• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

How to keep poop from smelling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay, I admit it, I love messing my diapers. Possibly more than wetting....But I was just wondering. Other than chlorophyll tablets, is there anyway to make your poop not stink? this would be really helpful so I would have a lot more freedom to use my diapers to the full extent of what a diaper is used for. To me, if my diaper isn't both wet AND messy, it does not qualify as full.

S

soren456

The pizza you eat today will be in your pants tomorrow. :D

That's my own little maxim.

(And I'm looking for someone to stitch that into a sampler for me.)

Diet and fluids, I'd say. More proteins, fewer carbs, bland seasoning. Drier poop is less smelly than moist, so hold it longer to allow the body to absorb moisture out of it.

I'm sure there's much more to try.

Role
Diaper Lover
I've already hear of Chloro tabs, explain to me why you don't want/can't use them please, because I was going to buy some for whenever I decided to re try some messing.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nasty smell of some sort is fairly unavoidable with poop.

Beware though. If you try things to make it smell better and you start to think it smells fine, do not for a moment believe that no one else will smell it either.

Humans become quickly used to their own smells, to the extent they cannot smell it at all. Trust me, others can smell it.

The safest thing to do is never poop around anyone else and clean up. I mean seriously clean up. A quick shower is no good. Again, you can't smell it, others can. The stuff is notoriously bad for lingering smells. Good long shower or better still a bath, and tonnes of powder after.

And don't sit in it for a long time. I like the feeling of pooping, but it has to be cleaned fast. Pee is another matter, depending how good the diaper is, as it's only when the diaper is full that it starts soaking into the skin and the ammonia making bacteria starts at work.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
How could you make shit not stink? Man, I'm gonna get KILLED for this post....

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I don't have any tips for making it not smell, but I do have one for removing lingering odors.
Get some really fragrant soap, something like Irish Spring or whatever really strong smelling soap you like. Get in the shower and soap the area down and rinse off three times. Three soapings seems to remove almost all the smell, a little powder after that will do the job.

nanashi

Est. Contributor
i think you should just use a real toilet if you need to mess... people can detect the smell instantly and start looking around! they might see a bulge in your pants too

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Being a man who takes pride in his manliness, there are two things that must be present every time I defecate:

1) Toilet;

2) Smell.

The smell is essential. Without the odor, a man cannot necessarily mark his territory how he must, and the toilet must also be present so that the feces can meet its natural habitat -- the sewer -- more quickly. I'm not a proponent of pants-defecating, as it often makes me want to punch children or eldery people very hard just thinking about it.

I guess my whole thing is, why get rid of the smell? Take pride in it! A movement of the bowels is a movement towards your own manly self-discovery!

... but in all seriousnss, I don't condone the elimination of fecal odor through any means but diet modification, and even that I don't suggest. While the odor may be unpleasant or unfortunate, it is a biproduct of the body's natural processes, and if it smells, that means we're working just fine.

Role
Incontinent
Well, I'm not sure that anything will really get rid of the smell. I've tried the Chlorophyll tablets, and they didn't do a thing to reduce, let alone eliminate the smell.

Right now, I'm trying something different. it's a liquid Chlorophyll herbal supplement, in an eye dropper bottle that you take once or twice a day. I've been using it about a month, and so far, it's only reduced the smell a little bit. It has a minty like taste, and you mix it into a drink, either water, or juice, or even soda. It turns the drink green too, kinda weird, and looks gross, but it doesn't really taste bad at all.

I don't believe there is anything that will stop crap from smelling like crap. But if you find something, please, please, let me know what it is. I need something. I just hate it when I have an accident in public.

Good luck in your search.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I think it's all in the diet - less meat, more veggies, more fiber. However, even that won't make your poop odorless, and it meets developing your diet around your diaper wearing habits. Personally, I believe that one's interest in diapers should not interfere with such important things like one's diet. so I'd advice you to either mess your diapers when the resulting smell does not present a problem, or to stick with the chlorophyll pills and also watch when and where you go.
No matter what you do, you won't achieve the ability to crap your diapers on a crowded bus unnoticed any time soon!

