How to Find a Mommy?

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm trying to think of ways by which I could locate a willing platonic caregiver/friend. I'd like to be able to become friends with them, because that will help the connection. How does one go about finding such a person? Are online ads safe? Are there particular sites that are better than others? I've never done anything like this before, does anyone have any thoughts?

Reactions: Jodie, littlebabybambi, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
I have met several people on fetlife and I have had hit or miss on results...but the hits have been home runs. There are many groups there with the AB/ little in mind both sexual and non sexual. As far as safety just be smart don't get pressured into meeting before your ready. The most recent person I have met we talked for about 3 weeks online and via text before we met and we met at a public coffee meetup that's run be another fetlife group. She didn't have experience with littles before hand but she is a natural. Just don't do anything before you are ready and if you have a bad gut feeling its probably not good.

Reactions: Jodie, HoneySnow, MaybeBroken and 1 other person
Wuggle you could very well have a caretaker from here. I'd happily be your caretaker, if you'll let me. Sorry to get you like this, but I'd love to be your caretaker. :hugattack:

Reactions: KrazyJoe67
Starlight99 said:
Wuggle you could very well have a caretaker from here. I'd happily be your caretaker, if you'll let me. Sorry to get you like this, but I'd love to be your caretaker. :hugattack:

Aw, thank you Starlight, I'd like that :D an online caretaker is a teriffic start, feel free to PM me anytime.

Wuggle I need your Discord name. ADISC's messaging is a mess for me. Not only is my mailbox full, but it's really hard to keep track of.

Starlight99 said:
Wuggle I need your Discord name. ADISC's messaging is a mess for me. Not only is my mailbox full, but it's really hard to keep track of.

I'm pretty sure my Discord name is still Wuggle. What's yours?

What's the numbers at the end of Wuggle? It should be Wuggle#**** (the stars are your numbers)

Hey!
I'm not very active on here but I would like to find a mommy too.
If there are some people who want to chat and get acquainted I would be happy.
I also have Fetlife but I don't managed to use it very well ;)

Wuggle, I think we can officially declare your search over. As for Ghost01, if you have Discord, your search might be over too. :)

Hi Starlight

How are you?

I write to you cause I'm not sure that I understood what you said on the forum.

Want you take care of me?

In all cases I would be happy to talk to you, to know you better and if there are some good feelings between us, to build a stronger relationship.

I don't have Discord. I don't even know how it works.

But I have an email address or a skype account.

Big hugs!

Starlight99 said:
Wuggle, I think we can officially declare your search over. As for Ghost01, if you have Discord, your search might be over too. :)

I create a discord account. My name is "louveteau#1432 ("wolf cub" in English)

Last edited:
I guess that many people here are in search of a mommy. I myself have been looking for one for the past 6 months now on fetlife but to no avail. Wuggle and Ghost01, you guys are lucky if you've found someone.

It will happen. I met a wonderful mommy recently who is now also my girlfriend. Don't give up. It may take years, but it will happen.

I actually kind of ended up with one by accident lol. I was on fetlife and decided to join one of the kink groups in my area; we meet up at a private "dungeon" once a month. One of the leaders of the group was a woman named Terri. She's a sadistic domme, but also has a mommy streak, specifically for adult baby boys. When I showed up she practically snatched me under her wing lol. XD Later found out that she had a bABy boy in another city, but they grew apart after she moved away and she's been sad about it ever since, and was stoked that there was another AB boy here in Kalispell; she looked at me like I was a friggin' unicorn or bigfoot lol. I guess full-blown adult babies are kind of rare; most people in the Ageplay community are closer to toddlers, or five and six year olds. I'm closer to one or two. So far we haven't really done anything specifically Mommy/Baby related, (diaper changes, bottle feedings, etc), but we've been hanging out for a few months or so now and I'm unsure if she wants to take that next step in our relationship. I'm a little shy too, so I haven't said anything about it yet. Kinda waiting for her to say something haha. ...But what if she's waiting for ME to say something? o_O

--LJ

- - - Updated - - -

Glad she took me under her wing though; the main leader of the group frowns upon Littles because he doesn't see us as "real subs" because not many of us are into the levels of pain he likes to inflict with his whips. He's kind of a jerk. If it weren't for Terri I wouldn't even show up at the dungeon. Too many naked people running around for my tastes lmao. There's only two other Littles there; both girls, both six year olds who aren't into baby stuff at all. They kinda feel like my big sisters now. XD

But yeah, I guess I'd just suggest joining fetlife and finding a local group, show up to the parties and munches, and get to know people. Gotta put yourself out there a little. ;)

I have joined groups and the ones I get to interact with turn out to be fake, Second there are no groups on fetlife that are in my area so im cut off from that corner too.

If anyone ever finds a place where non sexual mommies exist I'd love to know.
Fetlife every-time I've seen it, and every-time my friends have tried it has just been pervert simulator. (not judging if that offends people. just saying not what I'm looking for)

Reactions: ClassyPigeon91
First off I don't have a mommy, so I don't know how to tell you how to get one.

First off there has to be something that you have in common besides diapers, there needs to be more common interests there.

