How to go about sex as a person who’s incontinent, with a continent partner while having no mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like involving nappies as part of intimacy or as foreplay as with enough sessions like that you can reach a stage where you can't be intimate or get aroused withiut using nappies as part of the act. As an Incontinent to me nappies are underwear and unless you have some weird kink underwear doen't normal form a part of intimacy other than by being taken off! Also as a little I am totally non sexual and i don't want the lines to get crossed.

Petya217 said:
Most of us incontinent people don't like the fact that we have to wear a diaper. Thus, it is not and will (most probably) never be a turn on for us. So it would be hard to incorporate it to the foreplay.
I suppose in the case of an incontinent person with an ABDL partner who found their nappies a turn-on, it might be something that can help make the nappy wearer more comfortable with their situation...

one of the reasons I suggested your partner ab/dl or not helps you with your pre-intamacy shower or bath as that can be a form of foreplay and is certainly fun, and if you are in the shower and have a wetting episode neither of you are likely to notice.

When my wife was diagnosed with cancer,and had to have her female plumbing removed put a damper on things especially with my autism,and then my incontinence came along that sealed the deal.

sport1 said:
When my wife was diagnosed with cancer,and had to have her female plumbing removed put a damper on things especially with my autism,and then my incontinence came along that sealed the deal.
Sorry to hear that - hopefully you have many other good things between you two.

We sure do .Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back