How to hide diapers in public

neophyte said:
However, one give away can be a wallet in your back pocket; I have found that my wallet sticks out a bit more when I am diapered.

If you are concerned about someone paying too close attention to your butt (or arse as Kaich says - LOL) a bulging wallet in one back pocket and a phone in the other provides quite a bit of camouflage.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Trying to figure out what is going on, and meeting people with similar interests

Solreaper61 said:
Trying to figure out what is going on, and meeting people with similar interests
Well if you find what's going on please let me know. Imjust follow everyone else..... ;)

Reactions: Kayleigh
What I do if my top doesn’t seem long enough to hide it is I wear underwear over the top of my diaper and tuck the diaper waistband right down but at the moment it’s half way down my backside but I’m working on feeling more comfortable to not push the waisteband excessively, I also keep pulling shirt down a lot, but mind I have anxiety issues anyway, I think I need to see a doctor!lolz,

I just wear a skirt or trousers.

Kayleigh said:
If you are concerned about someone paying too close attention to your butt (or arse as Kaich says - LOL) a bulging wallet in one back pocket and a phone in the other provides quite a bit of camouflage.
I think that would attract more attention - and you'd probably get your wallet pinched. ;)

Haha! It would!

I generally will go for a nice relaxed fit carpenter jean.

I usually wear cloth prefold diapers and rubber(plastic) pants whenever I go out in public, and always when I am with my fiance. I wear sweatpants, jeans or shorts over them. No one has ever said a thing, unless for some reason I or my fiancee invited attention. I almost always wet in my diapers when we go out, often more than once. I seldom have leaks and if it does happen it's not noticible. I do love to be changed when we arrive home if we have been out for some time.

Reactions: Lunisian
Long shirt. So when you bend over, you don't have your diaper exposed.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I wear skinny jeans and it works for me and if someone does see my diaper, it's no big deal.

Reactions: Diapercutie
I ordered some snap crotch onesies to try out. We'll see how comfortable I get with those

Reactions: Angelapinks, Jonnythepony and LilBubba88
A long winter coat... Twice as practical when you live in Canada! 🤣

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Lumosillustrati said:
A long winter coat... Twice as practical when you live in Canada! 🤣
Only practical about an hour a day in Kentucky😂

Last edited:
Lunisian said:
Only practical about an hour a day in Kentucky😂
You’ll get about 4 months here lol

Lumosillustrati said:
You’ll get about 4 months here lol
Really hoping these onesies work for me. I want to try wearing in public out, but still a little conscious to try that just yet. Main worry is people seeing the waistband

To be completely honest, I don’t do anything to hide my diapers in public. I guess it comes down to my not caring if someone knows. My wife is more worried about it than I am, but she’s become used to it. Just go out and enjoy life.

Lunisian said:
Really hoping these onesies work for me. I want to try wearing in public out, but still a little conscious to try that just yet. Main worry is people seeing the waistband
Onesies do a great job at easing the concern for diaper waistband peak. If I wear out I usually like to be wearing a body suit or onesie underneath. It also helps to keep the diaper from sagging.

I got very comfortable wearing in public. I will usually wear a pair of plastic pants or a larger pair of panties to prevent sagging. I am also very comfortable wetting. before I went on dialysis I could wet while doing just about anything, walking doing chores and you would never know I was soaking my diaper. Now tht i got a transplant I am hoping to get to tha level again

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
This has likely already been said, but no one actually cares what you're wearing down there in public. The only time they will think about you is for the few seconds you may encounter them for, in say, a grocery store, but even then, they are still more preoccupied worrying what people think about them/how they look, and the things they are thinking about that they have to deal with with their own lives. Hell, even if you walked around with a comically large diaper bulge that made it immediately obvious, many people would still not notice and the ones who do will think about it for possibly tens of seconds and then go on with their lives.

As much as it may feel like there's a spotlight shining on you everywhere you go when you wear, it's really no different from normal. Imagine being anxious to go out in public in normal undies and being sheepish and hoping no one sees you. Sounds rather silly now that I put it like that.

The most common combo i wear to all settings in public is fluffed peekabu + cargo shorts. No one has noticed, and if they did, they kept to themselves and weren't rude. The one person who didn't notice who definitely would've said something, was my mom - I wore that same combo around her for 3 months, which I thought was pretty noticeable from the medium bulge, but she honestly didn't know until i told her.

Unless you do something ridiculous, like a camelot with multiple boosters, no one will notice. That is, unless it is the trained eye of the ABDL, where in that case, is it a bad thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Back