How to earn rep???

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

Make good and helpful posts. When people deem such help/information of a rep worthy stature, they'll give you rep.

To give positive rep, look at the bottom left of each post, there's a set of scales. You use them to give or take reputation!

Best of luck.

E404~

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Make amazing posts. There's more than one approach to that, they can be helpful, thoughtful, funny, etc. Read the rules if you haven't already for some cues as to what should be getting good rep. It's not a perfect system by any means, but if you stick with it, you'll likely get some positive attention.

Also will go easier if you put topics in their proper place ;)

http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/697-rules.html

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Don't ask for it. Just make good posts, and you're bound to get some sooner or later. Being a female helps

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Make good and helpful posts. When people deem such help/information of a rep worthy stature, they'll give you rep.

To give positive rep, look at the bottom left of each post, there's a set of scales. You use them to give or take reputation!

Best of luck.

E404~
I actually think this might be part of the reason we had such a horrible experience with neg rep.

The description when a person asks is, "You can give or take rep with this thing."

No.

You can give rep if you feel it's worthy of positive rep.

If you feel it's a problem you can either report the post to a moderator, or you can send neutral rep to explain why you think it was a negative post.

Neg rep should only be a last resort. An entirely extreme last resort.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't get it, there are tons of people with rep, and my rep is 0. What do I have to do to get some rep around here? :p
I don't think people give out rep to people they don't know/don't like. in other words, I think you got a lot of bias against you, not to mention nearly anyone else would as well. If i saw a really good post from you i personally wouldn't even bother giving you positive karma. Main reason why is I don't care about the crap anymore. (I think its a very flawed system but now, mainly just a useless one that started out good but ended up dying from its own success.)

Also "You can give rep if you feel it's worthy of positive rep." isn't 100% true. If Moo doesn't think it's deserved in either negative or positive rep then he'll revoke it. Tough I never heard of him taking away positive reps.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy

Um... post maybe.

I did not get my first rep till I had like 110 posts.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I don't think that the purpose of writing posts should be to gain reps. Posts should be helpful, courteous, informative, funny. If, by chance, you do get a rep from someone, that's cool. It's like getting an unexpected bonus. As we say here in New Orleans...it's lagniappe!

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other

Um... post maybe.

I did not get my first rep till I had like 110 posts.
And it contained the word penis. OMG!

Don't sweat the rep, focus on being helpful, funny, friendly, and yourself. The rep does come. I promise. I didn't get my first until I was in my 130's I think.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
And post stories- they're rep magnets. A good story series can easily net you 5-10 rep.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*confused*

So... in less than an hour, i've went from your intro thread, to this thread, and you already have +3 rep.

Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing and Bob's your uncle :)

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
*confused*

So... in less than an hour, i've went from your intro thread, to this thread, and you already have +3 rep.

Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing and Bob's your uncle :)
Sympathy rep.

Whatever works.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
You get lucky. I've gotten one rep in the past 4 or 5 months, don't count on it. But you can count on the neg rep. People seem to give those with far more frequency.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't get it, there are tons of people with rep, and my rep is 0. What do I have to do to get some rep around here? :p
You either trade it for money or sexual favors, or you grow some boobs :tongueout:

Seriously, I think the reputation system and reasons for giving (and thus receiving) positive reputation are outlined in The Rules:

"Positive reputation should be given only for especially good contributions to the site, irrespective of your own personal opinion on the matter discussed and of whether or not you consider the member a friend or an enemy. Examples include posts which:

1. demonstrate great kindness
2. explain something in great detail and contain a lot of wisdom or valuable insights (even if you disagree with the points put forward)
3. contain content that is very helpful to other members, or to people new to the site.
4. are exceptionally funny

Do not give positive reputation:

1. As consolation for someone's bad luck ("sympathy rep")
2. To cancel out a negative reputation a user has received because you think the negative reputation was not justified
3. To friends/lovers/etc, just because of your special relationship
4. In gratitude for a personal favor towards yourself that the site as a whole does not benefit from.
5. For someone's birthday"

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.