How to make a diaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i'm kinda new here and i'm a little short on cash, so i was wondering who makes or knows how to make their own diapers. HELP!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
You can make a diaper out of a dish towel and some safety pins if you are in a pinch... use a trash bag with leg holes cut in it for plastic pants.

Stuffing some briefs with lotsa TP also works.

It all pales in comparison to real diapers... but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Of course if you are good with a sewing machine you could make your own.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I occasionally make cloth diapers by using fabric, but since that costs money, as darkfinn said, use a towel and pins. :)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A bath towel makes a great diaper, it all depends on your size some bigger guys need a big towel and some of the smaller guys can get away with a smaller one, I would suggest you find some plastic pants, at the drug store if you are a small guy, get the largest size toddler pants, bigger is better when it comes to plastic pants.

That way you can add more absorbant smaller towels to make the diaper last longer, or what I used t do was use a whole bunch of berifs smaller ones on first, larger ones as you go, and you can add small towels to make it thicker.

Good luck and have fun...

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I think there's a section on the wiki that can help you out with that

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think there's a section on the wiki that can help you out with that

The only problem with the wiki section about it, is that it's only for making one if you have some sewing skills and you have the materials to make it...

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Yeah, so the towel method is best. Since you're in the states, you can go to http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/ and buy some diapers, or at least plastic pants there. They seem like they ship discreetly. Or maybe try other online places.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Pojo, I added a section awhile ago that included how to make diapers with no sewing skill at all. Go check it out if you're interested.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
The only problem with the wiki section about it, is that it's only for making one if you have some sewing skills and you have the materials to make it...
it never ceases to amaze me that modern parents don't teach their children to cook, sew, etc.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hee, I actually started making the ones under "How to make a disposable." They actually work pretty well, and even hold everything all in. However, does somebody know something a bit more stealthy than the suggested trash bag?

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I've tried a couple other things, all I can say is try a different brand or style. Grocery bags don't work too well, and aside from real plastic/rubber pants, I can't think of any alternative right now.

But to make the trash bag quieter, a few extra bits of tape holding down the loose parts works well enough.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Click on the Wiki link at the blue thing at the top of the screen. Look it up under Howtos. I think you can take it from there.

Hope this helps!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Okay here is a really really good way to make a homemade diaper, better than any other non sewed diaper I ever seen or tried in my younger days. It is pretty simple.....

1.)Obtain about 8-10 mens underwear briefs and put them on all on top of eachother. If your light (110 pounds or less) 8 will be plenty.
2.)Obtain the biggest and thickest panty pad (girls period pad of course) that you can. If you can not buy any for whatever reason, they can be found in pretty much any household with a female. So I am sure your mom or a sister has pads. So check out to see what they have. Even if they use tampons they still should have light pads. Try to get an absorbancy level that says heavy or super or overnight, cause they are the most absorbant ones. Then have your briefs on at about knees with the crotch hanging down and place the pad in the crotch area of the brief on the most inside (the first one you put on). Then of course pull up the 8-10 breifs up firmly with the pad between your legs.

So pretty much only two major steps. It is a really simple diaper and works AMAZINGLY well, trust me. Except the brief diapers don't work so well. Even if your a guy I would suggest just going out and buying like 16 pairs of panties (so you will be able to have two diapers without having to do a wash.) Only get cotton panties. They are thicker and soak up more fluid than briefs. I am sure that was purposely done when they were made. Hehe silly women and their leaks, its cute though.

When its time to change just slip it off like a pull up, throw the pad away in the trash and throw the briefs/panties into the washer.

If anyone trys this method please post it I would like to hear your review. I have never gotten a completly negative review from them. Most people give it a good or amazing review or neutral at the least.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay here is a really really good way to make a homemade diaper, better than any other non sewed diaper I ever seen or tried in my younger days. It is pretty simple.....

1.)Obtain about 8-10 mens underwear briefs and put them on all on top of eachother. If your light (110 pounds or less) 8 will be plenty.
2.)Obtain the biggest and thickest panty pad (girls period pad of course) that you can. If you can not buy any for whatever reason, they can be found in pretty much any household with a female. So I am sure your mom or a sister has pads. So check out to see what they have. Even if they use tampons they still should have light pads. Try to get an absorbancy level that says heavy or super or overnight, cause they are the most absorbant ones. Then have your briefs on at about knees with the crotch hanging down and place the pad in the crotch area of the brief on the most inside (the first one you put on). Then of course pull up the 8-10 breifs up firmly with the pad between your legs.

So pretty much only two major steps. It is a really simple diaper and works AMAZINGLY well, trust me. Except the brief diapers don't work so well. Even if your a guy I would suggest just going out and buying like 16 pairs of panties (so you will be able to have two diapers without having to do a wash.) Only get cotton panties. They are thicker and soak up more fluid than briefs. I am sure that was purposely done when they were made. Hehe silly women and their leaks, its cute though.

When its time to change just slip it off like a pull up, throw the pad away in the trash and throw the briefs/panties into the washer.

If anyone trys this method please post it I would like to hear your review. I have never gotten a completly negative review from them. Most people give it a good or amazing review or neutral at the least.

I can figure out a complaint...Pee soaked underwear that your parents have to wash...

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I can figure out a complaint...Pee soaked underwear that your parents have to wash...
Most of the people here should be old enough to do their own laundry...

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tell your parents that doing your own laundry is just a small step to being responsible enough to live on your own, or something like that. It should work.

I hide lots of accidents that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.