how to carry a extra diaper into a public restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
hey everyone im new to this site not new at being a DL but anyways i was wondering how do u guys get an extra diaper in a public restroom without getting noticed. Wanted to see if anyone has any ideas. I really want to change my diaper in a stall but i don't want anyone to know thats what im doing. Also for guys what do u do with the used diaper because most mens bathroom do not have trash cans in the stall like womens restrooms do?

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
hhmm.....idk, that could get tricky?

packpack? messenger bag??

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
hide it under your shirt? Its what I do.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you can manage to hide it in your clothing somewhere, then go with that...Otherwise you put it in some bag of some sort if you can...

Role
Private
Well, considering you are you in public and carrying around spare diapers, I can only assume you have a backpack (or other non-transparent item carrier) with you anyway.

As for disposing... carry around a plastic bag and wrap the used diaper up in it and put it back in your carry bag. Drop the diaper in a bin when you can.

Simple solutions to a simple problems.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Is there just not a better option than just putting it in a bag or backpack?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Is there just not a better option than just putting it in a bag or backpack?
Not really...You could try hiding under clothes, or maybe hidden within like a jacket or something that you're carrying/wearing...But that's it beyond bags...If you're wearing enough to be changing in public, then you should have bags for these things

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I find it's easiest to tuck it in your armpit under your shirt, and don't swing your arms when you walk. No mysterious rectangular bulges, no worries.

S

Secret

put the unused diaper in you pocket and then when you change put the used one in the trash when no one is around.

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
The only time I've changed my diaper in public I used a backpack to carry the stuff into the bathroom and a plastic bag to keep the used diaper in until I could throw it away at home. And even then I was only brave enough to go to a public library where walking in with a backpack would be totally inconspicuous.

Anyway, a backpack is really the only option that I can think of. Maybe one of the incontinent users on here can chime in with a better suggestion.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
buy somthing like this

http://www.epromos.com/images/8823776N.jpg

string backpacks are awsome i carry mine everywhere i go.

when my mom leaves the house for a while and i feel like going out i just put a daiper on and pone or two in the bag with a little baggy with enough whipes so i can clean my self and ogf course plastic bags(i always bring 4-6 depending on how many diapers i plan on using)and double bag them and desposs of them when ever i can.

i have a tigger pinbadge on my backpack so if anyone is looking when i walk through the mall or anywhere i know their looking at that not me lol.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
In a back pack. Unless your parents are into checking through it whenever you go out. It's easy - why is anyone going to look in it. If I have a back pack I take it in the toilet with me anyway. I don't want someone looking through it.

I would recommend you have a plastic bag for used ones, and some wipes with you as well.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
This one isn't as hard as it seems... I do it pretty often. The first method has a lot to do with atire... I.E. your choice of clothing.

In the summer time... cargo shorts are a popular choice. These have a large pocket on each leg. I have found that these pockets are adequately sized for the placement of one disposable diaper. I wear cargo shorts of some sort to work every day... so if I need a change I can easily take a diaper from my small stash, stuff it in the pocket... and walk to the restroom without anyone being the wiser.

In the winter time... it is popular to wear a sweater or vest or some other sort of outerwear. It's easy enough to stuff a diaper between your inner shirt and sweater/vest, then walk to the restroom without being noticed.

Otherwise... when I'm out I often carry a black attache case (sorta like a laptop bag or briefcase) with me... it has clean diapers, wipes, and other supplies in it.

Also... if LG & I are out for the day shopping or something I will sometimes have her put a spare change for me in her purse. The bag is pretty big... so fitting a diaper in there is on problem.

I have just taken a diaper and walked into a public restroom before... not trying to hide anything. You'll find that most people in a public restroom are too busy paying attention to their own needs to think a thing about you. Kinda like if someone in a wheelchair comes into the restroom... you don't stare... it's impolite.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
put the unused diaper in you pocket and then when you change put the used one in the trash when no one is around.
My diapers would not fit into my pocket fo shizzel.

You'll find that most people in a public restroom are too busy paying attention to their own needs to think a thing about you. Kinda like if someone in a wheelchair comes into the restroom... you don't stare... it's impolite.
That is totally my line darkfinn, it's ok, you can use it :)

Role
Diaper Lover
I'll make this simple, I put it under my shorts, sticking up into my shirt. Noe one sees it, and it works every time.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you only want to carry one extra diaper, put it under the waistband of your trousers. Just make sure it doesnt fall lol.
As for disposing it. Try to use a toilet with baby changing facilities if possible. Disabled toilets sometimes incorporate those facilities

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I'd go with a small backpack or messenger bag. That way, you can also carry a few other things with you, like a laptop, books etc.

kitara87

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I usually just use my school bag it holds my diapers my books and all my changing supplies.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
BAGGY PANTS , using a belt tuck it between pants tighten belt so diaper dosent fall away

works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.