How to simulate wearing a diaper this poofy?

BobbingThreat said:
I looked those up on eBay (through a later tweet), and these might be way too expensive for me. I don't think I'll be getting these any time soon.
Do you know what their name is on EBay? I’d like to at least look at the stuff they sell but I can’t find them on twitter

Reactions: LilxFawn
Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
lol. I'm glad I looked on the second page here. I was just about to repost their twitter account link. Yeah, looks like they deleted the one post, but the link to their account is still good.

For me to get the poof/bulk like that I just wear multiple diapers

Shower in a very bulky diaper and they expand VERY big...

Also if you are kind of small, you can shower in your regular size diaper and put on an even larger diaper and shower in it to give a bigger poofyness.

Another option is spreader pants like those made by innocent dreams.

I found these, https://adult-baby-shop.eu/
If you are going to wet while wearing them, I would strongly recommend wearing a regular disposable diaper underneath. Or, cloth diaper with plastic pants, then wear the bulky stuff over that. You don’t want to have to try and wash that bulky stuff, would take forever to dry too.
I think this one was mentioned already, but Cuddlz also has over stuffed diaper, https://www.cuddlz.com/clothing/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsOauxOGX6AIVDY7ICh2vLwOiEAAYASAAEgI3AvD_BwE

BobbingThreat said:
I like REALLY poofy diapers. Like, CARTOONISHLY HUGE and poofy diapers. The kind that might not even be made in real life. This is what I'm talking about (the pictures are by Kurikia on Furaffinity):

I'd REALLY like to find a way to simulate wearing a diaper of this magnitude. It doesn't necessarily have to be an actual diaper. It doesn't even have to be extremely heavy. It can even be homemade. It just needs to look like a diaper and be as big, round, wide, and poofy as the ones in the images above. I also need to be able to walk around in it.

Well, at least the art is super cute :love:

I and a few others like to line our diapers with balloons to give them all that bulk

BobbingThreat said:
I looked those up on eBay (through a later tweet), and these might be way too expensive for me. I don't think I'll be getting these any time soon.

Do you get those diapers and boosters wet when wearing them, or do you just put them on dry? What brand of diapers and boosters do you use? I want the resulting hugeness to be as big as possible.
- That'd be my sudo-question ...and I say sudo as I reckon I'm answering my own question by saying no!! They look so big that machine-washing at least may be impossible, okay you may have more time in your hands but they're probably just for wear ...also most likely over another product.

I dreamed of having padding like this as well. Entire blankets just don't cut it! Something reusable but still looking babyish may require a lot of customizing. (And adjustability to hold such weight up?)

If you can sew and you don't actually plan on using it you could probably make what you're looking for with relative ease. You could use one of your diapers to make a pattern and just make the outer shell wider than the inner layer of fabric so there's space between them; then you could fill it with some sort of stuffing like they do with plushies. If you pack the stuffing more loosely you should still be able to walk around easily but if you pack it tightly you would have some trouble. You could also fill the space with terrycloth instead if you want it to be functional. You can even use vinyl or a similar fabric for the outer shell to simulate plastic and make the outside waterproof.

1512163858.bunnykisses_isabelle.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KidRyan, icklecub, MacaronMaster and 2 others
As often as we see them in art, you think that they would be readily available in the market for us. I mean yeah it could just be a straight up waste if someone only goes a tiny bit and bas to throw away the whole thing but still (jeez they would cost probably a fortune knowing we pay 6 bucks a diaper now from ABU
dbontza-20df54ba-e015-487a-ac05-768704e157e7.jpg1518831638.bunnykisses_puddle_pup.jpgtumblr_inline_odq1jy6wzS1scivro_1280.pngimages.jpeg-1.jpg

Just found this, not seen anything like it before:

inflatable-diaper-liner.jpg

Reactions: PrettyStinker
RubberJin said:
Just found this, not seen anything like it before:

ooo definitely bookmarking this lol

Stuff a long pillow in your pants :3

Back