Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I have seen a few people on Twitter and Tumblr with very swollen up diapers, and have even sent videos of how squishy they can be. I have always wanted to end up like that, but have never found the perfect formula to do so without leaking or wasting too much time.

Does anyone have any idea as to how to use a diaper to its fullest capacity to making them super swollen?

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Jorelaxed, newAB43 and 5 others
I think that if you have the right Diaper for your needs and you put it on well you should have no problems! My best for super saturated nappies is any tykables or bunny hopps.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, newAB43, littledub1955 and 2 others
I would soak my diaper under the faucet until maximum.
Then i'd take toilet paper or towel to press on it inside a tub, so then I would try every minute to see if it wouldn't leak. If I urinated I use the toilet paper.
That's how I started with goodnites.
I too love feeling the bulk.

Anecdote : I experienced it while taking a bath. The result was funny.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Jorelaxed, newAB43 and 2 others
DanielThePurpleHusky said:
I have seen a few people on Twitter and Tumblr with very swollen up diapers, and have even sent videos of how squishy they can be. I have always wanted to end up like that, but have never found the perfect formula to do so without leaking or wasting too much time.

Does anyone have any idea as to how to use a diaper to its fullest capacity to making them super swollen?

pouring in several glasses of warm water usually does the trick

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Jorelaxed, newAB43 and 5 others
I dont wanna just use water, thats cheating! XP I wanna do it myself.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: OriginalWetone, newAB43, smolguy and 7 others
I have both been in and out of chastity in a diaper, and have found as a guy, when out of chastity, even with willy pointing down, its very hard as a guy to get even usage front and back from a diaper, you have to lay down for a wee and so much more....

When in my chastity belt, which points my willy down, and makes me pee below my balls, I get very good even coverage front and back and can fully use a diaper, have found the more full a diaper gets, the slower I have to wee each time, otherwise can overload quickly and leak....

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, QTnPLASTIC, newAB43 and 4 others
They wear & use the diaper until it is ready to fall off. Sometimes wearing the same one for up to 10 hours.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Diaper44, littledub1955 and 1 other person
KittyMerriweather said:
They wear & use the diaper until it is ready to fall off. Sometimes wearing the same one for up to 10 hours.
yeah, that's a fact I'm coming to slowly realize. I basically drank a liter of fluids in the AM and soaked a small Crinklz over the course of an hour. It still didn't leak. I basically just accepted that a Megmax will take anything I throw at it and be content.

Reactions: newAB43, GoodnitesXL21, HomeAlone and 1 other person
You’ll have a hard time saturating a diaper to the max unless you are extremely hydrated and keep drinking water like a fish

It’s just the nature of a diaper, they’ll soak up a lot more water than they will urine, especially if your urine is pretty concentrated

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, newAB43, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
Pee your diaper a lot or soak up the diaper with water. IDK if either is a good idea, but try it

babies are experts at this unfourtunetly as an adult it takes training, if you pee as soon as you have to & dont hold & flood you should be good im too the point where I dont keep track of wettings I just change when its time
and yeah water is your friend xD if you're impatient try sugar free caffine suppliments into water those get me so full I can pee sitting down playing on my pc 😂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bugme, GoodnitesXL21 and littledub1955
Put in a soaker pad or two to help absorb and distribute the wetness from the front to back. It’ll also make it really thick when soaked. Or wear two diapers as long as the inner diaper have several small slits to allow the urine to pass thru the outer diaper.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, GoodnitesXL21 and littledub1955
Well, you could choose lighter absorbency diapers. ABU BareBum, for example.

It’s hard to tell exactly the qualities you’re looking for. Most diapers swell or soak differently. It sounds like you want something that wicks and swells. I found the Ultra-grade diapers do this well.

