How to stop sexual feelings with diapers?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Is there any way to not be sexually aroused while wearing diapers. I want to wear and not be turned on or have any sexual thoughts. Has anyone trained themselves to not be aroused while wearing diapers? What’s the best method?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
It makes me not want to stay in them long if you know what I mean. Embarrassingly to say I’m sure I’m not the only one. If I masterbate in a diaper I don’t want to wear diapers for the rest of the day and then I feel ashamed. I want to wear with no distractions.

crooke3

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Is there any way to not be sexually aroused while wearing diapers. I want to wear and not be turned on or have any sexual thoughts. Has anyone trained themselves to not be aroused while wearing diapers? What’s the best method?
Errrr... i know its not for everyone, but i found alternatives to my penis for getting off. It helped a lot and stabilized my desires well.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
We can't help what we find sexy. You can make some progress on the shame and not wanting to wear after. Although that is part of a natural post-climax response, it can be overcome. Set a timer for how long after you will stay in your diaper. Know there is nothing wrong with it or you. Stimulate yourself past the orgasm a bit. No need to go twice unless you can and that's enjoyable but the intention is to sort of reset yourself.

I felt what you're describing and at this point, it's a non-issue for me.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I can relate to not wanting diapers to be sexual.

I got into ABDL in January 2019, so I am still kind of new.

At first I masturbated into my diaper, I felt terrible and shameful. That's not what my diaper is for and thats not why I want/need them. It also contradicts wanting to regress, I don't like the idea of feeling 4 years old and doing that to myself.

At first I would get aroused the first few times I would put on a diaper, I ignored it and it went away. Then I tried something new, I wore PJs with my diaper and I got aroused, I ignored it and it went away. I tried napping in bed in my PJs with a diaper and I got aroused, I ignored it and it went away. The first time I used Pampers baby wipes I got aroused because the wipes are so creamy and smooth (I didnt expect it) it felt really good on my private.

The more you do it the more used to it you get, now when I do these activities I no longer get aroused.

For me acting little or just being diapered is a comfort, security, feel awesome thing.

But, we are human and we have needs, so there will be times where you want to pleasure yourself and you will have your diaper on. Remember that you don't ejaculate in your underwear do you? Don't do it in your diaper either. Bad baby. (Though I'm sure millions of people do ejac into their underwear!! )

But if you want it to be sexual then that is okay too! There's no shame in wearing underwear, touching yourself, and then sliding the underwear down to your knees as you pleasure yourself etc...

Your diaper is your underwear so embrace it and don't confuse yourself with being sexually attracted to diapers. When I see a diaper being worn I only see the diaper and I am jealous!

Last edited:

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
I can relate to not wanting diapers to be sexual.

I got into ABDL in January 2019, so I am still kind of new.

At first I masturbated into my diaper, I felt terrible and shameful. That's not what my diaper is for and thats not why I want/need them. It also contradicts wanting to regress, I don't like the idea of feeling 4 years old and doing that to myself.

At first I would get aroused the first few times I would put on a diaper, I ignored it and it went away. Then I tried something new, I wore PJs with my diaper and I got aroused, I ignored it and it went away. I tried napping in bed in my PJs with a diaper and I got aroused, I ignored it and it went away. The first time I used Pampers baby wipes I got aroused because the wipes are so creamy and smooth (I didnt expect it) it felt really good on my private.

The more you do it the more used to it you get, now when I do these activities I no longer get aroused.

For me acting little or just being diapered is a comfort, security, feel awesome thing.

But, we are human and we have needs, so there will be times where you want to pleasure yourself and you will have your diaper on. Remember that you don't ejaculate in your underwear do you? Don't do it in your diaper either. Bad baby. (Though I'm sure millions of people do ejac into their underwear!! )

But if you want it to be sexual then that is okay too! There's no shame in wearing underwear, touching yourself, and then sliding the underwear down to your knees as you pleasure yourself etc...

Your diaper is your underwear so embrace it and don't confuse yourself with being sexually attracted to diapers. When I see a diaper being worn I only see the diaper and I am jealous!
You put it spot on! Thank you!

randy1959

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wear A LOT.. Im 24/7 and can't remember the last time i got aroused because of wearing.

freechris

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think the sexual feeling will go away with time. Wearing stops being a stimulus when you do it regularly for a long time. At least that's the way it was with me. If you're able to do so, wearing 24/7 will definitely help. But like I say, it goes away with time.

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I will throw my two cents in because my experience seems to be different from everyone. I have and still master bait in my diapers yeah it use to make me feel shame and what have you but I just got use to it I guess. It's strange because it does turn me on but If I am wearing for a long time it goes away for the most part.

So it's possible to have your cake and eat it too haha.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's still sexual for me, even at my age and after having worn diapers for all these years. I think at this stage in my life, I've simply learned to accept it as it's part of how I experience diapers. I try to go as long as I can because I'm in a different place mentally when I'm regressed. I like that feeling but it's also a part of who I am sexually. Fortunately for me, the desire to wear and use diapers once again will return.

RedPandaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am new to diapers and don’t wear to regress. I like the feeling of the padding, which as much as I would like it to be just a comfort thing, it is also sexually stimulating. It was an overwhelming sensation the first few times I put on a diaper, but once I relaxed it was more just comfortable underwear. I did try masturbating before putting it on, which helped, but didn’t make me feel better about it. Now that I have worn several times, the feeling is not as strong. However I still get aroused, but I think that is subconsciously why I wear in the first place. I did masturbate while wearing recently and I didn’t have the desire to wear for a couple days after, so I understand what you mean. I will try to avoid doing that again, but I am sure at times the urge will be overwhelming. I suffer from premature ejaculation, so it doesn’t take much to get overstimulated.

I guess I don’t have much advice for you, but I completely understand where you are coming from.

WABX

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's still sexual for me, also but at times that I want it to be. I can put a diaper on now and not get hard for I wear for night time issues. It's just going to take you some time for you to get use to it.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't help but get turned on by diapers. I'm sure there's a ton of ppl who can't help it, except women... They don't get awkward erections like men they can be like ladededa nobody can tell I'm totally turned on right now 😂

Moicano

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On an evening, when you have plenty of free, alone time, pad up, relax, and enjoy yourself. If you have the sudden urge to take your diapers off (you know... After) just decide to stay in then anyways. Relax, watch TV or do something to distract yourself. Within 10-15 minutes you will be comfy and glad you kept them on :) that's how I did it.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer