How to Put On a Diaper

Diaper44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I find putting a diaper on standing up with penis pointing down with foreskin Pulled back helps with keeping me pointing in the right direction

Billies1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I find putting a diaper on standing up with penis pointing down with foreskin Pulled back helps with keeping me pointing in the right direction
Oh yes. I don’t have a foreskin but leaning against the wall I stand with penis diaper cupped, then pulling up in back and front so diaper makes a nice seat. Then I tape and it’s perfect.

SeniorMan

Retired Systems Programmer
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Put on rubber gloves.
Please use single-use gloves that are thrown away after each task to prevent cross contamination. Disposable gloves (nitrile, latex, vinyl, or nitrile-vinyl blend) are single-use. Not all rubber gloves are disposable - some are intended to be reused.

Clyst123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am of bigger build xxxl and have a long time ago decided that I am neither an octopus nor a contortionist, so when I see Mommy I get diapered, the rest of the time it's pullups for me😶😶😶😶

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
Please use single-use gloves that are thrown away after each task to prevent cross contamination. Disposable gloves (nitrile, latex, vinyl, or nitrile-vinyl blend) are single-use. Not all rubber gloves are disposable - some are intended to be reused.
washing your hands before and after will do just fine too, wasting gloves like that is not very good for the environment nor your wallet...