How to get used to wearing a stinky diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrivateLife89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all... So I wouldnt call myself an Adult "baby" but my wife and I have a fetish where she keeps me in diapers. Thats the mist of it. No baby stuff other then the diapers. It took me a long time to learn how to teach my brain to pee laying down and not over a toilet out in public etc.. Now I can do it with no problems and I actually enjoy being in a wet diaper. She bought a pair or locking plastic pants in order for me to learn how to poop in a diaper. I have done it, but i normally sit down on the toilet to do it.

She keeps me in the locked diaper while shes at work and Im home. Sometimes I can be in a stinky diaper for a few hours. Nothing more then 2-3 hours though. I guess what Im getting at, she doesnt mind changing me. She normally does it in the shower because I can just rinse right off. But How do I get used to the smell and dirtiness. For me, its gross and embarrassing. I feel like people can smell it if Im out in public and I feel like it leaks ( but it doesnt) For her, she enjoys it and doesnt want me to be embarrassed. I want to learn how to dirty a diaper like in public or etc, and be okay with it.

Any tips?

I don't think that's something you should get used to...

Mouth breathe so there is no smelling involved.

Go with the flow...

kinda said:
I don't think that's something you should get used to...

Not so much getting used to, but be comfortable doing it and being in it for a period of time

Well...that's an interesting wife. I'd say that if you're into that, first off be thankful you have a wife that likes to do that to you? And second.. maybe figure out a diet that makes your poop less stinky?

Good Luck.

-Gus

So, this is interesting. Congrats on being an unusual case. :)

A regular bowel movement is smelly and is offensive to people around you. tyoicalky, if you're incontinent, you'd seek out the nearest spot for a diaper change immediately, but if you're locked in for play purposes, you're going to bother other people.

There are pills you can take that will make the smell go away, and food you can eat that will make it easier to do (e.g., prunes). Even then, it's still really bad for your skin and creates an infection risk.

If you're both absolutely determined on this, you're just gonna need to do it a bunch and try to get changed as soon as possible and thoroughly cleaned up. That will minimize risk to you and disturbance to others. You'll also adjust. Anyone can get used to things they do a lot.

I would suggest though, that you SO should consider turning things down just s little. This is sitting on the borderline of unfairly involving others in your play.

the smell of a messy diaper is not something anyone is going to enjoy, but the only way to "get used to it" is to find yourself in that position so often it becomes normal. I would be mortified to be messy in public for 2 or 3 hours, its so unpleasant

Dude! This sounds like some BDSM type shi*. I would stop it. Unless it really gets you off. I think the you staying in a poopy diaper is too much to bear. Don't get used to it. Try to set some boundaries for yourself in diaper play. I am not saying get a divorce but it sounds too much like bordering on abusive. Good luck man!

You won't get used to the smell, so the only thing you can do is adjust your diet to make it less antagonizing for your self.

If you're out in public in a messy diaper for non-incontinence reasons, and other people can smell it, you are making other people unwilling participants in your fetish. it's no better than exposing your self, or groping them. It's not just morally wrong, it's an actual sex crime. Stop it.

extremecomfy said:
Dude! This sounds like some BDSM type shi*. I would stop it. Unless it really gets you off. I think the you staying in a poopy diaper is too much to bear. Don't get used to it. Try to set some boundaries for yourself in diaper play. I am not saying get a divorce but it sounds too much like bordering on abusive. Good luck man!

We are a BSDM couple. You would never know by looking at us, but what we do behind close doors is between us and us only. We are into bondage, 24/7 chastity (for me), Anal play (on me), hot and cold play, tickling and stuff like that.

I guess what Im getting at is Im trying to find a way to be comfy with myself when I dirty a diaper..

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Foxroxsox said:
You won't get used to the smell, so the only thing you can do is adjust your diet to make it less antagonizing for your self.

If you're out in public in a messy diaper for non-incontinence reasons, and other people can smell it, you are making other people unwilling participants in your fetish. it's no better than exposing your self, or groping them. It's not just morally wrong, it's an actual sex crime. Stop it.

I will be inside my own house WAY more then Ill ever be out in public while wearing a diaper. I am trying to learn to get comfy with it. Thanks

PrivateLife89 said:
I will be inside my own house WAY more then Ill ever be out in public while wearing a diaper. I am trying to learn to get comfy with it. Thanks

What everyone is trying to say is, don't be out in public in s poopy diaper. Even if you get used to it, or don't mind it as much, those around you will notice and its crude. It's one thing if you're in public and you mess yourself. Not a great idea, but not the end of the world. You should change your dirty diaper asap in that case. Forcing others around you to be around someone in a poopy diaper is just not ok.

BabyCorry said:
What everyone is trying to say is, don't be out in public in s poopy diaper. Even if you get used to it, or don't mind it as much, those around you will notice and its crude. It's one thing if you're in public and you mess yourself. Not a great idea, but not the end of the world. You should change your dirty diaper asap in that case. Forcing others around you to be around someone in a poopy diaper is just not ok.