Peachy

Role
Incontinent
How much do Chloro pills, "reduce" the "scent?"
In my experience, none. And the liquid only some. I'm still looking for that magic pill or drop that will work.

And another side effect it has is it turns your poop green. And I mean really green! At least the liquid does. The pills did too, just not so much. The first time or two after the liquid started to work, it was like looking at a pile of horse manure in my diaper! LOL, {sorry to gross anyone out, I'm just letting you know what to expect with this.}

My thanks to Soren

Last edited:
S

soren456

I've already hear of Chloro tabs, explain to me why you don't want/can't use them please, because I was going to buy some for whenever I decided to re try some messing.
I tried Nullo (chlorophyll tabs) in high school.

It accomplished two things:

1) Turned my poop greenish, and 2) added parsley overtones to the smell.

I think you ought to try them just to say that you have, but don't expect miracles.

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Not sure what situations you're doing this in, but another approach is to minimize how much smell gets out of the diaper. I've found using plastic pants over the diaper with a close fitting garment of the top like a onesie, stretchy boxer-briefs or similar makes a big difference to how much smell leaks out. Combined with chlorophyll (which I've not tried) and diet modification, it might help make things less noticeable.

I'm not a big #2 person and even less so in public, but it's my €0.02

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
My input is simply this; shit stinks, so don't mess with it unless you have a lot of privacy. It's going to smell no matter what, so take the necessary precautions!

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Get a hold of some of those pills from Family Guy that "make your bowel movements smell like bakery fresh cinnamon rolls."

While the odor may be unpleasant or unfortunate, it is a biproduct of the body's natural processes, and if it smells, that means we're working just fine.
Response starring Me playing The Devil's Advocate!

I would agree that the odor is an unpleasant and unfortunate biproduct of the body's natural processes, UNLESS said odor is actually a result of the junk we put in our bodies on a daily basis. I would be interested to do a test where you find out the average daily diet of the average American and compare the BM Smelliness© (consulting my signature Devil's Advocate BM Smelliness Indicator©) to that of someone who has an organic diet and eats all non-processed foods (note I didn't say vegan or vegetarian, we have canines for a reason).

If the BM Smelliness© of the natural guy is less than that of the American dude, then we would conclude that the odor is NOT an unfortunate biproduct of the body's natural processes, rather an unfortunate biproduct of eating horribly! Granted not all odors can be eliminated completely, since yes some of them do come from the natural digestion of food in our estomagos, but you can cut down on them by not having Taco Bell 3 times a week...

OK so let's see, how many different points am I trying to make here...
-More odor may come from shitty diet
-Americans have horrible diets
-Were made to eat meat and shouldn't go against nature in that way
-Family Guy is awesome

4 points in one rant, whoo!

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay, I admit it, I love messing my diapers. Possibly more than wetting....But I was just wondering. Other than chlorophyll tablets, is there anyway to make your poop not stink? this would be really helpful so I would have a lot more freedom to use my diapers to the full extent of what a diaper is used for. To me, if my diaper isn't both wet AND messy, it does not qualify as full.

Ok, I'm going to hae to be honest and say that I agree we you on your first point. I enjoy pooping in my diaper year much also, as much as I enjoy peeing in them. although I have never tried the chlor pills, the best way I have found to minimize the smell is to hold your poop longer so it is firmer and smells less to begin with and to change as soon as possible after going poop.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've also heard carbon tablets can work. But all this depends on your physiology too, and the bacteria present in your gut. On that topic, probiotics might also help.

Z

zakrawr

don't eat anything with fiber and AVOID meat and fish on the day or day before u plan on doing it. as those are the main things that make crap stink badly.

for cleaning up, i normally use a TON of baby wipes, have a wash in the basin using shower gel and a flannel, then a bath with strong smelling lemon and lime shower gel and another flannel again.
the smell would have gone by then.

i rarely mess in diapers and don't even like taking a crap in a public toilet as i find it very personal.

however sometimes the extreme naughtiness/extra kinkiness of messing in diapers will turn me on even more than just wetting and masturbating in them.
but thats when mum is away for the day and night and no one is around but me.

Status
Not open for further replies.