How to start messing?

ahshshdhd

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I want to start messing but my body won’t let me how do I start?

Just don't take off the diaper. Sooner or later you will mess. LOL, seriously though, try sitting on the potty with your diaper on.

Reactions: dl015, GoodnitesXL21 and Landro
wiliawi said:
Just don't take off the diaper. Sooner or later you will mess. LOL
LOL they're not joking. :ROFLMAO:

I only messed like 3 times since wearing- hate the cleanup.

Anyways, I just made sure I was hydrated and ate a better diet (more vegetables) a couple days before. I kind of timed it for a day off too. I just literally ignored having to go to see what would happen. I DIDN'T try to hold it in, OR help pushing in any way. The feeling that I needed to go just kept getting more and more nagging. The funny thing is though that since I wasn't physically attempting to hold it, the need to go feeling got pretty strong and I ended up involuntarily doing a "potty dance" a little a few times like 15 minutes before it happened.

When it did finally start happening I got a sudden DEEP urge feeling that I knew was the point of no return. I felt like I REALLY had to go, NOW and BAD. My body took over and my knees involuntarily bent a little and my body automatically pushed. I absolutely couldn't stop it even if I wanted too. As I pushed It was weird, there was no strain feeling, It just came out smoothly and very fast. I also made a few small involuntary grunts while it was happening. It felt really good while it was going on and had also with a great feeling of relief. In like 10 seconds I completely filled my diaper and also Involuntarily wet at the same time, even though I didn't feel like I needed to pee, which was a nice surprise.🥰

The complete automatic-ness of it was a shocking but cool and surprisingly pleasant experience. I went from a completely dry diaper to one that was full/wet in literally like 10 seconds.:oops:

The weird thing is it gave a perspective on seeing this happen to my little cousins years ago. They would just be playing and then suddenly freeze and get a distant stare look and seem to get a little wobbly kneed and grunt a little- obviously doing #2. Then after like 20 seconds continue like nothing happened.

Before experiencing this- I thought toddlers knew they had to go and just decided to stop and go in their diaper wherever. It's actually that it creeps up on you and then BAM- automatically takes over putting you in like an autopilot mode you can't stop and just happens.

Reactions: Landro, oldskool and DiaperDiva
GoodnitesXL21 said:
When it did finally start happening I got a sudden DEEP urge feeling that I knew was the point of no return. I felt like I REALLY had to go, NOW and BAD. My body took over and my knees involuntarily bent a little and my body automatically pushed. I absolutely couldn't stop it even if I wanted too. As I pushed It was weird, there was no strain feeling, It felt really good while it was going on and had also with a great feeling of relief. In like 10 seconds I completely filled my diaper and also Involuntarily wet at the same time

The weird thing is it gave a perspective on seeing this happen to my little cousins years ago. They would just be playing and then suddenly freeze and get a distant stare look and seem to get a little wobbly kneed and grunt a little- obviously doing #2. Then after like 20 seconds continue like nothing happened.

Before experiencing this- I thought toddlers knew they had to go and just decided to stop and go in their diaper wherever. It's actually that it creeps up on you and then BAM- automatically takes over putting you in like an autopilot mode you can't stop and just happens.
I've been IC since the beginning. And I experience BM (involuntary) accidents all the time. Most of my accidents happen while I'm sleeping so I'm oblivious. But I do have them during the day (rare during later in the day - mostly early morning). Every once in awhile I'll have one right in the middle of the day (disaster even if I'm prepared).

But like you mentioned in your post, I feel that same "deep urge" whenever it starts. I experience a growing, strong urgency and it's always pretty fast. I rarely have a minute or two and I have literally no control. Even if I tried to hold it I can feel how uncomfortable it is. So yeah, I "REALLY had to go, NOW and BAD". When I start to defecate it's completely involuntarily. Just like you noted, there is a pushing but I don't do any real straining. It's reflexive. I freeze and look around who might be around. Then I simply stare out in the distance with a somewhat painful smile. I know I have that
"pooping look," because my mom said she saw it. My girlfriend says the same thing. Hard to hide that even though I've tried. Especially when out in public.

You're right about that "surprisingly pleasant" feeling. Mostly because it feels to get some relief. And of course you can sense how big the load
might be. Being an IC person, I'm sure other IC people feel the same way. Having a BM accident it's not a surprise. Thankfully I don't have them in public everyday. But when they do, you simply stop what you where doing and go home for a clean-up and a shower. It's not actually fun. You just deal with it.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and DannyMed0919
greatlake5 said:
I've been IC since the beginning. And I experience BM (involuntary) accidents all the time. Most of my accidents happen while I'm sleeping so I'm oblivious. But I do have them during the day (rare during later in the day - mostly early morning). Every once in awhile I'll have one right in the middle of the day (disaster even if I'm prepared).

But like you mentioned in your post, I feel that same "deep urge" whenever it starts. I experience a growing, strong urgency and it's always pretty fast. I rarely have a minute or two and I have literally no control. Even if I tried to hold it I can feel how uncomfortable it is. So yeah, I "REALLY had to go, NOW and BAD". When I start to defecate it's completely involuntarily. Just like you noted, there is a pushing but I don't do any real straining. It's reflexive. I freeze and look around who might be around. Then I simply stare out in the distance with a somewhat painful smile. I know I have that
"pooping look," because my mom said she saw it. My girlfriend says the same thing. Hard to hide that even though I've tried. Especially when out in public.

You're right about that "surprisingly pleasant" feeling. Mostly because it feels to get some relief. And of course you can sense how big the load
might be. Being an IC person, I'm sure other IC people feel the same way. Having a BM accident it's not a surprise. Thankfully I don't have them in public everyday. But when they do, you simply stop what you where doing and go home for a clean-up and a shower. It's not actually fun. You just deal with it.
Sorry you have to deal with this. So what does waking up messy feel like, may I ask? Is there usually a huge load in your diaper when you wake up?

ahshshdhd said:
I want to start messing but my body won’t let me how do I start?
Good place to start is to sit on the toilet wearing a nappy. You're body will feel its in the place where it's supposed to do a poo so you should find it easier.

I don't even clench automaticity when I poo now. It just pushes out.

Castor oil 🫣💥

This morning I am sitting here in a wet and messy Abena M4 cloth back diaper and pink Aww So Cute plastic pants size medium. After I got out of bed I simply relaxed while in the kitchen and messed my diaper. Yes, I am indeed sitting here with the best warm squishy feeling in my diaper. Once again, poopy diapers is not an experience that everyone enjoys. but for me a messy diaper is so comforting.

the 1st time I did it, I put on my nappy, and then for some reason I didnt a want a poo for ages. then when eventually I felt the need to go I just gently pushed it out into my nappy. really good feeling. what I like about it is I can control it. like I can hold it in for a while. or I can do some and then stop. or if I want I can just let all of it at once.
one word of caution- firm is better than soft every time.

Don’t force it. If you force it then you won’t enjoy it as much. Wait until your body is telling you that you need to go and it will happen naturally and feel very nice too.

Back