Status
Not open for further replies.

DLsecretlittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey all --

I've tried a few times in my life to have an accident, as it would feel amazing to be able to lose control (when I want to, so it isn't really losing control), but for some reason no matter how much water I drink I still end up making a conscious decision to wet, as my bladder muscles are insanely strong and seem to be able to hold even if it is painful. One would logically think that the sphincter controlling the bladder releasing would just open on its own after some threshold is reached, but is this not the case? Every time I've ended up wetting after wanting an accident, it's been out of fear of harming myself. Am I just worrying for nothing? Why is it so hard to wet when aroused, and it there any way to have a true 'accident' if having one is exciting? I'm sure if I didn't want to wet, I would under the exact same circumstances.

It seems like the more i have to go, the more excited I get, closing up my bladder so I can't just relax.

Tips? Is it possible to have an accident? Is it harmful to try and induce one?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and FunSizeJake
All I can say is your parents potty trained you well.(y) I cannot have an accident while excited, I need to push hard to wet while excited.

only tip I have is just think of something else. Seems you get pleasure when ready to wet, so just focus on other things and tinkle lightly to relieve the pressure, soon you will have a full diaper without being excited to to much.

DLsecretlittle said:
Hey all --

I've tried a few times in my life to have an accident, as it would feel amazing to be able to lose control (when I want to, so it isn't really losing control), but for some reason no matter how much water I drink I still end up making a conscious decision to wet, as my bladder muscles are insanely strong and seem to be able to hold even if it is painful. One would logically think that the sphincter controlling the bladder releasing would just open on its own after some threshold is reached, but is this not the case? Every time I've ended up wetting after wanting an accident, it's been out of fear of harming myself. Am I just worrying for nothing? Why is it so hard to wet when aroused, and it there any way to have a true 'accident' if having one is exciting? I'm sure if I didn't want to wet, I would under the exact same circumstances.

It seems like the more i have to go, the more excited I get, closing up my bladder so I can't just relax.

I know how to have an accident but you may not like it. basically drink plenty of water then hold it, and I do mean hold it until your body can't anymore, you'll get to the point where you'll have an accident

littlekyro said:
I know how to have an accident but you may not like it. basically drink plenty of water then hold it, and I do mean hold it until your body can't anymore, you'll get to the point where you'll have an accident
Don't do this. Very bad advice which could cause medical issues

Reactions: Joules, Orange, FunSizeJake and 1 other person
@DLsecretlittle what you're doing has the potential to cause harm to your body. Honestly you're not going to achieve an accident in this way since your body is trained not to let this happen

Reactions: FunSizeJake
Topex said:
Yeah not recommend. Almost any way to loss bladder control is not good for you. I will say I have and still do want loss bladder controll. I have come to realize thought that it is not worth your health.

Reactions: DLsecretlittle
Echoing the advice not to hold it for an excessive period. It's just not good for you: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321408.php

This is not my fetish but I understand the lure. I think that rather than trying to physically defeat the good functions of your body with skills honed over years of practice, you'd likely do better to try and work on your head instead. When we had accidents as kids, it wasn't because we physically lacked control, it was because we were bad at interpreting signals from our bodies and weren't as used to caring. If you've ever taken care of a child engaged in potty training, you can see that it's no mystery to their body that they need to go. The information isn't being acted upon. I can even remember needing to go but being interested enough in something that it didn't seem important until such time as it was very, very important. Relaxation, self-distraction, or self hypnosis might help.

Reactions: diaperfooties
To the OP, if you want to have an accident, how about bedwetting instead? Years ago I was able to induce bedwetting accidents with 3-4 months of effort. I may have mentioned it in one of my oldest posts, but reply here if you'd like me to elaborate.

