How to stop diaper tabs from ripping plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
The ABDL market has spoken pretty clearly as to what they consider premium and it's at odds with your opinion. You're welcome to it, of course. It just doesn't match what people find to be the best for them.

Well I disagree. The whole ABDL market (really not even half) has spoken pretty clear they like diapers that fit like underwear. Except of course diapers are designed and intended to fit like diapers- not underwear. But of course, THAT is what doesn't match what those people find to be the "best" for them. Hence the reason for Bambino "like" diapers.

Doesn't matter though really since everyone should always be true to what they "feel" is best for them. However; A diaper that fits like underwear will NEVER be able to perform like a diaper that fist like a diaper. And that is in spite of which people like how they feel. Premium and very good are just not the same. Never will be either.

I guess you could use some wide sticky tape, packing tape etc to form a landing area that is more robust to the outer cover? I have done that before, when I have tried brands that only have 1 sticky tab without the blue part as back up if you know what I mean? I stuck some tape onto it to create a re-stickable landing area when I have been out and about and caught short for the loo and didnt want to create smells in public lol.

Slomo said:
This is incorrect. All premium diapers use a double tape system.

At first I though you were referring to 2 vs 4 tapes, and was going to mention ABU, Rearz, and the new Cuddlz.

All of ABU and Rearz's catalog of premium diapers use single-tape with landing zone. Think Safari, Princess, Space, Lavender.

Maybe you were thinking of "premium medical (non-abdl)" diapers? There you might have something. (Confidry, Comficare, Xplus, molicare) But if you're not making the distinction, then ABU and certainly Rearz stomp the medical grade diapers for title of "premium".

Last edited:
bambinod said:
At first I though you were referring to 2 vs 4 tapes, and was going to mention ABU, Rearz, and the new Cuddlz.

All of ABU and Rearz's catalog of premium diapers use single-tape with landing zone. Think Safari, Princess, Space, Lavender.

Maybe you were thinking of "premium medical (non-abdl)" diapers? There you might have something. (Confidry, Comficare, Xplus, molicare) But if you're not making the distinction, then ABU and certainly Rearz stomp the medical grade diapers for title of "premium".

I mean two tapes per side, but those tapes have a double taping system that do not need a landing zone. And to me, premium is not a distinction between abdl and and non-abdl. It just means the best of the best. Yes ABU/Rearz/Etc all stomp medical grade diapers, but no they are still not "premium". There is better out there.

Took a while. Very frustrating Start with siting on
bed, positioning and centering the diaper. Hold diaper with one hand and tape just one upper tag. I hold diaper tight with left hand and right hand ( my dominant lightly attach diaper. Then stand and lean against wall. Holding diaper at top tightly, inhale and then use fight hand to carefully place tab. Then secure the bottom taps, using hands the same way. If loose, left tab, which I put on loosely can be eased off and refastened tighter. I something grows wrong, use wide packing tape to help weak area. in time dexterity will come with practice.

I sleep in pullups sometimes but mostly its pampers size 7 all I do is wrap some white electrical tape or clear tape around them to keep the tabs from coming of.

olddon300 said:
Took a while. Very frustrating Start with siting on
bed, positioning and centering the diaper. Hold diaper with one hand and tape just one upper tag. I hold diaper tight with left hand and right hand ( my dominant lightly attach diaper. Then stand and lean against wall. Holding diaper at top tightly, inhale and then use fight hand to carefully place tab. Then secure the bottom taps, using hands the same way. If loose, left tab, which I put on loosely can be eased off and refastened tighter. I something grows wrong, use wide packing tape to help weak area. in time dexterity will come with practice.

Just start off with standing. Hold the back of the diaper in place by leaning back against something sturdy. Then lean forward and pull the front of the diaper up.

Also note where the tapes ended up at once you got a good and snug fit. The next time don't worry about getting a good fit and just place the tapes in that same spot. You will automatically get a good fit every time. No messing or re-placing the tapes, and ni need for extra tape either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back