I find I get the best results by just hydrating consistently. I woke up in a swollen ABU BunnyHops after a successful unconscious wetting last night. I have a method. After the kids get to bed, I drink 24oz of a light preparation of Gatorade G2, basically something with a little salt to retain a little bit comfortably. Then, just before bed, load up on another 24oz of straight water. Overnight, I believe the extra water equalizes the electrolytic balance and causes the body to start producing urine consistently. You can get a nice long leak with this method.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, littledub1955 and Aby
In my experience, the best way is to first pee laying down on your stomach, and then do it on your back. With my Goodnites, I can usually do it by having a big morning flood, and then kinda lay so the wetness will go towards the front for a minute, then just lay down. This is the easiest way to safely use my Goodnites to the max in my experience since what is left won't all ooze towards the back. Goodnites actually hold a somewhat decent amount if you use them correctly. As for fancier diapers though, I'm not sure what the trick is. I'd just say try wetting in the front and then do it laying down.

Reactions: Monkeydips
KittyMerriweather said:
It takes me more than a day to fully soak one front and back... and sometimes its just not enough because I have to take it off because I start to smell or the diaper tapes start to wear down and I have to either toss them or use duct tape.

Reactions: KrankyPants and littledub1955
I wear cloth prefolds and rubber pants. I add one or two cloth inserts and change(usually my finacee does the deed) three times a day, morning, late afternnoon and before bed. Each time, my diapers are wet from front to back, but I seldom ever leak. It's important to be sure the diapers are fully covered by my rubber pants, something my finacee is always careful to check.

• Love
Reactions: geka, newAB43 and littledub1955
I wear an M4 and go skiing and take 3 bottles of water with me. After 6 hours and 3 full wettings it wicks up in a soaked diaper quite well; no leaks, plenty of bulge though. My plastic underpants & a Wonsie holds it all up beneath my sweat pants quite well. You do not need to go skiing but get an good quality diaper and drink throughout the day. Try laying down immediately after letting go and it will travel up the backside of he diaper.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, newAB43, KrankyPants and 1 other person
The best way is to wet multiple times while leaning forward to saturate the front padding, and also multiple times lying on your back to saturate the padding around the rear. A good thick brand like NorthShore, Crinklz, or ABU should do the trick.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, newAB43, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
As others have pointed out, hydration is key so your pee is as diluted as possible. Diapers are good at soaking up and retaining water, not the salts and other things that are present in more concentrated pee.

On top of that, you kinda have to expect/accept that getting a diaper saturated to that point makes it very likely that it'll leak and or leak in the process of reaching that point. Sometimes I get mine to the point where they're completely filled...while i'm standing and sitting can cause them to squish out.

Also angling yourself so gravity directs your pee to spots in the diaper that are less wet can help too. Is the seat of your pamp dry? Then go while lying on your back or standing up. Is the front of your pamp dry? Then go on your stomach or while facing downwards

The amount you void can make a big difference too. Diapers are typically better at taking in smaller amounts and then wicking them throughout the diaper instead of trying to contain a massive flood. For the first wetting or two, knock yourself out and let the floodgates open and flood away haha. But as you start to feel the diaper struggle to contain floods, try to focus more on going more consistently but in smaller amounts.

The pressure of sitting can also make it harder for the diaper to wick moisture to the back. Personally, I usually start off just flooding/wetting while sitting, this usually causes the front to get more saturated, but then as starts to show signs of having issues leaking, then I'll start to stand whenever i go. This causes it to wick more near the back, just gotta make sure you give it enough time to be fully wicked and retained by the diaper before sitting back down xD

I always struggle getting the final 2-4 paws near the waistband on Little Pawz to fade and always feel very proud and satisfied when I do lol. Although usually when I really want to and try to get them to fade it results in leaking :3

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, newAB43, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
I'd have to agree with what's already here, which is just laying down on your back / belly depending on which side you wish to saturate (while hydrated of course!)

I'm also gonna need this info for when I plan on using my Peek / Megamax with a Tykables Dubbler in them, I'm definitely not gonna waste any absorbency in my next few sessions. òwò

Reactions: newAB43
Back