How to make my special supersize sticky pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever wanted to have something ultra clean that feels like a poop in your diaper with ZERO CLEANUP? I have a unique item I pieced together from trial and error over the years. It is simply a giant homemade maxi pad type garment that you wear sticky side up.

You will need to buy the Tena maximum protection pads from Walmart or Target. It is the biggest pad they make. Next, you will need Aileens Tack It Over and Over glue. It is a nontoxic craft glue that dries sticky like the glue on back of a pad. Also, get a bottle of Aileens regular glue for assembly. Michael's craft store usually has both or Google each item for ordering online.

Depending on how much coverage you need for your backside will guide you on how many pads to glue together. Some may only want one pad, others may go my route and glue 4 together. Start by unwrapping the pad/pads and use scissors to cut several notches in the side gathers so the pad/will lie flat. Next pull the adhesive paper off the pad/s. Spread the Tack It Over and Over all over the plastic side of the pad until there is no part uncovered.

Now let the glue dry for around 6 to 8 hours until it is no longer wet. Then simply stick the pad where you want...on the area where a poop would be. If you are blessed with a bit of fur in your nether regions...shave. I found that out the hard way. Removal is easiest while taking a hot shower but I usually can just slowly pull it off after a few hours with only minor effort...like a bandaid.

If anyone wants the method for making the larger pad I build, feel free to let me know.

Sounds awesome

It dosent sound like it feel like a huge load messy poop though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back