate, i like to wear them but i get aroused after i wear them and if i masturbate i immediately don't feel like wearing anymore which later the feelings of wanting to wear came back and the cycle continues.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
How many of us left 24/7 abuse ? After two - three days I'm getting bored.

binkyb

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
not sure there is a difference in getting off in a wet or messy diaper, silk panties, rubber shorts plastic thong etc. We all have our own turn ons whether we like it or not. Like all of those who tried not to enjoy diapers because of the guilt feeling as has been said many times, it's part of who you are so if diapers give you stimulation so be it, embrace and enjoy you are letting other issues make you feel bad don't.

JWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I certainly don't want to lose my sexual feelings for diapers, either. Everyone is different but I would say that as I have worn more and I'm different situations, my feelings for them have broadened but not been reduced. I felt like I had to be in the lookout, lest they become mundane but they definitely aren't to me, even wearing 24/7.

I think it might be analogous to attraction to others (whatever your personal orientation). The people we desire aren't just there to fulfill that desire, we interact with them in many ways unrelated to sex but that doesn't diminish out desire or its expression when the time comes. I suspect the "Horny 'Net Guy" phenomenon is a result of guys who are unable to separate even the idea of diapers from desire, so anything or anyone connected to them is somehow fair game.

While broadening my diaper experience has worked well for me, I can also see that since diapers are just a thing, it may be preferred to keep them in that single place of fulfilling your desire. If it works and you can still interact well with the rest of the world (you in a general sense, not speculating on you personally at all), that's good too.
I agree with Trevor, I've always had this attraction for diapers, and like you said would feel dirty after doing that and want to take them off, over time I just don't mind so much anymore. I've tried wearing more often, which may work for you, and many others have stated it does, but doesn't really for me. I guess it is all part of the self acceptance of our desires, which can really be a struggle sometimes.

rdadvb59

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Honestly I find it sensual - rather than sexual - I actually find it hard to get a hard on while diapers... but at the same time find it VERY arousing --- I Know I am weird...lol

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Seems like its worth describing my perspective. Its just not a very little thing to do. I used to do it but i stopped because it just made me feel grown to put that much attention on a erection, my baby side would be gone. Diapers were always about how they made my whole body feel, and its sort of sexual but just not in that way.
That has been my problem, diapers have always been my sexual turn on and the only way I get aroused. When I was in my teens and twentys I could have intercourse, but always was fantising about diapers, as I have aged diapers are the only thing that gets me aroused and sometimes even in diapers I can't have an orgasim. My wife does not want me around diapers so it is getting to be a big problem for both of us.

prizedcoffeecup

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's entirely okay to feel that way. Go ahead and embrace it without shame, but of course don't let it become an addiction.

All things in moderation.

lilgirllil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
It makes me not want to stay in them long if you know what I mean. Embarrassingly to say I’m sure I’m not the only one. If I masterbate in a diaper I don’t want to wear diapers for the rest of the day and then I feel ashamed. I want to wear with no distractions.
I have to stay far away from masturbation - and from being aroused, because it restricts my flow.

PaSS

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have the same frame of mind when it comes to wearing some times. The way I go about it is I make a choice before wearing on how long im gonna wear. However, a release can quickly change your mind. So for the first start I might suggest making it difficult to take off your diapee (locking plastic pants, tape, lots of clothes over top. what ever). This will give you a bit more time to think after you release instead of your direct thoughts to be done. If you don't make a determined thought before the next step will be very hard. That step is to simply just stay in your diapee no matter how you feel. After a while you will give in and you will go about your business!

This is only what I do. If it helps it helps.

Side note: if i am a totally soaked diaper or messy diaper that tends to override my want to stay in it cause I either want to change or get the diaper off. Which to be fair seems normal.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Just wear more often/longer. Your body will stop making a big deal about it when it stops being a big deal to you.

Last edited:

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A friend once told me that he was impressed to see his one year old get a hard on during a diaper change. I think, for males, it's just plain normal. Food for thought really.

RTV101

Love Wearing Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I used to have that problem too, when I would masturbate in my diaper and then not feel like putting another one on. I ended up just putting another one on any way, the let down feeling goes away pretty quickly and you just get back to doing whatever with a diaper on. might also try leaving it on longer after you masturbate in it. After another pee you will be ready to change again. Just take a little time and practice.

rocketman

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Just accept that it's part of your sexuality. Your sexuality is not a sin. Embrace who you are.

rocketman

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It's still sexual for me, even at my age and after having worn diapers for all these years. I think at this stage in my life, I've simply learned to accept it as it's part of how I experience diapers. I try to go as long as I can because I'm in a different place mentally when I'm regressed. I like that feeling but it's also a part of who I am sexually. Fortunately for me, the desire to wear and use diapers once again will return.
And everybody should remember that. The urge will come back.

Look, if masturbating makes you not want to wear for a little while, what's wrong with that? Don't wear one for a little while, unless you're incontinent, it's fine. Nobody says you have to wear a diaper.