I would find somebody the traditional ways, build a relationship and then put out the feelers about how their feelings about the abdl life is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a topic that comes up from time to time. I'll begin by stating that finding a caregiver, any caregiver, Mommy or Daddy, is going to be difficult. Bottom line, being an AB can be a tough sell and not everyone is game for having an overgrown baby in their lives. That being said, I have been fortunate enough to have had 3 Mommies in my life at various different points. So, I can safely say, that Mommies do exist. How do you find them? Well, that's completely up to the individual.

I met all 3 of my Mommies through various channels; one was a girl I simply dated and told in due time, one was a person who responded to a personal ad I posted on Craigslist, back when you could do personals ads there, and my current Mommy was just a curious person who joined Fetlife briefly and stopped frequenting it as soon as we hit it off.

All 3 methods had their drawbacks. When dating someone, it's always difficult to gauge how they are going to react and the pre-conversation nerves and worry can be hard on you. Not everyone on Craigslist was aware of alternative lifestyles, so you always had one or two negative replies that could make you feel ashamed, or you'd sometimes get replies from obvious scammers that would keep you from getting your hopes up. On Fetlife, I find, as others have pointed out, that many of the Mommies there are more into ABDL as an entirely sexual thing or a subset of BDSM, they are only in it for kinky fun, and many of the more sincere, dedicated Mommies are always taken. Fetlife may seem like the only surefire way, but it's a crapshoot, lots of AB/DLs on there and so few Mommies that aren't already taken and who aren't in it for strictly kinky reasons. Fetlife is good if you want to make friends, attend gatherings or play around, but the odds of finding an exclusive and dedicated caretaker there are slim to none. It also doesn't help that some of the AB males on there are so incredibly desperate and devoid of self-control that they literally badger and harass nearly every Mommy on there, even the ones who are already taken. I had luck on Fetlife because a curious casual found my profile interesting and we hit it off. We have both stopped frequenting the site because we have found one another and also because my current Mommy was starting to receive the same harassing and unnecessary comments that many Mommies get on there, "Hey Baby, wanna change my big stinky diaper" shudders :no:

I would say Fetlife or any dating site is really luck of the draw, and even if you meet an accepting person on there, it's imperative that you try to connect on a deeper, emotional level. Starting a relationship built on AB/DL alone is not going to work, you have to make sure you have other things in common and life goals. My current Mommy is a very ambitious person and we talk about absolutely everything, not just diapers and Mommy/Baby time. I could say the same for my previous two Mommies as well, we had other things in common.

As I can attest, there are multiple ways to find a Mommy, there is no recipe for success or a single surefire solution. I would, however, say that the best bet is to simply find someone you hit it off with, get to know them, date and court one another and then when rapport and emotional connection is established, reveal this side of yourself to them. This is what I did with my first girlfriend and she was so very accepting when I revealed to her my AB side. It's also something that me and my current GF/Mommy did as well. Even though she reached out to me over Fetlife, we quickly proceeded to e-mails and skype conversations and we made sure to get to know each other on all fronts. Even though my current GF/Mommy is long distance, we have a rapport and a connection that goes beyond and includes my being an AB and I couldn't be happier. When she relocates closer to me, I know it will likely be a wonderful, forever kind of a relationship :eek:

So, to anyone still looking, they're out there. How you meet them, that is entirely up to you. Happy searching :)

There's more to life than the diaper thing so many are looking for Mommy but then they base the whole relationship on the diaper thing.
Things that work the best are just being nice guy go out be fun to be with stuff like that.
Then slowly in a great year abdl ISM or whatever.

But being needy and pestering the girls just pushes them away.
The biggest thing is just being nice guy being a nice guy you get hit on so much.
But the girls get preyed upon it's like jumping on a piece of meat and that's what's wrong that's what chases them away.
my girlfriend and I have been together for about 10 years and we just treat each other with respect.
Now I have gone to some Littles event in my area.
And the big thing there was just be nice.

In time you'll find somebody who you can be with now yes but life has a lot of Kink and I'm shocked at The Kinks some of the little girls are into.
But the munches in the little events you can find like-minded people.
The big trick is just don't be that guy a lot of people are turned off why crotch shots.
And girls get sick of that they want a prince they want someone nice treat them nice.
Not always I want to get in your pants.

Just window shopping with them it's pretty fun to go clothes shopping .
Movies walking in the park doing stuff like that there's so much more to life just be friends.
The absolute greatest relationships you can have is friendship first then you get to know each other.
Then when it gets serious be honest and it's how you say it that matters the most.

Now there's some women out there that have the mothering Instinct that liked enjoy that.
But the most important thing is you got to get to first base first.
Take it slow take it easy and eventually you'll find someone you can be with that's the best chance you have.

Reactions: HoneySnow
You know, a caretaker could have more than one child. Me and Wuggle are really close now, and both of our littles want a Mommy, but we want the same one. Basically, our two littles are already together forever, at least in terms of friends, so finding a Mommy for them would be the one missing part of their lives. Also, unless your caretaker is your significant other, it's kind of okay for them to have other littles, since it's no different than someone having more than one child. In terms of Wuggle, I've done roleplays where I was her caretaker, and even though I'm dealing with the same little whether I'm big or little, it feels somewhat different. Just know, in some cases, a caretaker with multiple littles isn't a bad thing. Considering most people have siblings, it would be the same as you being mad at your parents for having other children. I don't know how this will go over, but that's my two cents on the matter. :twocents:

Back