Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hey there,
I've been doing a few enema but i am not sure i am doing them right.
I do coffee enemas but turns out the tiny particles of coffe that go through the filter is blocking the tip of the tube, so i have to remove the tip and directly put the tube inside which makes the 1.5 Litters (0,4 Gallons) go inside in less than 30 seconds, not sure thats very safe. I'd rather make it go slowly.
Any tips ? can i perhaps do a tea enema ? thank you

I recently bought a shower attached enema nozzle and hose. Wish I had done it sooner.
[moderator note: if improperly done, this can cause internal injury] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
KarinFlory said:
Hey there,
I've been doing a few enema but i am not sure i am doing them right.
I do coffee enemas but turns out the tiny particles of coffe that go through the filter is blocking the tip of the tube, so i have to remove the tip and directly put the tube inside which makes the 1.5 Litters (0,4 Gallons) go inside in less than 30 seconds, not sure thats very safe. I'd rather make it go slowly.
Any tips ? can i perhaps do a tea enema ? thank you
just use plain water

For coffee enemas, I use a cheap drip style 5-cup coffee maker with a paper filter. No issues with particulates. Make sure the temperature is body temperature before administering it. My kit has a variable limiter which pinches the hose so the flow rate can be varied.

I just use plain water and surgical tubing with a clamp. The tubing is soft enough to not hurt my tail hole and I can control the flow with the clamp

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back