How to make ABDL-related purchases discreetly (no store name mentioned on bank accounts)

PaciL0ver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In the past I have already made purchases through an ABDL-related webshop and I have always checked that there are strict requirements for discretion. It is in an inconspicuous packaging, I can pick up the order via a parcel shop, ... Sometimes there are striking measures of discretion.

What struck me at my regular webshop was the pseudonym for the company on my bank account, it did not refer to ABDL products. That's a good thing. That is one of my regular web shops, but what if I want to make purchases for another ABDL stuff at another web shop? How could I avoid having the name of the company appear on my bank accounts upon payment?

Try this. Get a debit card from a bank that is not connected with you. Make sure all your communication is electronic... no paper. Ideally, use a different address with no mention of your residence/work. Have things shipped FedEX or UPS so you can pick items up v actual physical delivery.
And, still make sure items are wrapped perfectly discreet.

You can buy Visa / Mastercard gift cards from many stores (e.g. your local supermarket). These cards aren't registered to your name, you never get statements, etc. You just buy 'em and use 'em. The catch is that they usually can't be used to make purchases from international sellers, so... If you're in the US, for instance, you can only buy from US sellers.

Reactions: Sheepies
Most if not all ABDL stores and shops use a discreet name, sometimes totally unrelated to the real business name we know, they are aware that people wants to avoid getting flagged for their kinky purchases. I really doubt any serious ABDL business would have their real names appear on your credit card or bank account statement. That would ruin their business.

Ever hear of pre-paid debit cards? Purchase the card and use it to make your purchase. The original card purchase will show up from whom ever you buy it from (wallmart, your bank, etc)

Also, a lot of the abdl stores accept paypal, which just shows up as an instant transfer.

Usually abdl or fetish stores will have a FAQ page and in there is usually an answered question about how their product is shipped (packaging) and how they appear on credit card statements. When in doubt, look for that.

Prepaid visa gift card

I use an odd work around on Ebay.

I connected a PayPal with only a Prepaid Mastercard on it. But instead of charging the card ever I put everything on an Ebay card and use those for my purchases.

Back