How to hide diapers in public

A Onesie and pants one size up (Denver Hynes flex fit) works great for me I wear betterdry or crinklz or tykables Cammies 24/7 and no one can tell im diapered

Reactions: Angelapinks
A onesie is great but I don't need one to hide my nappy. Trousers or Skirts do that.

Well I'm currently wearing an abu simple, boxers over top with cargo trousers on. XD needless to say the booty is plump!

Oh I'm just wearing Bunny Hops under my dungarees. Very snug.

I wear a lot of skirts and have never really had and issue. I find that pantyhose work well to quiet the crinkle. Plus, they look good over my diaper.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Like everyone said, nobody will notice as long as you aren't wearing tight fitting clothes. I went out Saturday in a megamax and some plastic pants under a pair of old baggy jeans and I wore an undershirt tucked into my pants and nobody even noticed. The more you wear, the more confident you will become

I wear diapers in public/work daily and I am fairly confident that I have been discreet and unnoticed.

Honestly - I don't deliberately show it off, but no real effort to hide it either - BUT it does seem to work out that no one notices. Seen mentioned already - in my case I really do it for practical reasons, but as I said seems to also have the effect of no one notices.
If I have a clothe diaper on, use a onsie.
Weather it's cloth (absolutely need for me anyway in that case, or can't really get them up as I ALWAYS use a "night time" diaper.) or disposable diaper, wear pants about 1-2 sizes bigger, and a long shirt.
The ONLY time I know of that my diaper was actually noticed is when I had a shirt that use cut short, a disposable diaper, no onsie, and bent over to pick something up. - Well actually one other time, but not fair to count it! - I was at a large outdoor week long party in a rural area and anything was fine, so a few days I didn't bother with a shirt or pants at all, just a disposable diaper so...(HAY before you say anything - I said ANYTHING was fine - there were plenty that literally were not wearing anything at all, so...)

Jeans hide the noise better than softer materials, and they will hide the contours of the diaper the darker they are (also, leaks will basically be invisible). Baggier pants are not always better, it's more about how they match up with the particular diaper you're wearing. Tight jeans can result in a suprisingly discrete diaperbutt. Baggy pants will result in the diaper sagging more in the back when wet as well.
Some jeans and diaper combos are really incredibly discrete, and they rarely involve baggy jeans in my experience! However they often include the Tena slip active fit maxi :) Fantastic diaper to wear during the day.

Reactions: SAPexpanded, antte91 and Angelapinks
Lunisian said:
Anyone got tips for wearing diapers in public? Only thing I can think of is getting some onesies that snap at the crotch so it looks like my pants are tucked in, but does anyone have any other recommendations?
Sweat pants, baggy sweat pants, that's my norm though people never suspect anything

Lumosillustrati said:
A long winter coat... Twice as practical when you live in Canada! 🤣
Yes that is what I wear and even a longer sweater for when the coat comes off. Over top of my pull ups and rubber pants I wear tight lycra leggings or tights to hold them up and in a bit more so they are not that evident. I wear casual pants and don't even own any sweat pants. Oh yes and also tried the wallet and phone in the back pockets as well

Angelapinks said:
Yes that is what I wear and even a longer sweater for when the coat comes off. Over top of my pull ups and rubber pants I wear tight lycra leggings or tights to hold them up and in a bit more so they are not that evident. I wear casual pants and don't even own any sweat pants. Oh yes and also tried the wallet and phone in the back pockets as well
this will be my first summer trying it out, so I'm not sure how it will look under shorts... lol

Lumosillustrati said:
this will be my first summer trying it out, so I'm not sure how it will look under shorts... lol
I wear fleece lined tights in winter and lycra or nylon in spring and Fall but when it is hot and I wear shorts I usually have on a panty girdle to hold things in a bit and a longer shirt.

Loose fitting pants help and I also like to wear underwear over mine to prevent the diaper from sagging too much. Most people aren't looking and won't notice no matter what you do.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Angelapinks
I wear a tightly Whitney over my diaper and wear my pants on my waist. Other than that I make no attempts to hide it. Nobody notices or cares.

Reactions: Angelapinks and trevor0160
forrest0160 said:
Loose fitting pants help and I also like to wear underwear over mine to prevent the diaper from sagging too much. Most people aren't looking and won't notice no matter what you do.
Totally agree. People around are all in little bubbles.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Angelapinks
I don't know how you guys do it wearing in public I would find it so hard to wear out :(.

FriendlyBear said:
I don't know how you guys do it wearing in public I would find it so hard to wear out :(.
You are doing yourself a misservice and unnecessarily missing out on wet diaper ecstasy.

The main thing people will notice is you walking differently when soaked. Wear something low friction over your diaper. This helps you walk more normally, and it will also cut down on crinkle and skin-contact sounds.

Being a girl, I wear skirts and pantyhose to conceal my diapers. I find they flatten the outline of my diaper.

Reactions: moiamigo, Lyokodl, Lyric and 1 other person
Back