How to mix formula for adults and tips for certain ones?

• Thread starter BordercollieTrigger
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BordercollieTrigger

Hey there fellow ABDL's i got a sample pack of three different formulas try there ae as follows later. First i want tips please on how much of the single serve pouches i should use. What amount is fine if higher in ron and mroe tips please before i even use it want advice first. Plus could i just use tap water nto boiled and cooled water.

They are six pouches of Enfamil A+ 0-12 months formula closest to breast milk in yellow colour version, five pouches of Enfamil A+ 0-12 months Gentlease formula in purple colour and one pouch of Enfamil A+ 12-36 month formula in red colour. These are them all to try. Thanks for tips.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd be careful with consuming baby formula, a lot of the stuff in them are for developing bodies and may have too much of different things in them. It could possibly harm you. If your kind of wanting to get into that kind of stuff, you could more look at things for adults like meal replacement mixes or protein mixes and put them in baby bottles. It would taste a whole lot better and probably be cheaper. It's amazing how over priced baby formula is.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Dont drink formula. I learned the hard way over something called IRON POISONING............please be careful. As for making one like that, Use vanilla milk and put a few drops of almond extract shake and warm. Almost dead on.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I doubt you'll get seriously sick from drinking baby formula asides from just taste and possibly texture. Plus if formula had so much iron in it, that its bad for adults. Well, wouldn't that likely kill babies then? Because at what point would a human body be like

"I NEED A SHIT TON OF IRON GUYS!"

to

"HOLY FUCK TOO MUCH IRON, WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

[video=youtube;NHqN-Be5nlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU[/video]

Gabo12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Baby formula has a ton of iron in it, because babies need it way more than any adult would need. I would stay away from the baby formula, I have heard that formula meant for older children is actually safer since it won't have as much iron in it. You just have to be careful and make sure you know what you are putting in your body.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Baby formula has a ton of iron in it, because babies need it way more than any adult would need. I would stay away from the baby formula, I have heard that formula meant for older children is actually safer since it won't have as much iron in it. You just have to be careful and make sure you know what you are putting in your body.

If you mixed and drank a whole canister in a day or two and kept eating normally sure you'll get to much iron. But a single baby bottle in my mind, likely wouldn't be wildly dangerous.

Anyways if someone does want something like formula where they can survive purely off it.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Well this is weird to read because I'm actually iron deficient...

B

BordercollieTrigger

Hehe you can't drink it all day it says on labe it spoils fast. But there has to be way to make it safe enough to drink and certain ones to drink i'm not using it till get good advice from others who drink it.

B

BordercollieTrigger

Hehe i like the taste a little is somewhat bitter but good. It tastes excellent but even the gentlease is a little hard on your stomach. I had it a few minutes feel the effects.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I find it really amusing that "gentle-ease" formula is hard on your stomach. :rolleyes: So how'd it taste, Trigger?

B

BordercollieTrigger

It is good but adults not used to it so feels odd and may make me have to go later. I planned to have it happen good thing have wipes 400 and diapees tooo extra. But it just causes slight stomach pain from not being used to it i wanna try the normal like breast milk one now. It is a little bitter but like the slight buzz.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Haha, doesn't sound like it's for me. I'm glad you're having fun with it though~

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I eat a mix between formula and oatmeal. The formula is this one. I add a little salt to it and I eat it all the time.

paddedkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know this may not interest some people because it's not baby formula. But if the idea of an all liquid diet is appealing to you because newborns are strictly liquid drinking/eating, try something that is made for adults. Soylent is a very good product that contains all the calories and nutrition needed for daily values. I suggest getting it from eBay, not Soylents site.

neonnoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Warm vanilla almond milk is incredible out of a bottle! Tastes like formula but better, and better for you.

sbbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I absolutely love drinking baby formula. Might be a weird little one, but it is actually very delicious and filling. I usually only drink a bottle a day, sometimes more or sometimes less, but just drinking from a baba gets me into little mode pretty fast! Anyways, I've tried 3 types of formula so far, so I'll give you my tips and preference!

Ive tried Similac Advanced, Similac Go n Grow, and Baby's only toddler formula. I must say that Baby's only is much better in the sense it taste just like milk except it's a little bit sweeter! It's organic and doesn't contain crap Similac and Enfamil have. The easiest way to make a perfect bottle of formula is to mix the formula with warm water. Also, I go for more of a twisting shaking motion when mixing. Fornulas that contain DHA/ARA will be harder to mix since the oils aren't technically water soluble! Lastly, if the taste is triggering the gagging reflex, try mixing regular milk with the baby formula. I started with a 1:1 ratio and did it until I could take entire 8 oz bottles easily. Now formula milk is yummy and combined with baby food, I am getting more nutrients that I normally would have since I hardly eat greens.

Also, iron toxicity doesn't really become a problem till you reach a dosage of about 10mg/kg according to Wikipedia. A bottle of formula usually contains ~2 mg/5 fl oz.

B

BordercollieTrigger

I dont want to gag if drink it without anything but water the taste actually is good for some reason.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am just curious. . but why baby formula? The reason babies drink baby formula is because they simply need it for nutrition and such. Since that isn't the case for adults, why not just replace it with any type of drink? Like milk? You really end up with the same result in the end, except drinking regular milk is probably going to be healthier for you since you are not actually a baby. Not to mention it will taste loads better.

I doubt you'll get seriously sick from drinking baby formula asides from just taste and possibly texture. Plus if formula had so much iron in it, that its bad for adults. Well, wouldn't that likely kill babies then? Because at what point would a human body be like

"I NEED A SHIT TON OF IRON GUYS!"

to

"HOLY FUCK TOO MUCH IRON, WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

[video=youtube;NHqN-Be5nlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU[/video]

Not true in the least bit. Technically we even should be poisoned by milk, which is why lactose intolerant exists. Being lactose is actually normal, and in the past long ago humans couldn't drink milk after a certain age. Those who are able to drink milk are the oddities believe it or not. Milk wasn't healthy for adults.

I am pointing this out just to give you an idea of how bodies can change in what they need as they grow, and reject it later on. Children also need more sugar than adults as another example. This is also why one can be able to eat things when they are younger but not when they are older and can even develop allergies.

That is exactly how the human body works.

However, baby formula isn't likely to harm you anyway. You would have to drink a ton of it for it to really have adverse effects, but that really applies with anything that one can consume.

However, baby formula is high in fat and calories. Meaning ... long term .. it may be unhealthy and cause you to gain weight. Not to mention the nutrients are probably fairly unbalanced for an adult. If you really want to drink baby formula, you are going to have to change your entire diet around it, if you want to remain healthy long term.

As i said above though, I think just using milk makes more sense.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Not true in the least bit.

Uhh, i'm not the ones claiming anything. Others are assuming baby formula has so much iron in it that its somehow bad for adults.

and lactose is a entirely, entirely different thing. Humans *need* iron. You can't give blood if your iron levels are too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.