How to hide diapers in public

Lunisian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Anyone got tips for wearing diapers in public? Only thing I can think of is getting some onesies that snap at the crotch so it looks like my pants are tucked in, but does anyone have any other recommendations?

Reactions: DL0202
Long coats, in winter...

Aside from that, just avoid anything tight fitting or low waisted and you should be OK!

Reactions: 2012Stroke and Angelapinks
Solreaper61 said:
Anyone got tips for wearing diapers in public? Only thing I can think of is getting some onesies that snap at the crotch so it looks like my pants are tucked in, but does anyone have any other recommendations?
I wear in public all the time. Nappy, plastic-pants and plain white onesie. I've been doing it for a long time and nobody gave me weird look or said anything. I cannot recommend anything else but I could easily add a pair of dungarees and I'm sure I'd have no problem. But really nobody would know if you wore a nappy and plastic-pants. Of course if I had an accident while out . . . . . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ABADRIANNAxoxo, Lyric, DL0202 and 2 others
Solreaper61 said:
No that should be fine. No need for a long coat except in winter. Nobody is going to stare at your arse much less see that you're wearing a nappy.

Reactions: Traveller and Safari
Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Safari
Tight biker shorts over it

Reactions: Angelapinks and Safari
Obviously it depends how thick the nappy is, but they're far less obvious than you might think. I was quite paranoid that people could tell that I was wearing initially, but unless I'm wearing a thick cloth nappy it's not obvious (my wife tells me if it's obvious, which is quite rare, and I don't wear particularly loose clothing). If you're wearing a thin nappy it can be hard to tell even under leggings - but it will depend on the shape of your backside!

A onesie will stop anyone seeing the waistband if your t-shirt rides up - I often wear one because of that and because they hold cloth nappies in place.

My biggest tip is to just relax and don't worry about it.

Reactions: Teddy02, bigboymatty, Kymi and 2 others
As long as you aren't blatantly obvious about wearing a diaper, like others have said, most people aren't looking for one.

I also recommend using a onsie. It's a daily addition to my wardrobe, just like many of us. Wear a size larger of pants, and wear longer flowing shirts if you feel like that is needed.

Just remember, when you look at yourself in the mirror, there's a bias because you know what you're looking for. While discretion is important, you will see more that leads you to conclude, "I'm in a diaper!".

Minih said:
Obviously it depends how thick the nappy is, but they're far less obvious than you might think. I was quite paranoid that people could tell that I was wearing initially, but unless I'm wearing a thick cloth nappy it's not obvious (my wife tells me if it's obvious, which is quite rare, and I don't wear particularly loose clothing). If you're wearing a thin nappy it can be hard to tell even under leggings - but it will depend on the shape of your backside!

A onesie will stop anyone seeing the waistband if your t-shirt rides up - I often wear one because of that and because they hold cloth nappies in place.

My biggest tip is to just relax and don't worry about it.
I agree with everything you say. I can't understand how worried some people get. I wear a terry-towelling nappy sometimes under trouser or skirts and people just don't see it. Even if they did I doubt they'd say anything - english reserve is wonderful

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kayleigh
i used to always try to hide them when first starting up to wear and boxers over them but after a while i stoped worriying about it and just diaper and loose fitting pants i dont go out my way to try and hide,

guest said:
i used to always try to hide them when first starting up to wear and boxers over them but after a while i stoped worriyng about it and just diaper and loose fitting pants i don't go out my way to try and hide,
I don't even think about it. I may wear nappies for a month and it just becomes part of my wardrobe - except for the thrill I get. I can wear them under almost anything except a pencil skirt.

Reactions: Lyric and guest
I honestly just dont worry about it and wear whatever , diapers are underwear, diapers are not against the law lol
no one is going to care , if they dont know you or even could guess, no ones going to be like IS THAT A DIAPERRRR!

Just wear whatever is comfy and loose fitting for me and diaper as a norm undies :)

Reactions: Ghg789987
guest said:
I honestly just dont worry about it and wear whatever , diapers are underwear, diapers are not against the law lol
no one is going to care , if they dont know you or even could guess, no ones going to be like IS THAT A DIAPERRRR!

Just wear whatever is comfy and loose fitting for me and diaper as a norm undies :)
Quite. I don't understand the fear and concern some people have about wearing a nappy out & about.
I don't even worry if something is fairly close fitting so long as it isn't actually tight - I've never had much of an arse anyway.

Reactions: DLinSecret, Ghg789987 and Lyric
A black or white onesie will help a lot with keeping your diaper concealed.

I was nervous when I started wearing diapers out of the house, but the truth is diapers are not all that noticeable when you're wearing pants or shorts which are not too tight.

I wear jeans and cargo shorts and when I look in the mirror I honestly cant even tell that I have a diaper on.

However, one give away can be a wallet in your back pocket; I have found that my wallet sticks out a bit more when I am diapered.

Kaich said:
Quite. I don't understand the fear and concern some people have about wearing a nappy out & about.
I don't even worry if something is fairly close fitting so long as it isn't actually tight - I've never had much of an arse anyway.
For me, part of the issue I think comes from being bullied in elementary and middle school. So I have had an issue with worrying about how others view me. I'm also still trying to figure out this part of me, and would rather have a better understanding of it before others learn about it.

Reactions: pampersguy827 and Billies1
Solreaper61 said:
For me, part of the issue I think comes from being bullied in elementary and middle school. So I have had an issue with worrying about how others view me. I'm also still trying to figure out this part of me, and would rather have a better understanding of it before others learn about it.
But in school, elementary and middle and even secondary children who are different and maybe under-confident always get bullied. Now that's behind you and also you've found a site which will give you every type of help if you ask.

I wear a nappy most days and wherever I happen to be going. Nobody even notices and it's sometimes terry-towelling. (under skirts)
I've not had any problems in five years - and I wear plastic pants and believe me they don't make a sound that doesn't get covered by the ambient noise.

Reactions: Teddy02, Lyric and Billies1
Kaich said:
But in school, elementary and middle and even secondary children who are different and maybe under-confident always get bullied. Now that's behind you and also you've found a site which will give you every type of help if you ask.

I wear a nappy most days and wherever I happen to be going. Nobody even notices and it's sometimes terry-towelling. (under skirts)
I've not had any problems in five years - and I wear plastic pants and believe me they don't make a sound that doesn't get covered by the ambient noise.
Main thing is I'm still trying to figure it all out, and am still self-conscious about it.

Solreaper61 said:
Main thing is I'm still trying to figure it all out, and am still self-conscious about it.

Solreaper61 said:
Take your time, there's plenty of it. What attracted you here?

guest said:
i used to always try to hide them when first starting up to wear and boxers over them but after a while i stoped worriying about it and just diaper and loose fitting pants i dont go out my way to try and hide,
Good!

Back