Last edited:
It isn't about the holding it is about the going ,,,don't hold. go early and often at first urge pee just get used to being wet all the time

Reactions: crooke3
I struggle with this too. I remember when I was a teenager, probably about 13 or 14. At the weekend I completely pre-planned this as my parents were going to be out. I decided that I wouldn't go to the toilet and just wait until I wet myself. I held on until about 3 in the afternoon when my bladder eventually gave up. I was too young to have my own money so I was just wearing normal underwear rather than a nappy but it still felt great.

I've wanted to try this again since but have never been able to hold my nerve. I've always ended up just going to the toilet or wetting before my bladder is full.

Topex said:
maybe I know I will have an accident before I get that bad

I wet the bed every night now and it didnt take much effort. I absolutely love waking up and finding out how much i wet by feeling my diaper.

littlekyro said:
maybe I know I will have an accident before I get that bad
How does that even make any sense. That's not how the body works

In the same way that some people don't outgrow bedwetting, some people are naturally "closer to the edge" during the day. That's how I've always understood it.

Unfortunately that's not me, and during those times (in the past now, thankfully) that I've had to hold my pee longer than wanted, I don't leak...it just gets really, really painful.

I don't think you are implying to live this way; keep it as a cool dream/scene in your mind and playtime. You really don't want it in reality because it's always there, it doesn't care who is around, and it never goes away.

• Love
Reactions: Isanythingreal33, Orange and lilgirllil
I kinda think it's rather disrespectful to those who actually do have incontinence issues. Do they want to have accidents?

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I kinda think it's rather disrespectful to those who actually do have incontinence issues. Do they want to have accidents?

By that logic every (continent) DL is being disrespectful towards incontinent people by wearing and in a lot of instances using nappies.

• Love
Reactions: crooke3, DLsecretlittle and lilgirllil
12srepaid said:

I very clearly stated in the original post that I want to have a controlled accident. I’m not sure how it’s disrespectful given that I never claimed to want true incontinence. As someone who wants a one time fantasy to be a reality on occasion, it makes no sense how I’m disrespecting anyone by wetting myself in a planned way. Please reread the post, as I think I made it crystal clear from the beginning that I do not desire true incontinence. Hell, I only occasionally wear. But it would be a very erotic sensation in a controlled environment to briefly lose control of my body.

Juxtapose the occasional, planned loss of control with never having control and those are two very different desires.

• Love
Reactions: lilgirllil
littlekyro said:

I tried this in the beginning, but extreme holding - waiting for my bladder to give in - turned out to be quite painful and my urine seemed stuck at the most painful point, to the point where I had to force it out.

DLsecretlittle said:
Hey all --

Since I have found that I very rarely have actual accidents (and most of those are when I go from diaper to big girl panties - forget I'm not wearing a diaper and just release), so I have found a way to recreate the sensation.

I sit with my legs crossed in my computer chair (but you can sit anywhere) and I release just enough to get my bladder to think it's time to void everything. Then, I cut off the flow. At this time, the pressure is gone and I can continue what I'm doing - however, if I bend over to pick something up - or stand up to go do something - the pee I didn't allow to escape, drops out. There's no other way to say it. There's no sensation to go, because you've already emptied your bladder enough to squash that sensation - so the SECOND my ass and all its muscles leave the chair I'm in - I flood...and it feels genuine.

SIDE NOTE: This is always how I practice peeing and walking

Reactions: kistecool, ChocChip and DLsecretlittle
daylight said:
I don't think you are implying to live this way; keep it as a cool dream/scene in your mind and playtime. You really don't want it in reality because it's always there, it doesn't care who is around, and it never goes away.

I do not want it in reality. I’m not someone who even desires 24/7 use, any of that. It is simply a fantasy I desire to reenact in the comfort and control of my own home. Not sure how purposeful wetting really is that different other than the erotic sensation of feeling what it is like to briefly lose control of my bladder on a rare, private occasion. I was asking if it is worth it (on rare occasions) from a medical standpoint. I don’t want to harm my body for a fantasy. The answers here seem conflicting with more science backing the negative medical aspects. As in, I probably shouldn’t do it.

• Love
Reactions: lilgirllil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back