How to stop sexual feelings with diapers?

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Is there any way to not be sexually aroused while wearing diapers. I want to wear and not be turned on or have any sexual thoughts. Has anyone trained themselves to not be aroused while wearing diapers? What’s the best method?
You only can enjoy. I know about sucidal missions with bigger probabilities of success. How more you resist, bigger is boomeramg return. So welcome into DL fetish.

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
You only can enjoy. I know about sucidal missions with bigger probabilities of success. How more you resist, bigger is boomeramg return. So welcome into DL fetish.
Based on the other posts from the thread this isn't true nor helpful for what the OP is looking for. It may be true for some people or you, but not necessarily for others

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wets pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wer diapers just like any other underwear

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I have been kinda training myself not to think of them sexually as of lately. Being padded is actually very soothing for me but I discovered Diapers in a time where I was sexually developing so the ties are strong. So I’m doing certain things to make diapers more of an underwear.
For instance I’m sitting here doing homework for a summer college class while being diapered. While there is a pull for me to have “fun” doing a routine but challenging task is making me think more on the task.
There’s a time for everything, like I can still fantasize about diapers and sexy things, but that doesn’t mean diapers have to be sexual for me 24/7, or that at least what I’m working to achieve.

Just do mundane things while being diapered like read a good book, bake something, or work on a puzzle. You will find yourself being more comfortable to diapers as something normal instead of something sexual.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Years ago I would wear a diaper under my maid's outfit and found that it was like a chastity belt. The padding kept me from getting off. Later I discovered the vibrating massager. Perfect!

britches1

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear my diaper in the morning and do my messy and then clean up in the shower. Most days after I clean up I lay back and masturbate. I don't think there is anything wrong with masturbation or pooping in my diaper. It's just things that feel good to me.

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I wear my diaper in the morning and do my messy and then clean up in the shower. Most days after I clean up I lay back and masturbate. I don't think there is anything wrong with masturbation or pooping in my diaper. It's just things that feel good to me.
It may feel good to you, but obviously not to the OP who made this thread to try and figure out how to avoid it if the masturbation is diaper-related

Last edited:

stinkybabymarty

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Is there any way to not be sexually aroused while wearing diapers. I want to wear and not be turned on or have any sexual thoughts. Has anyone trained themselves to not be aroused while wearing diapers? What’s the best method?
I can't speak for everyone or every experience, but for me, these "feelings" were "hard-wired" into my brain between the age of 13 months to 2 years when my mom was trying to potty train me. She put me back in diapers and kept me in diapers until the age of five. Then, at the age of six, I had this inner desire to regress back to diapers and infancy.

Again, I use the term "hard-wired" because I believe my brain was altered by my experiences.

There is no shutting off these feelings. Not for me at least.

RedPandaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't speak for everyone or every experience, but for me, these "feelings" were "hard-wired" into my brain between the age of 13 months to 2 years when my mom was trying to potty train me. She put me back in diapers and kept me in diapers until the age of five. Then, at the age of six, I had this inner desire to regress back to diapers and infancy.

Again, I use the term "hard-wired" because I believe my brain was altered by my experiences.

There is no shutting off these feelings. Not for me at least.
What “feelings” are you referring to? Surely it wasn’t being sexually aroused at age six.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
The best trick is to wear more. When it becomes a mundane item it will arouse you less. Note I said less. The feeling of arousal will not fully go away. This is one of the few times I will suggest drugstore diapers buy a pack or two and wear 24-7. Do not use them unless you want to.

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wets pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It is just panties like everyone else's

dunca321

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to feel the exact same way. Only way I found to not get aroused everytime was to wear more often. I still get aroused wearing no matter what, but I can control it now. Took me forever to be able to wear one to bed and actually fall asleep. If I refrain from wearing them for a while, the first time back in them is very arousing, but after that I go back to normal.

crooke3

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Seems like its worth describing my perspective. Its just not a very little thing to do. I used to do it but i stopped because it just made me feel grown to put that much attention on a erection, my baby side would be gone. Diapers were always about how they made my whole body feel, and its sort of sexual but just not in that way.

GDNTSKID

Est. Contributor
Role
Diapers are arousing for me. I dealt with a lot of the struggles others are mentioning, the instant regret feeling or feeling ashamed. The more exposure I have to diapers the less I have the desire to masturbate in them. One thing I did was put a diaper on after climax and I eventually got over the shameful feeling.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
It makes me not want to stay in them long if you know what I mean. Embarrassingly to say I’m sure I’m not the only one. If I masterbate in a diaper I don’t want to wear diapers for the rest of the day and then I feel ashamed. I want to wear with no distractions.
I'M in the same boat, I want to wear to have a quick fap after wetting them, then I want them off quickly and I find it dirty that I even put it on first, I have a real hard time regressing with a diaper on. Sometimes I manage to wear them through the night and fill them with my morning pee, then I fap again and do a proper cleanup after taking it off involving baby wipes then a quick shower (2-3 minutes and only my lower body with warm water cause I love to take real shower before bedtime). I just hope this kind of discussion I have here is ok with this topic

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
As a female, I find going potty more frequently reduces my urges to play. If I am not near my partner when I get aroused I will either go to the ladies room or empty in my padding. However, if I think there is a chance my husband is going to be up to it I just hold it until we are finished. I always have extra pads on the bed in case of accidents.
I am so glad I decided to wear full time and be honest about my needs instead of telling myself it was too shameful to use diapers. I don’t feel shame anymore. I don’t feel aroused just from diapers. I am only aroused by my full bladder. So for me it is easy to avoid arousal by either drinking less water or going more frequently. I have been in diapers a little over 5 years for personal preferences. I decided on 2014 that I was going to wear all the time because I wanted the desires to fade away with time. It has worked great! After a week or two of 24/7 I never had uncontrollable urges again. Even when I don’t wear for a day or two, since I have been wearing for so long I am probably more aroused by not wearing than I am by wearing. But since I enjoy holding a lot when I am about to make love I am really thankful for my diapers. My husband isn’t too thrilled about talking me out of them though.

TheWalkingDad

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I find this thread very interesting and I actually have the opposite concern. Diapers have always been a sexual thing for me and I really like it. When I tried adult diapers for the first time they were a store brand with white plastic backing and I was thrilled. I got aroused just from opening the package and holding one. I can't imagine how I would have felt if they had been ABDL diapers but I didn't discover those until a few years later. I do find now that I'm less turned on by diapers the more I use them. But I only wear them once in a while. Like maybe once a month on average. So just like everyone is saying I guess diapers are like anything else, the more you are introduced to something the more desensitized you become. For me I don't want to loose that sexual feeling for diapers. I know some of you are saying you feel ashamed after climaximg using diapers. I used to feel that way too but I got over that. I think telling my wife about my fetish helped. Now sometimes I will put on a diaper use it (only #1 for me) and then maybe masturbate. After that I will take it off and go about my day with no guilt whatsoever.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think it goes hand in hand for many, people that choose to wear diapers for non medical reasons tend to have this naughty feel to them, plus the actual feeling of padding on genitals is very stimulating.
I started off with lots of sexual desire, went through my teens wearing diapers with lots of high hormone levels. When I started wearing more frequently in my mid-20's the sexual desire slowly relaxed, its still there, but not as strong (aka I can change or be changed and remain flaccid, I don't get aroused as much while actually wearing and feeling the diaper on me) but there are times that all of that goes out the window, sometimes you just feel extra sensitive.