Well, you guys are making it sound like I am going to be locked in a room with a bunch of strangers. IF, thats IF I even wear a dirty diaper at all in public it would be us shopping or driving or something like that. I guess this post was more directed on how to get comfortable to even make myself shit in a diaper.

Well, if you don't like it, you don't like it, and there's probably not a lot to be done to change your mind about it.

Also, like the others have mentioned, if you mess in public and it smells, it's pretty disrespectful to others to walk around like that and make others smell it too.

KimbaStarshine said:
Well, if you don't like it, you don't like it, and there's probably not a lot to be done to change your mind about it.

Also, like the others have mentioned, if you mess in public and it smells, it's pretty disrespectful to others to walk around like that and make others smell it too.

I didnt like Peeing in the diaper either. All this is just new to us. Its one step at a time learning how to do this stuff. I spent 20 something years of my life peeing in a toilet, now I have to re teach my brain its okay to pee in a diaper. The same goes for crapping in it as well.

Like other people have said, messing in public (for "play" purposes) is rude and inconsiderate. Think about it from their side, try to put yourself in their shoes. There is a plethora of fetishes/kinks out there, and there are surely some that you would find off-putting. It's one thing to be tolerant and accepting (something I hope comes pretty easily for us), but would you want to be forced to participate?

On top of that, it certainly does not help our community image. When we're in public, we are representatives of our community whether we like it or not. With the growing awareness of the ABDL community, it's important that we do what we can to present ourselves as "normal" (I hate using that word) members of society, capable of functioning in a respectable, adult manner. Something else worth remembering before your public excursions: we are tied to the incontinent community, as well. It is not our intent to have our actions impact the way the world sees people that are dealing with legitimate incontinence, but unfortunately the two are linked and we can have that impact, for better or for worse. I feel that this sort of behavior is disrespectful to them, as well.

There's nothing wrong with having a fetish and participating in it, but we must maintain a realistic awareness of how we are received by society. We are weird. Our fetish is weird. Our fetish is gross. Bodily functions are gross. The majority of people around you at any given time see bodily functions as gross, as well as the use and enjoyment of diapers. They may be able to look past that on a personal basis for you, if they care enough about you to accept you for it... but that's not necessarily going to change the way they feel about the fetish. I'm not trying to be mean or harsh or belittling or take jabs at our fetish, but we have to be wary of how we present ourselves if we want a better public image.

Edit: The rant sort of got away from me. More on topic: being in a messy diaper is uncomfortable, and it just gets worse the longer you sit in it. I used to enjoy messing, but just can't bring myself to do it anymore. It's uncomfortable, it stinks, clean-up is a hassle, and god help you if anything "escapes"

Reactions: BabyCorry
I literally have asked in about 5 posts now for advise on how to dirty a diaper and be okay with it. I said 1 sentence about being out in the public in my first post, but yet the rest of my posts are asking for advise on how to dirty my diaper. I have stated in EVERY SINGLE POST, that I am not worried about the public because I am not going out in the public more then likely. First I need to learn how to do it without me having issues... All you guys continue to do is say how its rude, unethical, wrong, im ruining the ABDL community about me wearing a diaper in the public. BUT YET you guys continued to NOT read what I am typing. Thanks for making me feel welcomed here.

Well it's not like there's a whole list of instructions that can be given on how to mess a diaper. You just... do it. I don't think it's exactly the same thing as overcoming a shy bladder; you just have to wait until you have to go and... go. Some people say it's easier to do if you squat. If you think it's gross, it's gross, and there's not a whole lot that can be done to change that. Some people like it, some people don't.

PrivateLife89 said:
I literally have asked in about 5 posts now for advise on how to dirty a diaper and be okay with it. I said 1 sentence about being out in the public in my first post, but yet the rest of my posts are asking for advise on how to dirty my diaper. I have stated in EVERY SINGLE POST, that I am not worried about the public because I am not going out in the public more then likely. First I need to learn how to do it without me having issues... All you guys continue to do is say how its rude, unethical, wrong, im ruining the ABDL community about me wearing a diaper in the public. BUT YET you guys continued to NOT read what I am typing. Thanks for making me feel welcomed here.

Ha ha! I'm so sorry, but I'm crying with laughter! I feel your frustration! Every time you reply, someone starts by saying the same thing! Gosh -- how annoying! But welcome to the site, and I hope you stick around :)

I'm not sure I can offer any advice, but maybe just reminding yourself that you don't have a choice, so there's nothing you can do about it; just deal with it... Or maybe pretending that you're a "getting one over" on your partner by making her have to change a dirty diaper.

Or maybe it's a case of getting "used to it" by staying in the diaper for a few minutes "afterwards", then building up the time until it becomes more acceptable...?

I don't know... I'm not really an expert in this area, but I felt I had to say something. :)

As I'm reading the continuing posts on this thread I'm just shaking my head. I'm just speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back